Wife killed in cold blood for LINE chat

Thaivisa News

I don't defend this guy at all but suppose his wife hadn't been chatting so often and ignoring him then telling she wanted a divorce and who knows what else. With a guy like this I would be careful entering into a heated discussion. I'm afraid it's not going to be the last case where addiction to the Internet chat rooms leads to something tragic, here or elsewhere. Sign of our wonderful times!? Just a thought.xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU19fSS

Is it for real that you say that the reason for this tragedy is addiction to internet? So hundreds of millions of people all over the world have a good reasen to kill somebody?

I realise that internet addiction is often a problem. But killing somebody for that is sick as sick can be.

All I know is that water attracts its own level. Before jumping to conclusions at the consequences of this (in my view; dysfunctional family), has anyone ever NOT been driven into a corner in a relationship... to the point of experiencing those kind of thoughts or emotions? We don't know what kind of hell he was being put through... perhaps being in a situation with a nagging MIL, narcissitic wife and wortholess son, who had been groomed by the women in the family to be worthless and depepndent on their narcissitic needs. We don;t know what kind of "goods" the wife and MIL had on him.

Yes, I am speculating, but my point is, don't take a tragic outburst like this and judge it on its merit alone. He is wrong to have pursued this course of action, and should be punished for it, but I can say that I certainly do understand that he may very well have been driven to this state of mind by the people who were not exactly treating him nicely when he went berserk. He focused on his immediate family... not anyone else... the objects of his obsession. That tells me a lot about things before this tragic event.

Sounds to me like they were yet another dysfunctional family engaging in in their style towards each other and unaware of the consequences of such behavior and thinking.

Another odd thing here is that he could just as easily beat the living shit out of her and the others, and his neighbors would have done nothing at all. He could have done it on the street and no one would have done nothing at all. Not even the police. I wonder how many times he had done that, now that I mention it.

Strange strange land...

And further, what sort of support did he have in his life? Good friends and family to help him when things got tough.

When I went through a divorce with my first wife (which was declared as the worst divorce in history by the county court judge and both lawyers - the divorce took 4 years to finish!), there were times when I simply wanted to put that woman in the ground. But a call to my mom or my brother would calm me down and bring me back to my senses. We often forget the importance of having people in our lives that can help us through difficult episodes.

We should all remember to offer a smile or encouraging word, even to total strangers. One simple kind act might just be enough to prevent a tragedy like this one.

"Wife killed in cold blood for LINE chat"

"He then went into rage and lost control. He immediately walked into the bedroom to take his gun and shot his wife."

...ThaiVisa.... Do you even know what "cold blood means"?????

Spot on, and correct.

It is an over used term, and rarely properly. "Point Blank" perhaps, but still in a rage...so "Cold Blood" ... hardly.

Semantics though.

A stone killer can and often does go into a rage of temper.

The cold blood doesn't care about the killing whilst the temper does the killing.

A cold blooded killer would have greased the whole family and not spared the daughters after they pleaded for their lives.

"in cold blood" means without emotion, planned and premeditated. These were precisely the opposite, i.e. hot blooded killings, killings carried out with the blood boiling, carried out in a rage.

• Like 1

"Wife killed in cold blood for LINE chat"

"He then went into rage and lost control. He immediately walked into the bedroom to take his gun and shot his wife."

...ThaiVisa.... Do you even know what "cold blood means"?????

Wow a family is slaughtered and the girls are bitching about words.

"Amazing Thailand - Land of a million smiles, He must be one of the other 62 "

You are confusing with Lanna, the land of a million rice fields.

Actually it is Amazing Thailand, and simply L.O.S. Not just a million of them. There is no need to comment on the "amazing", nor on the smiles. Experiencing the frustrations in every day of life over here is enough.

Only police and the military should be allowed to carry guns. Because there are too many unstable, mentally challenged, mentally ill, criminals, drunks and people on drugs, or normal people finding themselves in extraordinary stressing conditions.

All I know is that water attracts its own level. Before jumping to conclusions at the consequences of this (in my view; dysfunctional family), has anyone ever NOT been driven into a corner in a relationship... to the point of experiencing those kind of thoughts or emotions? We don't know what kind of hell he was being put through... perhaps being in a situation with a nagging MIL, narcissitic wife and wortholess son, who had been groomed by the women in the family to be worthless and depepndent on their narcissitic needs. We don;t know what kind of "goods" the wife and MIL had on him.

Yes, I am speculating, but my point is, don't take a tragic outburst like this and judge it on its merit alone. He is wrong to have pursued this course of action, and should be punished for it, but I can say that I certainly do understand that he may very well have been driven to this state of mind by the people who were not exactly treating him nicely when he went berserk. He focused on his immediate family... not anyone else... the objects of his obsession. That tells me a lot about things before this tragic event.

Sounds to me like they were yet another dysfunctional family engaging in in their style towards each other and unaware of the consequences of such behavior and thinking.

Another odd thing here is that he could just as easily beat the living shit out of her and the others, and his neighbors would have done nothing at all. He could have done it on the street and no one would have done nothing at all. Not even the police. I wonder how many times he had done that, now that I mention it.

Strange strange land...

There you have it guys....The Philippines is waiting for your arrival. A lot more better than here in LoS.

Only police and the military should be allowed to carry guns. Because there are too many unstable, mentally challenged, mentally ill, criminals, drunks and people on drugs, or normal people finding themselves in extraordinary stressing conditions.

Those are the exact reasons why law-abiding citizens should be able to carry a concealed gun on them if they chose to.

bkkbobby, you've just described the scenario of nazi germany, of the ussr, and numerous other disastrous regimes in history which slaughtered their own. Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns, and forbid they are the govt.

Your input was actually good. It might be good to have a gun in some countries.

But I dont like that a braindead can buy powerful guns at a petrolstation in the US.

Be fair, look where almost all non-religious mass murders by guns/machine-guns have occured these last 10-15 years.

Theres not going to be any failing state in the USA, but a lot of people over there see it as a very important right given to them by the founding fathers to own guns.

You have to weigh the positive against the negative.

Compare USA and Canada related to this issue.

Edited by BKKBobby

While I understand the trigger, grabbing the phone and throwing it in a river would have been a bit more appropriate response.

Thainess, keep the lid on the kettle and heat it up, eventually you'll get an explosion. They need to get over the face <deleted>.

Why do threads like this always devolve into a gun debate? I mean really, guns are a fact of life that is not going to change no matter what your opinion is on the topic and no matter what laws are passed in any country... So for the sake of sanity and saving several thousand useless posts, let's agree that guns are never going away and deal with it...

Strange logic Loptr.

Anything that anyone could possibly have a debate on involves something that is a fact of life that is never going to change. [Rape, paedophilia, incest etc]. Are you suggesting we should never have debates about anything?

If you mean that the in this one particular instance that debate is not going to change people's attitude to gun accessibility, then I don't agree and I would posit that history is not on your side. Any number of countries have tightened up on gun accessibility in the last 100 years. I'm not going to open the debate about whether that has a beneficial effect on the rate of murder as I don't have access to stats, but would be happy to see such a debate.

Why do threads like this always devolve into a gun debate? I mean really, guns are a fact of life that is not going to change no matter what your opinion is on the topic and no matter what laws are passed in any country... So for the sake of sanity and saving several thousand useless posts, let's agree that guns are never going away and deal with it...

Strange logic Loptr.

Anything that anyone could possibly have a debate on involves something that is a fact of life that is never going to change. [Rape, paedophilia, incest etc]. Are you suggesting we should never have debates about anything?

If you mean that the in this one particular instance that debate is not going to change people's attitude to gun accessibility, then I don't agree and I would posit that history is not on your side. Any number of countries have tightened up on gun accessibility in the last 100 years. I'm not going to open the debate about whether that has a beneficial effect on the rate of murder as I don't have access to stats, but would be happy to see such a debate.

A few cities in the US are among the deadliest cities in the world. Weapon of choice is probably a gun.

US and third world countries on the top list.

Anything to do with 'rage' and there's always a gun handy!

Yep, too many guns, just like the USA.

Emotional people shouldn't have access to firearms.

I like the right to bear arms in the USA as some of their points are right.. but this one always counters much of it. The idea of unstable people having guns.. is scary.

I have never owned a gun but if I were an american id like one for target shooting and hunting and such. Seems like great fun, I used to own a pellet gun (illegal back home too but accepted if you just used it in the back yard) it was great fun. So I do understand why people like guns. However idiot with guns scare the heck out of me. There are many people who don't think their actions through and its bad enough if they come at you with a knife.. with a gun its game over.

So why are you even talking? Never owned a gun, please give me a break.....

Son just where are you from.... Gotta problem? Come live in my neighborhood in America, you ,might be begging for one....

blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Strange logic Loptr.

A few cities in the US are among the deadliest cities in the world. Weapon of choice is probably a gun.

US and third world countries on the top list.

Either you are lying or you're ignorant as USA is 111th place in homicide rate per 100K capita[1]. And if you can't bother to Google here is a Wiki link[2].

[1]

[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Detroit, New Orleans...

You google cities not countries, do it yourself.

Big cities! Dont try playing smart by showing some small cities/villages.

Detroit is as dangerous as some very dangerous central/south american cities.

Mr. Professor, dont use Wikipedia as a source by the way...

Cities!

Not the country, by size USA is basically a continent. Its like bunching the whole European continent together. (I know Canada and Mexico also is part of North America, ok.)

Edited by BKKBobby