'Chinese tourist' filmed kicking Chiang Mai temple bell

webfact

as to spitting, i see thais spitting every day i am out, so no different really, only 2 days a guy sh**ing in a plastice bag beside the police hut at the suk/soi 71 junction, i suppose to his credit he did use a plastic bag .

have a farang in my street who stands outside his house smoking while constantly spitting.

"Tourists may do things that do not impress local people, but everyone should understand that the arrival of foreign tourists in our country is better than their not coming here, because their presence stimulates the economy,"

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/02/13/sake-economy-please-put-chinese-thaigov-asks

Will the Thai government still put up with it after this?

such tourists will bring the country, the economie and the properity DOWN !! and not up champ !!

With many westerners having abandoned Thailand as a tourist destination, mainly due to the scams, over-pricing and increasing violence, this is all you have left. Ultimately Thais are only interested in quantity as they think the masses will spend money. This is not the case as most of them on are a packaged deal and spend very little.

I'm afraid, despite the glaring truth, the Thais will never learn and will just march on in madness regardless.

Thais not really able to calculate the profit on this load of crop ;

Last time I choose fried rice and a coke,

the guy needed a calculater to get the return from 100,- thb,

Son: "Mum would you like to meet my new girl-friend ? Oh, hang-on we have to wait a bit, she is still crapping on the next door neighbor's front lawn."

Mother: "What is her name darling ?"

Son: "She comes to the name of Rover".

Mother: "What funny names the Chinese have".

• Like 1

Me and the Missus stayed at the Pathunwan Princess for 1 week now when we visited family in Bkk and never seen so many Chiness in my life....about 95% of the people staying in the hotel was Chinesse.

why didn't you change to a Hotel for humans ?

• Like 1

Somchan Ravago sets up a roadside stall outside the temple with a 40 kg un-consecrated bell, rents out steel capped shoes, and charges 20 baht a kick.

Chinese New Year to make the bell rang. < Thai and Chinese language removed >

Every morning as the first tour bus disgorges he wipes the bell down with 20 baht notes.

Foot massage vouchers available for next door. Soonopen Massage.

Opportunity doesn’t have to knock hard in Thailand

Edited by metisdead
English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.
  • Like 1

I am not too sure what education is needed?

It's really common sense and nothing else.

No explaining or educating will change the behaviour.

Theyre all as bad as each other Thais included.............I mean look at the driving..........common sense, education........nothing will change that behaviour either.

I look at it this way Lump of inanimate metal gets moved by lump of biological material end of story. Al this crap attached to " sacred" stuff..............its just stuff and in a million years it wont be there.

And the way it's going - neither will we!

Thailand dont complain as China will soon control your country

Based on current economic projections, within the next 10 years China may control a

lot more of the world than just Thailand.

Maybe we should learn a new language maybe -thainese-cheesy.gif not likely

Had a flight out of BKK last week, a lady run her trolley into the back of my legs, turned round to see a Chinese lady trying to crash her way to the front of the rest of us.........rolleyes.gif ......If I had told her to feeeeeeerk off to the back of the queue Mrs.Trans would have given ME a severe ear bashing.......sad.png

• Like 1

Using this numb nuts logic or lack there of, if one has a kick that is like Kung &lt;deleted&gt; then you are Chinese. I guess no one other than Chinese people study Kung &lt;deleted&gt; techniques around the world. It's like saying, if a comment is completely ridiculous then you would be Thai.

Kicking is something inbuilt for Asian peoples? Kick bells, kick balls, kick other males and sometimes kick females. Could this seemingly preoccupation with kicking, give a clue as to why this person kicked the bell? Or perhaps he is just a smart ass? whistling.gif

Edited by lvr181

Its more bad manners and bad behaviour that in general is on the low end of the scale.

I find them disgusting in personal habits but nothing like the tattooed roid freaks walking around with

no shirts on intimidating people.

90,000 and say 10 fools, I can cop that.

Take a look around Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok during the holidays and you'll see

some of the lowest toe rags on earth with a few drinks in them doing much worse.

Tattooed roid freaks walking around with no shirts on. I went to the bike week last weekend and the place had 90.000 tattooed roid freaks walking around with no shirts on! ''none of them where intimidating anyone''. Maybe it is your own personal uneducated and bias opinion you are trying to spew out to us all. People with your views are the real trouble causers in this world, maybe you should learn people skills and stop stereotyping people.

Thats your opinion, bike week has decent people and also has many many low life's and criminals attached to it as well.

They picked up 3 wanted international criminals at it during the week.

2 were posted on here and 1 on the pattaya mail.

Maybe you need to take a look through your average mans eyes.

If you think roided shirt less tattooed fools walking around drunk are not a blight on the farang society then ask your average middle

class Thai what they think.

I've lived here over 20 years and have a good handle on myself as well as a high end job with a international company.

Sorry if the facts hit a raw nerve with you but most of society would agree with me that the under class farang here is in the many and your

probably one so it does not sit well with you that other people don't like being surrounded with scum bags.

Edited by Tycoon

Somchan Ravago sets up a roadside stall outside the temple with a 40 kg un-consecrated bell, rents out steel capped shoes, and charges 20 baht a kick.

Chinese New Year to make the bell rang. < Thai and Chinese language removed >

Every morning as the first tour bus disgorges he wipes the bell down with 20 baht notes.

Foot massage vouchers available for next door. Soonopen Massage.

Opportunity doesn’t have to knock hard in Thailand

Get a monk to say its extremely good luck for a cut of the money.

Bang instant Karma and good luck for all Chinese kickers

The floodgates have been open and now you can't control the situation. Tourism Authority of Thailand done it again.

And it is exacerbated by insisting that tour guides must be Thai, whereas Chinese tour guides would be much better equipped to communicate.

My wife, who is Thai, but able to speak Chinese, caught one kid acting badly. She insicated to him, in his language, that this was unacceptable and, yet, there was no "sorry"! Mind you, this could happen to a lot of kids, in a lot of cultures, now that parents are all trying to pay the bills or keep up with the Jones. Oh! Well! Capitalism needed growth and women were ready to be the next consumer! smile.png

I hate to belabour the point, but there is no real hard evidence that this man was Chinese!

Maybe signs in Chinese might be required!

No one seems to complain about the 2 a.m. flights that are disturbing thousands of people! An inanimate object cannot be touched, but thousands of human beings can be disturbed! WOW! Somebody failed Buddhism 101. Capitalism 101 was more "useful", I suppose! smile.png

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist

Had a bit of breakfast conversation up in Nong Khai this AM. Saw 2 cars with Chinese plates drive by and none had seen that before. That started a conversation with Lao people about the Chinese overrunning their country. Not one good word said. Not one! On the other hand I talked with a university teacher last night that teaches about 300 kilometers outside of Beijing, in the cold country. He said the people are good, very conservative and many well educated about the rest of the world. They can even find a country on the map which most Thais can't and neither can most Americans these days, sad to say. Ignorance is not reserved for one race or group of people. Personally, dear leader is liable to reap a lot more than he has sown by climbing in bed with the Chinese. I am thankful that we haven't been cursed with the hoard of locust in our area, yet.

The floodgates have been open and now you can't control the situation. Tourism Authority of Thailand done it again.

Foreign Chinese, also Farang chin! A Buddhist too..... Hmmm quality tourist? No these are the cheap ones who have no respect or culture.....the one Thailand wants in the Thousands? Well I hope your standards are met!

On a long distance bus in China, not stopping for relief, the woman in row 32 needed the toilet..She stepped back to the last row with her plastic bag and dumped in it. The bus pressed on.

Fairly disgusting but what is your viable alternative?

TAT: Don't like farang. Ya'll think Farang backpackers and middle class tourists are the scourge of Thailand?

Enjoy you're new choice in Quality Tourists! And watch which industries take the biggest hit in decreased revenues. It's going to be the average 'Somchai' on the streets. So, by God, the Chinese are the quality tourists ya'll have been looking for after all. Non tipping, pack animals that roam in well defined, pre-scheduled group tours. wink.png Well, as you destroy you're overall revenues, especially those revenue streams that are, aahhh, not accounted for in your statistical analysis: Like farang men, still making a living, married to Thai natives. Well, screw us huh? We really don't count. Ask my wife, son, extended family, step-daughter, her side of the family and so on. Lets see how many Kittichai Zhāng vs Kittichai Jones, and Nong Yao Huáng vs Hong Yao Jackson there are in the next ten years or so. Are we going to see a multitude of Chinese males making an influx to marry and/or support Thai women? Yeah, when goats fly (gotta keep it in the Kon Jiin New Year's theme).

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

And another thread that starts with a Chinese (maybe) misbehaving and quickly descends into blatant Thai bashing.

As for the comments that Thailand drives away the "quality" tourists (would that be the sexpats in Patong?) by attracting Chinese: better get used to it, not just Thailand but all over the world.

So you see the numerous scams and shakedowns as positive for Thai tourism, do you?