Double Entry Tourist Visa

You have to leave and re-enter the country to use the 2nd entry of your tourist visa. Be sure you do it on or before the enter before date on your visa.

You can do it at any border crossing. Many people do it at a crossing with Cambodia..

What is the typical way and also the easiest way to do this border run to Cambodia?

Depend where you live.If in Surin or Prasat just take a Minibus to the Chongchom Border, Sisaket you take a Minibus to Surin and change in the bus to Chongchom Border.or Sisaket via Taxi / Rentalcar to Chong Sam Nam (Phusing District)

Edited by bushmill

What is the typical way and also the easiest way to do this border run to Cambodia?

Depend where you live.If in Surin or Prasat just take a Minibus to the Chongchom Border, Sisaket you take a Minibus to Surin and change in the bus to Chongchom Border.or Sisaket via Taxi / Rentalcar to Chong Sam Nam (Phusing District)

Hmmm.. I'm in Pattaya

It's easier I think, take a bus to Trat and to the Cambodian Border there .

Hmmm.. I'm in Pattaya