Marketing Job Opportunity

bendix

Once again, I'm looking for someone to join my team here.

I want to hire a marketing / BD executive to join a leading international law firm with a significant presence in Bangkok. The role is purely Thailand focused and the person coming in will be expected to join a team geared to helping the lawyers promote the firm in the business community, assist with proposal and pitch preparation, understand our client base, help with key client initiatives and - generally - add a helping hand to the wide variety of marketing activities we get involved in.

Frankly, I'd prefer a farang, but I'm not too hung up on that. If you have marketing experience in a law or accounting firm environment, I'll snap you up. If you have general marketing experience, that's a plus too. You'll need to be able to operate in a corporate environment. You'll need to be able to interact with lawyers and partners, and gain their trust and respect quickly. And you'll need to be able to write good English.

Oh, and because I spend a lot of time overseas, you will be the 2ic and be responsible for driving and motivating the team on a day to day basis.

A work permit will, of course, be provided. This is a local role, not an expat position. However, we are prepared to pay significantly higher than local rates for the right person.

If you're interested, send me a PM.