Dead woman found on Samui view point

Lite Beer

Dead woman found on Samui view point

KOH SAMUI: -- On Monday morning a woman between the ages of 25 and 30 was found dead at the view point.

The woman’s body was found by police and medics after a call came in to say there was a body on open ground on Thaweerat Pakdee Road.

Pol Lt Col Pongkachorn Plumashoot, the Bophut police investigator said that the woman’s body was found face up with her mouth and nose sealed by several layers of duct tape. She was partially dressed but there was no evidence of rape, a pair of orange high heel shoes were found in the vicinity. Two pairs of rubber gloves were also recovered from the scene and several cigarette butts.

It is thought that the woman was from Myanmar and had only been working in Koh Samui for around a week. They suspect her boyfriend also from Myanmar may have been involved in her demise along with a second person. So far the woman’s name has not been released.

The police reported that suffocation may have been the cause of death and that a rape may have been intended, however they believe the woman resisted the attack and called for help, the duct tape may then have been used to silence her. The perpetrators may not have realized she was dead when they fled the scene the police said.

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2015-02-23

Of course she was killed by her burmese boyfriend. No Thai person would ever commit an act like this. It is simply out of character for them. The police on Samui are so fabulously incompetent, it is hard to imagine them actually engaging in detective or forensic work.

A Terribly cruel way of killing someone which seems to be coming common with sick Paedo's and Rapists

The Police don't seem to ever learn their lesson do they . After the wild speculation and confusion in Kao Tao, you would have though they would shut up and do their job .However they seem to unable to help themselves from making baseless speculations and accusations.

• Like 1

Police say jealousy behind Koh Samui death
The Nation

KOH SAMUI: -- Police Tuesday arrested three Myanmar workers who allegedly conspired to murder a female compatriot whose body was found at a viewpoint on Koh Samui on Monday.

Surat Thani police chief Pol Maj General Apichat Boonsriroj said the two women and one man confessed to the crime. Their motive stemmed from jealousy over the 22-year-old victim's reportedly seeing another man, he said.

The suspects told police they lured the victim to the beachfront viewpoint and used duct tape to cover her nose and mouth, to prevent her from crying for help, but she suffocated and died. The three undressed the victim to make it appear she'd been raped and murdered, before fleeing.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Police-say-jealousy-behind-Koh-Samui-death-30254756.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-02-24

Police say jealousy behind Koh Samui death

The Nation

KOH SAMUI: -- Police Tuesday arrested three Myanmar workers who allegedly conspired to murder a female compatriot whose body was found at a viewpoint on Koh Samui on Monday.

Surat Thani police chief Pol Maj General Apichat Boonsriroj said the two women and one man confessed to the crime. Their motive stemmed from jealousy over the 22-year-old victim's reportedly seeing another man, he said.

The suspects told police they lured the victim to the beachfront viewpoint and used duct tape to cover her nose and mouth, to prevent her from crying for help, but she suffocated and died. The three undressed the victim to make it appear she'd been raped and murdered, before fleeing.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Police-say-jealousy-behind-Koh-Samui-death-30254756.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-02-24

that was a quick alteration to suit the propaganda. see previous post

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Of course she was killed by her burmese boyfriend. No Thai person would ever commit an act like this. It is simply out of character for them. The police on Samui are so fabulously incompetent, it is hard to imagine them actually engaging in detective or forensic work.

You seem to believe that that Burmese are not capable of murder. Newsflash for you, in Nathon alone there were several murders Burmese on Burmese in the last 3 years. Believe me you don't want to cross a Burmese after he had some whiskeys, especially not the fishermen, they are every bit as dangerous as drunk Thais.

And apparently the burmese women can be as jealous as the Thais.

Seems to me also the RTP did quite a good job here, same as in other cases I know personally where they found the perpetrators fast (even if they were Thais, shock). Even if their forensic/CSI capabilities really suck.

Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

• Like 1

After the hideous miscarriage of justice seen at Koh Tao, I will always be skeptical about Burmese being arrested for murders in Thailand. I'm not saying they don't have the right people in this case, there is no way to know. I'm saying I will forever be skeptical.

• Like 1

It was done by her boyfriend.

He owned a small shop in bophut in a side street and was caught by police at the shop. He was caught by the fact that on the night she was killed he shut his shop early at around 9 pm and the next day he didnt open till around 10am.

They had all arranged to meet up in a place to eat buffet at 9pm so the others had this all planned before.

Very sad considering she had only been here for a week.

A Terribly cruel way of killing someone which seems to be coming common with sick Paedo's and Rapists

The Police don't seem to ever learn their lesson do they . After the wild speculation and confusion in Kao Tao, you would have though they would shut up and do their job .However they seem to unable to help themselves from making baseless speculations and accusations.

Have you not considered that it might have been the KOH Tao mafia island hopping who are to blame? It couldn't be more Burmese after all as they don't do this kind of thing (or so as a majority of misguided TVF posters think).

I'm waiting for the 'human rights wasters' to gate crash the party and get them to retract their statements!! It won't be long.

• Like 1

Just remembered what my wife said. He was not the boyfriend as she was in a relationship with a tomboy ,he was an accomplice but not sure if the other woman was his girlfriend.

He owned a small shop in bophut in a side street and was caught by police at the shop. He was caught by the fact that on the night she was killed he shut his shop early at around 9 pm and the next day he didnt open till around 10am.

They had all arranged to meet up in a place to eat buffet at 9pm so the others had this all planned before.

Very sad considering she had only been here for a week.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You seem to believe that that Burmese are not capable of murder. Newsflash for you, in Nathon alone there were several murders Burmese on Burmese in the last 3 years. Believe me you don't want to cross a Burmese after he had some whiskeys, especially not the fishermen, they are every bit as dangerous as drunk Thais.

Seems to me also the RTP did quite a good job here, same as in other cases I know personally where they found the perpetrators fast (even if they were Thais, shock). Even if their forensic/CSI capabilities really suck.

Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

Thank you for your incredibly valuable and informative answer.

• Like 1

After the hideous miscarriage of justice seen at Koh Tao, I will always be skeptical about Burmese being arrested for murders in Thailand. I'm not saying they don't have the right people in this case, there is no way to know. I'm saying I will forever be skeptical.

Stop believing everything that you read, then you wont feel that way

• Like 1

Have you ever heard of the phrase "tongue in cheek"? Of course the Burmese are capable of murder. I hear they can be quite violent at times.