Bkk Nightlife..

32x

Wonder where your favourite places of a night to take the family?.Apart from the resturants & wats can someone suggest other forms of entertaintment that would keep a four year old happy? :o

Nightlife that could entertain cute 4 years old is tough condition for this question but I will tell you what my family do altogether.

On Sunday night , we normally go to the mall to have dinner and buy some books,after that we all go to bowling. My dad is very good at it and three of us ( the kids) have leant alot from him. Its quite enjoyable though.

A night market is fun too! I sometime spend my night eating in China town and go to Sapan put night market

Is the question suppose to be activity at night only? Its very hard to keep little children up at that hour. If it were meant in day time, you can do alot more such as safari world museum and park

Enjoy!

Some of the big shopping malls have big games areas on the upper levels....eg central Pinklao and The Mall Bnag Kapi.......it is madness for adults but probably heaven for kids. The Mall BangKapi has an aerial ride over the top of all the other mind boggling stuff.

At Pata department store across the Pinklao bridge from Sanam Luang and on the right side going away from Bangkok......there is a Zoo......on something like the 6th floor or whatever......weird place for a zoo. I have never been to see it and I dont know if it is still there, but you could check it out on the way to Central Pinklao which is a little further out.

You could go to Lumpini Park and kick a ball around for a while. they have things on the water to go around in...kids love that sort of stuff.

ten pin bowling maybe a bit much for 4 year old kids. Theres Ice skating at Central World Plaza, but again may be too much for a 4 year old. Waht about the Dusit Zoo......not sure if they close at night. Why not enrol your kid in a music school......many of the ones in or near shopping centres have martial arts for kids as well.......so if the kids are completely bored and frustrated and jumping out of theri skins afetr music school, they can go kick the shit out of each other in Tae Kwon Do for example !!

Enjoy.

Thxs ned & candy,

I will check those places out.I should have said early evening instead of a night.

During the day the zoo,lumpini park & the malls are just fine.

Where i would really like to take them is somewhere like childrens theatre if there are any in BKK.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Sunday night , we normally go to the mall to have dinner and buy some books,after that we all go to bowling. My dad is very good at it and three of us ( the kids) have leant alot from him. Its quite enjoyable though.

You're a lucky girl Candyflip

Some of the big shopping malls have big games areas on the upper levels....eg central Pinklao and The Mall Bnag Kapi.......it is madness for adults but probably heaven for kids. The Mall BangKapi has an aerial ride over the top of all the other mind boggling stuff.

The "Mall BangKapi" isn't that the place where you go with your family and go home with one or two less kids than you went with ???

I mean they kill kids on this "aerial ride" don't they.

:o