Syria girls: Trio have crossed into Syria, Met Police say

george

Syria girls: Trio have crossed into Syria, Met Police say

_81195909_threewomen.jpg
From left: Kadiza Sultana, Amira Abase and Shamima Begum left the UK a week agThree missing teenagers believed to be heading to join Islamic State militants are thought to have crossed into Syria, UK police say.

The London schoolgirls were smuggled into Syria from Turkey four or five days ago, the BBC understands.

Sources said the girls had entered Syria near the Kilis border crossing.

Bethnal Green Academy pupils Shamima Begum and Amira Abase, both 15, and Kadiza Sultana, 16, travelled to Istanbul on 17 February.

They flew from Gatwick to Turkey after telling their parents they were going out for the day.

The Metropolitan Police said it "now had reason to believe that they are no longer in Turkey and have crossed into Syria".

"Officers continue to work closely with the Turkish authorities on this investigation," the force said in a statement.

It comes after the girls' families made a number of emotional appeals for them to return.

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2015-02-25

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets put it this way not too delicately, the one on the far left with the glasses will probably be snapped up quickly, read instantly, and will have most certainly conceived, perhaps bore a recruit about the time I go back to Phuket in November.

But to the point, these victims have been brainwashed and are sorely needed to start an ISIS "nation." That the girls are supremely deluded is a certainty, otherwise all bets are off the books..

Signed,

Any port in a storm

Visited the wesite of Bethal Green Academy, where they were students.

Below is an excerpt from their introductory text :

Alongside classroom learning, students have a range of opportunities to enhance their skills and prepare themselves for future life

Visited the wesite of Bethal Green Academy, where they were students.

Below is an excerpt from their introductory text :

Alongside classroom learning, students have a range of opportunities to enhance their skills and prepare themselves for future life

Just last week the idiot headmaster said he believed they were just taking an half term holiday. Oh aye?

Frightening thing is, one of these girls is 16, and some people think that is mature enough to vote in a general election

They're all summer girls..summer 16, summer 17, summer 18, old enough biologically, but hardly emotionally, to make decisions of that magnitude, to cross over and bear the fruit, of those that would do in the western world with one press of a button if they could..

Europe are considering changing the age limit. It may be as low as 13 or 14. Somewhere along the way on the PC trip. Parents appear to have been allowed to absolve themselves of all responsibility for their kids.

Frightening thing is, one of these girls is 16, and some people think that is mature enough to vote in a general election

I am quite sure they will not need to worry about any upcoming elections now.

A terrifying situation for the parents, perhaps they should have spent a little more time reading the Koran and realizing the kind of horror they support and the future consequences for their children.

<ship> I guess what I don't know is when is a minor considered unaccompanied? What age for the airlines? I guess if a child is over the unaccompanied age then there is no flag.

As an example, BA & Turkish Airlines, children over the age of 12 can travel unaccompanied.

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/special-assistance/children-travelling-alone

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/travel-information/minors-mothers-to-be-incad/infants-and-child-passengers

<ship> I guess what I don't know is when is a minor considered unaccompanied? What age for the airlines? I guess if a child is over the unaccompanied age then there is no flag.

As an example, BA & Turkish Airlines, children over the age of 12 can travel unaccompanied.

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/special-assistance/children-travelling-alone

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/travel-information/minors-mothers-to-be-incad/infants-and-child-passengers

That's worse than I thought.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They're as good as dead

Here are some other plausible scenarios:

the head honcho in the group takes first pick. Maybe he pays the trafficker who duped the girls, maybe not.

If the girl is completely submissive to her owner, then she may avoid being screwed and beaten too often. If she disobeys him in the slightest, even Allah won't be able to protect her from beatings, gang rapes, and possible death.

Very stupid decisions by those girls.

I'd like to know where the idea to join Isis came from?

In any group of gangsters, there is always at least one silver tongued devil.

I saw a video of ISIS young guys riding around the dunes. They went to a muddy river crossing where kids were splashing around on a hot day. The ISIS guys went in to splash and play with the little boys, all the while mentioning philosophical things, and the fun party they were having that evening. Their goal: to pull the boys in to their fold.

That evening, a bonfire, food and treats passed around, some preaching, maybe a little fondling - and voila: a slew of instant converts! A few days hence, and the boys will have ample food, guns to play with, and heads full of indoctrination.

Worse for girls.

I do not see why such a fuss about these 3 girls.

They will die? - Good riddance.

They will get knocked up? - There is a good chance and enough time to get killed.

They will be gang raped? - Are you jealous?

Come what may - they lived their dream!

You consider it a waste? - There is plenty more where these come from.

What is your problem?

Ahh, yes - you want to be charitable?

Well, - charity starts at home. Don't feel sorry for them. Feel sorry for yourselves.

Archived