Non-immigrant O visa - How many can I get to be continued ?

At the immigration office in Chiang Mai, they asked me to legitimize the fatherhood, and have 400,000 on a bank account. I cannot legitimate the fatherhood now. My son is under 7 years old, and to do it at the court is a big mess (business). Also, I can't show 400,000.

The 2 officers were a little bit agressive ... asking few times the questions, as if I were a criminal. They called also my son's mother 2 times.

Udon Thani Immigration

Also they are not unfriendly, they, it seems, do not like to give such 60 day extensions-for staying,

taking care your own Thai child or your Thai children, after-on top of a Non Immigrant O.

More times in a year, or let us say, regularly.

They are absolutely hesitating.

They even took last time 600 Baht to make that "deed" 60 day extension on top of the regular extension fee.

(Asked for "soup money")

New in Udon Thani is now also, that you have to bring your GF-mother of your child and the child with you to the extension application.

Also you get the application for staying with the child, it seems, they prefer your GF in the office and not so much the child.

A contradiction, if you are separated from your child's mother = GF or wife, EX wife and are living without her, the mother, without contact. whistling.gif