Up For A Pint- Red Lion/o"mals/horizons

Rinrada

Finally picked up KWs ticket (free- holiday miles from TG)and reasonably sure of next jolli although its now starting to resemble something like an alternative UN Mission to Beiruit... :D

Hopefully (if I accept the challange) we should be back in Chiangers for the fun weekend of 13th-14th Oct. and like many times before ..as suggested..if anyone is up for a pint in the above 2 world famous hostel-ries then we should be staggering round from the Dun 2 W around 9-00pm on Friday 13th.Oct.

Although in CM for about a week we gotta get some work done on the "farm" and take my brother over to Burma for a propaganda photo shoot ... :o ...mai phut...shush.... :D

So unlucky for some but..................whos about?

Finally picked up KWs ticket (free- holiday miles from TG)and reasonably sure of next jolli although its now starting to resemble something like an alternative UN Mission to Beiruit... :D

Hopefully (if I accept the challange) we should be back in Chiangers for the fun weekend of 13th-14th Oct. and like many times before ..as suggested..if anyone is up for a pint in the above 2 world famous hostel-ries then we should be staggering round from the Dun 2 W around 9-00pm on Friday 13th.Oct.

Although in CM for about a week we gotta get some work done on the "farm" and take my brother over to Burma for a propaganda photo shoot ... :o ...mai phut...shush.... :D

So unlucky for some but..................whos about?

Bloody hel_l RR, October 13th, might all be dead by then.

In Burma/Myanmar if you're up north in Myitkyana drop into the Riverside, pretty scruffy but about the best place for a beer in town.