Where Has The Rainy Season Gone?

rishi

It's raining ... and there's a Chinabound cat 5 hurricane out in the middle of Pacific ... Any chance Chiang Mai will get one of those horisontal, torrential rainstorms, this year, that last year went straight through my - as tightly as possible - closed lamel-windows upstairs and "flooded" my 2. 3. and 4. floors as much as they can be flooded before the water eventually found its way down the stairs?

I know, I know - I'm a bit ego-centered, but I sort of miss the exitement the rainy season last year had already brought by the plenty at this date last year. It isn't fair that Nan and those other provinces get it all (I'm sure, they'll agree in Nan) ... Anyone sharing the same (disappointed) feelings?

It's raining ... and there's a Chinabound cat 5 hurricane out in the middle of Pacific ... Any chance Chiang Mai will get one of those horisontal, torrential rainstorms, this year, that last year went straight through my - as tightly as possible - closed lamel-windows upstairs and "flooded" my 2. 3. and 4. floors as much as they can be flooded before the water eventually found its way down the stairs?

I know, I know - I'm a bit ego-centered, but I sort of miss the exitement the rainy season last year had already brought by the plenty at this date last year. It isn't fair that Nan and those other provinces get it all (I'm sure, they'll agree in Nan) ... Anyone sharing the same (disappointed) feelings?

No disappointment here.... I have four swimming pools that I hadn't discovered before and the neighbour's water buffalo are frisky.... really frisky :o

It isn't fair that Nan and those other provinces get it all (I'm sure, they'll agree in Nan) ... Anyone sharing the same (disappointed) feelings?

I'm sure that all the people that had to clean inches of crap and mud slime out of their houses three or four times last year will wholeheartedly share your disappointment. You're an utter Wally Rishi.