British Man Wanted For Questioning In Thailand

sriracha john

Sorry, apparently there was a mix-up of the photos and names of the people involved in my OP.

Please note the changes and refer to them for any further posts.

post-9005-1156581337.jpgpost-9005-1156581403_thumb.jpg

Erma Raymond, and her children Abe, Adam, and Henrietta

The murdered woman and her three murdered children

post-9005-1156581436.jpg

Ray Arnold

Husband wanted for questioning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the photos look a bit old-fashioned and aged, they simply reflect the pervasive mentality expressed in the thread.

Welcome back to 1892.

If they said that in Thailand it would mean "we have a death squad coming after you so you better turn yourself in". The war on drugs comes to mind. Don't think British police would do such a thing though.

________________________________________-

Any police will do it if they get the chance

what about the brazilian in the tube

bang bang bang

Opps was all they said afterwards

Never read so much nonsense in my life! This is a very very sad case. The fact that it involves a British family of Pakistani descent has turned this thread into a race issue is bewildering. The very same people no doubt who don't wish to be stereo-typed as sex pats and paedophiles for living in Bangkok and completely despaired at some of the coverage of the JonBennet case are shouting their ignorance the loudest!

Never read so much nonsense in my life! This is a very very sad case. The fact that it involves a British family of Pakistani descent has turned this thread into a race issue is bewildering. The very same people no doubt who don't wish to be stereo-typed as sex pats and paedophiles for living in Bangkok and completely despaired at some of the coverage of the JonBennet case are shouting their ignorance the loudest!

Well said :o

please tell me he wasn't a teacher for gods sake.

:D

Manchester murders husband flew to Thailand

"We are concerned for the welfare of Rahan Arshad "

Is that police speak for we want him behind bars?

If they said that in Thailand it would mean "we have a death squad coming after you so you better turn yourself in". The war on drugs comes to mind. Don't think British police would do such a thing though.

I guess it's the best they can do without giving away that the guy is the main suspect.

What I think is really interesting now is: How good is the new immigration computer system? They must have his picture and name in the database.

On the other hand, it's pretty easy to leave Thailand by land and there are no border computers there. Burma, Cambodia, anywhere. Not too hard to get a new passport in BKK first.

yeah, what about the poor Brazilian guy they murdered after 7/7 ???

please tell me he wasn't a teacher for gods sake.

:D

No, he is working for tsunami releive, he sold his ex-council flat in england and gave all the money to thai children-orphans....and he is not interested in young pretty thai girls, he is actually monk...

Once again another arab kills his familly must be trying to get to the arab city in thailand i rest my case

Pakistani descent? Snowdog .... that would make him Asian. But please don't let the facts obscure your racism!

are you sure all pakistanis are asian?

Once again another arab :D kills his familly must be trying to get to the arab city in thailand i rest my case

Snowdog, You had better brush up on your geography......... :o

Pakistan is not in the Middle East, which is where you find the Arabs......... :D

Diablo,

there has been press just this week about building

an "Arab City" in Bangkok, so Snowdog speaks with

a perfect sense of geography and an EXTREMELY well tuned sense

of irony and sarcassm.

To fly, yes relativelt good borders.

To walk or drive, well cullendars have better water wholding capability

I drove into Malaysia last visa run,

without them taking my papers or even checking me...

I had them in my hand they just kept waving me on...

Took a bit of talking to get back IN Thailand though.

About 40 minutes.

A new passport, a slow crawl across Burma,

and he's invisible in India.

Pakistan is just a small bankroll away.

not funny!! :D

ote name='splitlid' date='2006-08-26 06:59:16' post='865771']

Manchester murders husband flew to Thailand

============================================================

_42007914_arshad_family_pa203.jpg

Uzma Rahan, Abbas, Adam , and Henna

The murdered woman and her three murdered children

_41998846_rahan_arshad203.jpg

Rahan Arshad

Husband wanted for questioning

This bloke is in hua hin... he tried to sell me a suit the other day. :o:D

"Rahan's wife was absolutely beautiful."

Did you see her photo? Geez I'm glad I don't live in Pakistan :D

I saw her photo..... :o

Manchester Strangeways Prison beckons, unless there has been a terrible flaring up of tempers, followed by a possible family argument, and an unplanned solo holiday in Thailand.

:D Just to comment on a few things that have been posted on this Blog so far .. There has been reference to the British Police Murdering That Poor Brazilian .. I,m sorry but thats not correct ..manslaughter maybe but not murder .. Its tragic what happened to the guy and the impact it had on his family .But the fact remains months earlier there had been a number of Bombs that killed and maimed Britons of all ethnic persuasions and faiths .. and correct me if i,m wrong wasn,t one of the main whalers of injustice and how can this be allowed to happen actually the sister of one of the Pakistani Terrorists killed in the blast ?? .. The British Police has now had to adopt a shoot to the head policy as used by Israel troops and police due, to the nature of this new threat to (suicide bombers) the Uk .. Maybe if The poor Brazilian guy had not of been working in the UK illegally he would not have been so prone to running .I beleive the latest Haul of suspect terrorists in the latest plot to Blow up planes over the atlantic were for the most part Pakistani and arab and one white guy also ..Thats not Racism thats FACT .. Geography between Pakistan and Arab countries is hardley a issue .. To paint all people who have the same ethnic origin and Faith as terrorists as being bad is akin to painting some one who is tired of BS Political Correctness and the people who hide behind it as a Racist .As for the Police just saying sorry I don,t think that is correct either.A settlement was offered but after the legal eagle Brazilian Dream team came over and encouraged the oh so familiar one hand palm extended salute in front of the arranged Media Circus .I myself can hardly Blame the British Govt for not yeilding to such blackmail (maybe they did behind closed doors) I think its fair to say on that day more than just the victim and his families lives where shattered and somewhere there is a Police officer who thought he was saving multiple lives Feeling like his life is over now also .Who knows maybe the next time this happens the Police just won,t bother and the possible ensueing carnage that could follow may result in Multiple deaths once again for which i have no doubt people will be seeking compensation also and it will be interesting to see who ends up at the front of that line ??? .As for Sportsmen of Indian and Pakistani origin coming to play for England I,m sure Large sums of money have changed hands and the cost of this has filtered down to the average supporter and their family but who are also extremely proud of the players achievements .We only have to look at the Indian Cricket teams latest performance and their refusal to play on after not agreeing with the umpire/judges decision to know why they would want and come and play for the UK ..More than a few occasions in Thailand as a Falang i have felt like a 2nd class citizen and although at times this can be annoying I commend Thai peoples values ..1/ It is very difficult to obtain Full Citizenship unless you have a means to support your family and yourself ..2/ The defaceing of Religious and Royalty Icons and the National Flag just is not Tolerated .. 3/They do not Agree with this State within a State BS either ..Beleive it or believe it not after having posted all of the above I do not consider myself a Racist .. I have a Thai GF and my working colleagues ethnic backgrounds range from African, Indian, West Indies and now Eastern Europeon ...Yes i have Issues with them on some shifts as do they with me .. but mostly amongst theirselves strangley enough ??? ..The bottom Line is to me it looks like MR Ashad looks Guilty of murdering his Family I didnt come to that conclusion because the colour of his skin or his ethnic background although it may of looked that way .. and for that i appologise to anyone offended ..The Fact remains regardless of this guys colour faith or ethnic background (If) he is guilty he needs to brought to justice and to those people who defended Mr Ashad by crying Racial injustice and Throwing up the old Political Correctness Chestnut I,m sorry thats just wrong the same as those who would convict him just on his Ethnic origin .. Phew .. Sigh .. right i,m going for a beer and maybe a curry later ... :o

:D Just to comment on a few things that have been posted on this Blog so far .. There has been reference to the British Police Murdering That Poor Brazilian .. I,m sorry but thats not correct ..manslaughter maybe but not murder .. Its tragic what happened to the guy and the impact it had on his family .But the fact remains months earlier there had been a number of Bombs that killed and maimed Britons of all ethnic persuasions and faiths .. and correct me if i,m wrong wasn,t one of the main whalers of injustice and how can this be allowed to happen actually the sister of one of the Pakistani Terrorists killed in the blast ?? .. The British Police has now had to adopt a shoot to the head policy as used by Israel troops and police due, to the nature of this new threat to (suicide bombers) the Uk .. Maybe if The poor Brazilian guy had not of been working in the UK illegally he would not have been so prone to running .I beleive the latest Haul of suspect terrorists in the latest plot to Blow up planes over the atlantic were for the most part Pakistani and arab and one white guy also ..Thats not Racism thats FACT ..

a "fact" that has no relevance whatsoever to this thread, nor this case:

:o

Geography between Pakistan and Arab countries is hardley a issue ..

perhaps, but it does point out how stupid racists tend to be.

To paint all people who have the same ethnic origin and Faith as terrorists as being bad is akin to painting some one who is tired of BS Political Correctness and the people who hide behind it as a Racist.

Whether a racist is "tired of BS PC" or not does not remove the stain of racism from them, but to attempt to portray racists as mainstream thinking by linking it to political correctness is erroneous

A settlement was offered but after the legal eagle Brazilian Dream team came over and

< a bit more of off-topic comments snipped >

As for Sportsmen of Indian and Pakistani origin coming to play for England I,m sure Large sums of money have changed hands and the cost of this has filtered down to the average supporter and their family but who are also extremely proud of the players achievements.

some REALLY off-topic comments allowed to stay.

We only have to look at the Indian Cricket teams latest performance and their refusal to play on after not agreeing with the umpire/judges decision to know why they would want and come and play for the UK.

some REALLY, REALLY off-topic comments showing through.

More than a few occasions in Thailand as a Falang i have felt like a 2nd class citizen and although at times this can be annoying I commend Thai peoples values ..1/ It is very difficult to obtain Full Citizenship unless you have a means to support your family and yourself ..2/ The defaceing of Religious and Royalty Icons and the National Flag just is not Tolerated .. 3/They do not Agree with this State within a State BS either ..Beleive it or believe it not after having posted all of the above I do not consider myself a Racist.

Perhaps you are not or perhaps you are, but by attempting to legitimize their comments in such a rather weak manner as you have presented doesn't exactly bode well for your claim.

I have a Thai GF and my working colleagues ethnic backgrounds range from African, Indian, West Indies and now Eastern Europeon ...

None of the above would preclude anyone from being a racist.

Yes i have Issues with them on some shifts as do they with me .. but mostly amongst theirselves strangley enough ??? ..The bottom Line is to me it looks like MR Ashad looks Guilty of murdering his Family I didnt come to that conclusion because the colour of his skin or his ethnic background although it may of looked that way ..

It's too bad you couldn't have simply stated that sentence that the circumstantial evidence against the father thus far looks quite damaging and that you feel he is probably guilty, thus remaining on-topic and avoiding all this off-topic, racist-leaning twaddle.

and for that i appologise to anyone offended ..

Apology accepted, on the condition that you attempt to keep any future posts on-topic and that if you are not racist, that you don't attempt to legitimize their actions with your words. Better to allow "them" to try and do that.

The Fact remains regardless of this guys colour faith or ethnic background (If) he is guilty he needs to brought to justice and to those people who defended Mr Ashad by crying Racial injustice and Throwing up the old Political Correctness Chestnut I,m sorry thats just wrong

I don't believe anyone is saying he should not be found and questioned and if appropriate based on that investigation, tried in a court of law. No one is saying that. What people are saying is that denigrating and deriding a person based on their ethnic origin is wrong and has nothing to do with this case. By equating anti-racism with political correctness is also wrong.

The same as those who would convict him just on his Ethnic origin .. Phew .. Sigh .. right i,m going for a beer and maybe a curry later ... :D

Enjoy your beer and meal... and I look forward to your, hopefully enlightened, future postings. :D

oh... and p.s. btw, this is not a blog, it's a forum.. :D

Edited by sriracha john