7 11 snacks!

wondercul

They are generally used in the cups of instant noodles.

That sounds interesting. I might try it. Just crack the eggs in the noodles after the noodles are cooked???

Open the cup and add water then crack the half boiled egg on top before closing the lid and waiting 4 minutes. It adds extra protein though I would crack the egg first and pour the hot water atop of the half cooked egg and noodles. I personally think that either way is asking for salmonella poisoning.

I had a look-see in my local 7-11 this morning. There were three different brands of eggs packaged in pairs, but they were still in the shell and the picture made it look like the yolk was runny. Are the true hard boiled eggs still in shell or peeled?

I had a look-see in my local 7-11 this morning. There were three different brands of eggs packaged in pairs, but they were still in the shell and the picture made it look like the yolk was runny. Are the true hard boiled eggs still in shell or peeled?

The fully hard boiled eggs are still in the shells

In the shell.

Just ask the staff for khai dtohm or hold one up and ask "sook mai" (cooked?).

My missus thinks they are in the chiller unit near the cheeses but I don't agree. i am sure I bought some off the shelves before. CARE - see above instructions ( I didn't!) , on one occasion I bought what I thought were hard boiled eggs only to find when I cracked them...... they weren't!

Archived