Body washes up on the shores of Samui

webfact

Body washes up on the shores of Samui

KOH SAMUI: -- Body washes up on the shores of SamuiA video has appeared on a social media site from yesterday morning Body washes up in Koh Samui(1//3/2015) of a body that washed up on the shores of Koh Samui.

Several members of a local rescue team went out to recover the corpse that is wearing a long sleeved orange top and fishermen’s pants. It appears to be close to the Samui Aquarium in the south of the island.

The body has clearly been in the water for some time. It is difficult to tell the nationality of the remains as the head is purely skeletal, the rest of the body remains intact.

We will report more on this story as details emerge.

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2015-03-03

What the hell is going on? Seems like there are bodies washing up every few days. How many bodies are floating around out there? How many aren't making it to the islands?

More like how many are NOT leaving the Islands? Lovely paradise eh?. No more skelletons in the closet as they are all washing up on the shores.

I can tolerate grammar errors from some posters, and I am not "the grammar police", but this small article cannot seriously come from a journalist, albeit an online periodical. Surely a six year old child found the article and posted it here.

If anybody from the Samui Times is reading TV, I am available for proof-reading/editing (for a small fee). wai.gif

Need to take a Panadol now, still can't make any sense of the post!

I can tolerate grammar errors from some posters, and I am not "the grammar police", but this small article cannot seriously come from a journalist, albeit an online periodical. Surely a six year old child found the article and posted it here.

If anybody from the Samui Times is reading TV, I am available for proof-reading/editing (for a small fee). wai.gif

I think somebody had a wash on Samui.

• Like 1

Hands tied on the back? Plastic bag over the smashed head? If so maybe it's time to check the water currents moving in from Koh Tao.

Maybe it's time to restrain the stupid speculation and out-and out lies from people like you?

• Like 1

"...still can't make any sense of the post..."

...of course you can't.

Why would anyone consider employing you as a proof-reader when you don't know when to use a question mark?