Five Frenchmen arrested for Phuket ATM skimming fraud 'in the millions'

webfact

Lets call a spade a spade..these fine upstanding gentlemen are are an oppressed minority who as citizens of some french African 3rd world colony have the right to enter the 1st world mother country and travel on French passports. I am sure they earn't their tourist money honestly so they could come to Thailand for an extended holiday. The white guy coerced them into committing the crime (several hundred times) and the French govt will be doing cartwheels to help them...not

Lets call a spade a spade...

Posting a comment like this are you implying the 1st world white people are unscrupulously clean?

I think the guys in the photo are a tad better than you.

Racism? Who started it and who has it in their blood today? You should know the answer very well.

Be proud of yourself.

coffee1.gif

Perhaps the "name" issue is actually an oblique way of asking this question:

"Why is it that North African/African minority groups make up about 13.5% of the population of France, but they seem to account for (according to the media) 90+% of the crime committed by French citizens in Thailand?"

Does it mean that "whitey" French crooks, with traditional Gallic names, prefer to thieve at home, or are the ex-colonised just easier to catch?

No, they're simply more likely to be thieves. Enough with this PC BS.

Lets call a spade a spade..these fine upstanding gentlemen are are an oppressed minority who as citizens of some french African 3rd world colony have the right to enter the 1st world mother country and travel on French passports. I am sure they earn't their tourist money honestly so they could come to Thailand for an extended holiday. The white guy coerced them into committing the crime (several hundred times) and the French govt will be doing cartwheels to help them...not

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They got French nationality like the UK Pakistanis got their UK passports: Unethically, illegally and without the support of the mass of the people. These mu***m immigrants were forced on us. Unable to integrate and permanently hostile to their host nations they turn to crime and terrorism....as represented by Jihadi John and his parasitic family. These guys are not French except on a technicality.

So very true

Ever wondered why ONLY the majority of the above mentioned people get PR in the 'Western developed' countries?

It is almost impossible for a 'normal' person to even get a genuine holiday visa - This is a fact.

You will reap what you sow.

smile.png

French ?

Really ?

these are frenchmen? what happened? did france move to Harlem?

Oh the irony. Some on TV have complained about the use of the word "farang," saying it groups too many nationalities together. So when the press actually assigns the correct nationality, people are STILL getting their panties in a twist. Farangs in Thailand have got to be the most color-obsessed people alive.

They don't look a bit like Napoleon...............coffee1.gif

No. I think he was much shorter...

And I think they each have two arms and two eyes.

I think you mistake Napoleon for Nelson.

They don't look a bit like Napoleon...............coffee1.gif

No. I think he was much shorter...

And I think they each have two arms and two eyes.

I think you mistake Napoleon for Nelson.

Oh dear! History never was my strongest subject... facepalm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I've just opened another bank account. The teller asked me if I wanted a new ATM card/online banking with that. I told her no, I've a couple of other accounts I can use for that with not enough in them for me to lose any sleep over.

I don't remember bank accounts without these admittedly convenient functions being 'hacked' many years ago. And people are also going off 'smart'phones' aka GPS for the Government. I'm no Luddite, but ...

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of which there's something called the french foreign legion and they accept all sorts of foreigners and one of the perks is after you complete their service you gain french citizenship.

The worst thing about this is to have a bunch of outsiders some maybe french looking at this and seeing a non blond haired, blue eyed aryan type being called french and getting all offended and hurt when the french themselves created the FFL and give citizenship to the ones who have completed service.

I don't know why but some europeans/americans have this type of mentality like when they go to foreign countries like for example asian ones they expected to be treated like kings etc but yet get offended if asians/africans go to their countries.

Well they seem Arab or African not french that is the point. Anyway even in their home country the Americans are still having problems with their African immiggrants who can't or wont assimilate

• 1 month later...

IMHO these <removed> should have their brains blown out publicly on TV and the same done to anyone similar. They don,t even have the guts to put on a mask, walk into a bank, and say "Hands up, this is a robbery" ! They are the worst scum on the planet, unfortunately operating in a country that will not even reimburse their victims for funds lost ! Do You get the general idea of my distaste ?

IMHO these <removed> should have their brains blown out publicly on TV and the same done to anyone similar. They don,t even have the guts to put on a mask, walk into a bank, and say "Hands up, this is a robbery" ! They are the worst scum on the planet, unfortunately operating in a country that will not even reimburse their victims for funds lost ! Do You get the general idea of my distaste ?

So.....if we do that, what do we do to murderers, rapists and kiddy-fiddlers?

By advocating something that bad, you inadvertently debase punishments for worse crimes.

Think about it.

Obviously, you worship money higher than life.

Archived