German tourist jumps on hit-and-run car in Krabi

Thaivisa News

Some English really hate Germans.. even though the guy was totally in the right and would have cost him money on the rented car if this guy was not apprehended. Must be that the English got their asses handed to them in WW2 and could only win with help of others. It runs deep that shame that some keep hating the Germans even after all that time.

Says the sad Dutch prick who got liberated by the Brits and also got rolled over by the English on numerous occasions. Have some respect that you still have a country!! Just what is it with the dutch and arrogance anyway? Like you lot have given absolutely zero to the world and yet you waltz around like you actually achieved something.

The 'hatred' for Germans you see here is your misinterpretation of humour and the war you speak of, as I recall, came about when the English stood up to your buddies -- the ONLY ones to do so while you all meekly sat around waiting for someone to do something. I also recall the English single-handedly thrashing the Luftwaffe 3:1 in the Battle of Britain. Yes the Yanks came in years later after all the fighting had been done and there were many other countries involved (though not really yours) because it was a WORLD WAR.

Anyway, totally off-topic, but trust a boorish dutchman to drag it all up. Check your f'kin history next time.

I personally don't mind the Germans (at least they have things they can be proud of, eh robblok) and this guy is bit of a hero. Echoing other posts, the little Thai perp will not do time.

Nice rewrite of history to suit the Brits (you were stuck on your Island). Without US or Russian help you would be speaking German (and so would I). I have more love in general for the English as the Germans. But what i often read here on this site give me a bad taste in the mouth. Many English are so racist, thank god not all of you guys and there are plenty good ones. Just read all the bashing by on other nations. Then when its their time to get bashed they cry like little babies.

You can insult the Dutch all you want unlike you I am not nationalistic and the world would be such a better place with more of my kind and less nationalistic types.. guess what types start wars. Next time take your blinds of and judge your fellow countrymen.

I would not risk my life just for bunch of steel and glass....

As many said on this forum ...without "russian" ((russian is always russian)) action it could be less damage done (maybe).....some people watched to many movies....

in first or last scenario everything comes to one conclusion; Thai law is for Thai's hence what for to risk own life when output will be the same? as always..giggle.gif

coffee1.gif

This teen prick unfortunately won't get what he deserves, Papa who paid for the SUV car will take care.

I have been rightly accused by Sviss Geez of stating that the Pajero was stolen for which I duly apologize.

However can you prove the teen's father paid for the Pajero and that his son is a "prick"?

Well, you don't really think the kid paid for it do you? And the kid's actions pretty much define him as being a 'prick'. No? Or are you just trying to be exceptionally argumentative today?

Some English really hate Germans.. even though the guy was totally in the right and would have cost him money on the rented car if this guy was not apprehended. Must be that the English got their asses handed to them in WW2 and could only win with help of others. It runs deep that shame that some keep hating the Germans even after all that time.

Says the sad Dutch prick who got liberated by the Brits and also got rolled over by the English on numerous occasions. Have some respect that you still have a country!! Just what is it with the dutch and arrogance anyway? Like you lot have given absolutely zero to the world and yet you waltz around like you actually achieved something.

The 'hatred' for Germans you see here is your misinterpretation of humour and the war you speak of, as I recall, came about when the English stood up to your buddies -- the ONLY ones to do so while you all meekly sat around waiting for someone to do something. I also recall the English single-handedly thrashing the Luftwaffe 3:1 in the Battle of Britain. Yes the Yanks came in years later after all the fighting had been done and there were many other countries involved (though not really yours) because it was a WORLD WAR.

Anyway, totally off-topic, but trust a boorish dutchman to drag it all up. Check your f'kin history next time.

I personally don't mind the Germans (at least they have things they can be proud of, eh robblok) and this guy is bit of a hero. Echoing other posts, the little Thai perp will not do time.

Nice rewrite of history to suit the Brits (you were stuck on your Island). Without US or Russian help you would be speaking German (and so would I). I have more love in general for the English as the Germans. But what i often read here on this site give me a bad taste in the mouth. Many English are so racist, thank god not all of you guys and there are plenty good ones. Just read all the bashing by on other nations. Then when its their time to get bashed they cry like little babies.

You can insult the Dutch all you want unlike you I am not nationalistic and the world would be such a better place with more of my kind and less nationalistic types.. guess what types start wars. Next time take your blinds of and judge your fellow countrymen.

Actually, no, it would just have taken longer. But saying rubbish like the English had their asses handed to them when they are the ones that helped liberate your country, etc... It makes my blood boil when these people that were at real risk downplay what the Brits did back then, who were the ONLY ones with no back-up taking them on.

But as I say, what you see with Brits taking a swipe at others (and, yes, there are some real dickheads in my country too) is often nothing more than humour. The Yanks also have trouble seeing it.

• Like 1

Actually, no, it would just have taken longer. But saying rubbish like the English had their asses handed to them when they are the ones that helped liberate your country, etc... It makes my blood boil when these people that were at real risk downplay what the Brits did back then, who were the ONLY ones with no back-up taking them on.

But as I say, what you see with Brits taking a swipe at others (and, yes, there are some real dickheads in my country too) is often nothing more than humour. The Yanks also have trouble seeing it.

I disagree on you guys being able to win alone. But lets keep it out of the discussion. I was baiting and getting people angry because I was angry about what I read. And believe me I can see the difference between a joke an hatred. I am more tuned to this things as I see it more and more. Thai drinks and drives get crucified.. Brit does the same and gets support because taxis are expensive. I see this kind of behavior a lot on the forum and once you tune in to it it becomes real clear. Mind you I got English friends and like a lot of users here on the forum but sometimes I just get annoyed by the dickheads and make a sweeping statement.

That German with the very Russian name could easily have died. The local 19-year-old should be looking at a prison sentence but his headman will speak for him and he will be released with a small fine.

Do you remember that time in the distant past when there was a happy land called East Germany and it was behind the iron Curtain?

Well, that is probably where the little Vitalii, the German with the very Russian sounding name originated. I expect his parents with the same very Russian name had moved or been stationed there during Soviet days.

There are actually English people in England with very Indian and Arabic sounding names. I believe it's called immigration.

There is a Thai/English son in my family in Thailand who has a Thai first name and my English family surname.

I expect that his Mum is Thai and his Dad is an expat Englishman.