TAT: Domestic tourism sector may not achieve its target growth this Songkran

webfact

Thailand PM just doesn't get it. Elephant parks are getting old, Painted umbrellas that can't be use in the rain is getting old,

Times have changed for the younger generation that is now traveling. With so many shows on TV world wide depicting sights and sounds of not only Thailand, but Tim- Buck -Too as well. Is getting old "Get out of the Tourist industry" 90% of what your attracting are single Korean men, Japanese's men and now Chinese men.....and for one reason only.......Sex in the brouthal houses in Bangkok, Pattaya and Puckett. And you're trying to crack down on this sex trade, and human trafficking. Your trying to promote tourism, yet at the same time trying to destroy what brings them in. I've been at the Airport many times, and I see them all pouring out of the terminals with their tongues hanging out of their mouths glazing at all the Thai ladies working there. Be more realistic. Your not going to attract tourist that want to play bingo Monday through Sunday at a fancy hotel lobby. Focus on Industry, and not a Supper-High-Speed-Train that goes no where of importance to a tourist. A High speed train, which is accident prone, mode of travel will not entice me to travel 12,000 to see and use. If sex is what they want, then open one up out of Bangkok maybe 100 kilometers in the middle of nowhere. Build your super fast train to get there, and as a bonus for the travelers topless female conductors punching holes in the overly charged tickets. Damn, what a gold mine that would be.!!!!