Science: Thailand ties India for 2nd-shortest 'manhood'

webfact

The last time I took my schlong out the lady laughed at me and said "who are you going to satisfy with that little thing" I replied "me"!

I find Thai ladies are most impressed when I drape the towel from my erect member and stroll to the shower !

And an absolute guaranteed way to tell if a man has a big cock, compare the size of his index finger with the size of his ring finger. If you index finger is longer than your ring finger, you have a small one, and the longer the ring finger is than the index finger, the bigger it is.

You can all confirm this on your own hands for yourselves.

According to women in Australia, you are wrong. They judge your size by bending back the middle finger over the palm, and from where it touches your palm and then extended again, measure that distance. More reliable than your process. Try it.

Edited by Si Thea01

Yes, but 4 inches is over 10 centimeters which sounds bigger....see, that's another reason the metric system is better.

100mm sounds better than 10cm

A tenth of a metre sounds even better, and satisfies both the metric and imperial impurists.

Hmmm.....not sure if that's a mixed metaphor or not. coffee1.gif

4 minutes 4 inches 4000 bhat said isaan beauty noi, happily on meeting her new japanese "friend"

4 mintues 4 inches 400 baht lamented the karoke girl lao, upon meeting somchai

Give me 12 inches and make me bleed, says Noi.

Thai guy shags her three times and then punches her in the nose. laugh.png

it actually says North Korea is the smallest with 3.8 inches, while South Korea averages 4.3 inches...

how did they get the data from N. Korea?

Dear Leader, the purpose of our measurements is to find out whether there is any effect between eating cheese and the scrawniness of your manhood.

Result enclosed...no effect what so ever...maybe some shrinkage. We suggest for you to play some more with your nukes, maybe there will be a spontaneous mutation...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sam, sam, sam.

bar lady in Pattaya some time ago said the ladies liked what she called the 3, 3's Korean Chinese Japanese , 3000 baht, 3 minuets and 3 inches

Now you know what Sam,sam,sam meant giggle.gif ha,ha,ha

Edited by kaiyaibob
  • Like 1

And an absolute guaranteed way to tell if a man has a big cock, compare the size of his index finger with the size of his ring finger. If you index finger is longer than your ring finger, you have a small one, and the longer the ring finger is than the index finger, the bigger it is.

I know i'm a sad git but i just had to do this test for myself, and what do you know , the ring finger on my right hand is longer than the index finger, shorter on my left hand.

Now, does that mean my right member is longer than average and my left one shorter ?

According to women in Australia, you are wrong. They judge your size by bending back the middle finger over the palm, and from where it touches your palm and then extended again, measure that distance. More reliable than your process. Try it.

Definitely not more reliable, obviously. Because that would mean that bigger hands = bigger penis. Which is absolutely not the case.

In the 70's I was manager of a Thai boatyard that employed over 40 girls engaged in the intricate task of fastening thousands of wire ties between the mesh, frames and stringers of ferro cement yachts. All day the girls up on the gantry kept up a permanent banter to me below asking naughty questions of "how long are farang's tackle" I asked them to prepare a delegation of three and come to the office and look for themselves. Surprisingly, although they expressed admiration on my 10 inch member but they were gobsmacked at the diameter and girth! All done in good humour and the spirit of staff/employee relationship.