Science: Thailand ties India for 2nd-shortest 'manhood'

webfact

This thread really shows up the kind of expat living in Thailand - the collective mentality of a bunch of 13 yr old schoolboys

And I presume your a 73 year old grandpa ? You really find it hard to have a smile on your face reading all the bullshit the guys are talking right ? Or maybe just acting like a 73 year old ?

Grown up men also need to act like 13 year olds once in while.......nothing wrong with that.

Q: What happened to the chinese man who walked into a wall with a boner?

A: He smashed his nose.

They say penis size is related to shoe size. Which makes the fear of being raped by a clown that much scarier.

Watch out mate, cumgranosalum ?? Is going to put you on detention ??

This thread really shows up the kind of expat living in Thailand - the collective mentality of a bunch of 13 yr old schoolboys

And I resume your a 73 year old grandpa ? You really find it hard to have a smile on your face reading all the bullshit the guys are talking right ? Or maybe just acting like a 73 year old ?

Grown up men also need to act like 13 year olds once in while.......nothing wrong with that.

obviouysly not only deeply insecure about your penis but worried about age as well....or is it a combination of the two?

Edited by cumgranosalum

In other words,...half of all Korean men have fully erect penises under 3.8 inches. By consequence, the average Korean female vagina must be pretty small.

Everything is relative.

Thai men are the 2nd shortest...and Thai women are the 1st smallest....and I cannot use all my "potential" with my wife,

She do not appreciate what WE are very proud to have.

Wellllll, that explains a lot. lol

I knew that forty four years ago during the war, when I met my first "Thai" lady! she was amazed! the big boys hit the country big time and the Thai men were beside themselves! they told stories about the "shrinking bird" desease spread by those dam Americans! story went that if a thai male had sex with a thai woman who had sex with an American, their "bird" would shrink!

Well for all the studs out there, just remember, not all women want a

guy with a donkey dong! There are many women in Thailand who are

not very big and tall, and as well there are a lot of small, or petit women

in Thailand as well. I also notice that there are lots of children in the

country of Thailand and that makes me think that a large long dong, is

not that necessary. This story is one about information of Asian countries,

and smaller people do not necessarily need large equipment.

Just saying!

An old saying goes something like this, It is not the size of the wand, it is about the magic in it!

In other words,...half of all Korean men have fully erect penises under 3.8 inches. By consequence, the average Korean female vagina must be pretty small.

once went to a Korean public bath house and actually was embarrases by all the korean men looking at my package! I just strutted around and enjoyed it!

not so! just hasn't been used to the fullest extent! if a baby can get out, I can get in!

Of course the money if you've got nothing else.

Farangs tend to overestimate everything, also the size of their penis.

This whole thread shows clearly that Farangs are at best average. I would call it "Penis Scam".

Do you want to know what bargirls say about elderly Farangs and their sex fantasies?

Edited by micmichd

Well for all the studs out there, just remember, not all women want a

guy with a donkey dong! There are many women in Thailand who are

not very big and tall, and as well there are a lot of small, or petit women

in Thailand as well. I also notice that there are lots of children in the

country of Thailand and that makes me think that a large long dong, is

not that necessary. This story is one about information of Asian countries,

and smaller people do not necessarily need large equipment.

Just saying!

An old saying goes something like this, It is not the size of the wand, it is about the magic in it!

. Penis Apologist...