'Stupid' phone and new TRUE H simm and new frequency.

All i can say is true has managed to f*** things up so badly, worse than ever since i changed simm.

Does anyone else have a 'stupid' (i mean simple phone not smart phone) and changed simms with true, please?

It is a firggin' nightmare now and i saw it coming.

Now sometimes i call people and it rings a tad and then nothing but a busy signal. OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!

Also so many texts sent that never were received.

THAT IS JUST TWO OF MANY NEW PROBLEMS!!!

I could write a book on how many problems i have had using this company since it was orange.

rant over, more later.

Have true sim with just a basic phone no issues you see i only want to recieve/send calls,sadly i don't get any incoming calls rofl, so any member want's to call me my number is 0989 err i forget it maybe if i switch it on i can find it.

Edited by Brit_Doggie

Called, got a great guy, never heard back.

I could write a book on their incompetence.

Change or fix one thing, get 2 or 3 or more new problems.

ALWAYS!

rant over

apparently this does not apply to many or any of you

having to change out simm card due to frequency and now so much worse etc

if it does apply to you please chime in

thanks

When a relationship is obviously damaged beyond repair, one must face up to finishing it. This is much more easily accomplished with a phone than with a wife or "Partner", just bin it...or if it makes "closure" any easier, bury it or smash it with a hammer.

You are now free to go to a TRUE office or Kiosk and speak to an attractive girl who will happily sell you a sufficiently dumb phone to meet your calling needs for less than 1000 Baht...they actually have a basic phone, 4G no less for B300. She will do all the nasty work of setting it up....all you will have to figure out is which button is the call button...be sure to ask before leaving.

You will now be able to live a rant free life until you decide to install satellite TV.

Edited by dddave