Want to buy a hand Lawn Aerator

Just go to the nearest metal working shop and ask them to knock you one up, it won't take long to make one of those. Never seen one in thailand.

Those are hollow tines, extracting earth before sand is swept in to improve drainage. Someone that had never seen one would have great difficulties making one correctly with the correct quality steel.

I don't think they would, I'm a sheet metal worker myself and I'd knock one of those up in a couple of hours. If I wanted one of those I'd go to the nearest steel stockists buy the steel I wanted, in your case I'd use stainless, cut it to length and take it to someone with a tig welder. Only a fool would have great difficulty in making one of those. If your struggling I'll make one for you myself and post it on to you, I'll guarantee it'll last you a lifetime.

TOP STUFF....you got me!!!! But I bet you are using a MIG or TIG and all the good stuff hey?

This thread is joke - right? A proper lawn aerator has spring loaded tines. Fabricate one up in a day using stainless steel ang TIG welds? Does he have a tent to control the atmosphere whilst welding? 316 SS? Is it going to be pickled after the welding is done?

There is no such thing as true stainless steel

Do an Internet search for an on-line purchase mate and avoid the TV trolls

Why the <deleted> would you want to pickle a tig weld on a garden tool, why would you want a tent to control the atmosphere while welding 316 stainless? God I wish I had more photos of the work I do back in the uk.

Most is government. Contracts and for the pharmaceutical industry, world wide might I add. We also do panic rooms that go out worldwide and ATMs. You my friend are talking <deleted>.

Just read it again, <deleted> brilliant, I'll have to get a tent and some pickling paste, we was using argoshield and an electric destainer, I'll have to tell my boss were doing it all wrong. Can you tell me what tent is the best to weld in and what pickling paste to use?

When I'm back working next month and government busy body's come to check out our progress I'll mention the tent idea of yours, I'll let you know what they think about it. I won't mention the pickling paste as I'll probably get fired.

Archived