Ive killed a dog

kannot

mate, its easier to blame the farang but get him to state the time the dog was killed first or they will surely change times to negate your proof. Seems easier to pick on the foreigner but once you have ascertained a definite time show him that they are all wrong and that irt was not you although they will probably not believe the evidence anyway, guilty means they get money. Let us know how thew meeting goes.

I already have the time as 7pm he told my Wife, actually he doesnt want to meet there is no asking of money Im going to see him as i dont like false claims made against me slurring my good name after all their laws are pretty strict on this .

By now Im sure the whole village has me down as dog murderer

I have 30 photos taken at 1 second intervals every 2 minutes all day and video too here is the 7pm shot.......I wont bore you with the 29 other frames to 7.00:30pm

Yes no doubt cunning Frang will have photoshopped all this.

• Like 1

But but...you rich foreigner for sure have money enough to buy an exact similar car ....for the sole purpose of killing that dog......

Ah yes but they dont know about my identical twin brother......that wasnt me driving it ( blacked out windows how did they identify me) funny if not so pathetic

well at least it was only a dog and not grannie or a kid. No point showing them anything, logic and reason do not exist here, if they say you did it no amount of evidence to the contrary will persuade them otherwise. They are stupid people that dislike you, not a nice combination.

• Like 1

well at least it was only a dog and not grannie or a kid. No point showing them anything, logic and reason do not exist here, if they say you did it no amount of evidence to the contrary will persuade them otherwise. They are stupid people that dislike you, not a nice combination.

How do stupid people select a 'sample' to dislike?

Or do stupid people dislike all human beings?

• Like 1

I remember something like this happening before where the farang ended up getting blackmailed because he killed a soi, I'll try and find the thread.

Probably one of the craziest stories I've ever read on TVF

Edit; here it is - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684442-i-killed-a-soi-dog-now-im-being-blackmailed/

Watch out they don't try and tap you up for some money!

Good luck!

Edited by pinkpanther99

I think you have a much bigger problem than you realize.

You said you've been accused of killing a dog because "the villagers said i drive too fast so it must have been me". It's obvious the villagers don't like you. Your careless driving, your inconsiderate attitude has provoked the distrust of your neighbours. From your other posts it's clear you don't like the people who live around you and it seems the feeling is shared. Today it's a dog, no big deal. Wait for the police to knock at your door because a kid had been hit by a pick up that ran aI

The villagers for the most part have proved to be selfish and childish for example my Wife spent many hours helping 2 of them using our lawyer to "get him off" a charge of cutting another neighbours trees down..........some months later we asked the two of them could they water my trees one day whilst I was away...they came up with ridiculous excuses.

They both came to us when we moved in "begging" us to not let another neighbour cross our land which we agreed to as the other neighbour had in fact lied to us over boundaries. They spend all their time bickering I stay away well away form them

I have two dash cams on the car one front one rear, i am not the least intimidated by their childish antics and your wild guesses at what goes on round by me,

Lets see if they also asked the pineapple company down the road to stop their HUGE lorries racing thru the village.................hmmmmmmmmd dont think so or those kids on motocycles.....nah

I sympathise with your feelings of being accused of something your totally innocent of, but I wouldn't make any approaches towards your accuser.

If you have a head villager consult with him and let him know how disgusted you are with your neighbours accusation and his malicious gossip to other neighbours, and you have proof of your innocence if need be. Let him deal with the neighbours, I think you'll gain a little more respect than a direct confrontation.

That would be the Thai way to deal with such an issue.

Al ready done including our " local" policeman who is supportive.

They take this kind of "storytelling" serious here, smearing someones good name.

The local policeman said they have zero evidence and dont worry about it but as mentioned I will show the head of village only the video and photos so its goes down the line

Edited by kannot

Do not sign anything if the police come and investigate.

Im on very good terms with my police both of them, they get their 1000 baht a month visiting money and the odd whisky except for the one who is a non drinker.

They will often come feed my fish If Im out but they dont have time to water as it would take an hour, His son even comes camping on my land if Im in BKK he will go to the land take a few pic to show hes been and e mail them to me, any problem he will give us a call.............basically the majority of the village are childish idiots with nothing better to do all day.

The village comprises at best 10 houses if that, ill wait for the you sound superior responseswhistling.gif

• Like 1

I still cannot believe anyone could be that insensitive or senseless -even villagers -especially SC Buddhists who against the pure Buddhist tradition kill thousands of animals everyday for stuffing their faces but they make a show about one mangy dog or a couple of mossies.They are simply trying their luck, looking for handouts from the Farangs as usual.Better to eat their dogs-there are so many.

Do you have a lot of enemies or live in a crime prone area why the camera, scared of someone?

U ever heard of being "safe not sorry" I have ONE camera on the land two in the car its called common sense in a country where " anything goes"

No i have no crime around here unless you call water meter theft once in 5 years real crime, I am f ar from touristy places.

• Like 1

All you have to do is say it wasn't you, case closed. The more you pay attention to the story the more you will be pressured to capitulate.

No Thai guy would be bothered by this, even if he did it.

Thats all that has been done to him, to the head of village and police man we ask for advice they have the cctv footage in case he wants to make something of it later but I doubt this.

well the CCTV recording isn't worth much, you could change the date on it and record it say today.

U think the local villagers even know about this?

Hmmmm ok this seems to be getting out of hand so let me explain, the man is NOT looking for money, he called my Wife once yesterday and whilst on the phone to him she called me on skype and we had a 3 way conversation which he accepted ( as far as I know) I seriously doubt there will be anymore come backs with this whatsoever.

We do have some local Burmese who I could "fit up" though..............anyone know whats happened with that yet? its gone very quiet.