Ive killed a dog

kannot

Wish someone would kill the dragon flies off......almost reached pest status.

Whilst some can be " pest quality"wink.png others are quite lovely like this on on our land which gets no chemicals sprayed on it, we even have glowworms which Im sure i read indicate a healthy environment?

Poor focus. Buy a Nikon. 55555555

Nd you know I cant keep the camera still as I live on a knife edge here on the land knowing all the neighbours hate me, my time is limited I wont be here in a year ( apparently) so I have to take pics quickly. I think it was an old Fuji camera

• Like 1

Should I " go home"

Off topic posts deleted. This is about killing a dog ¬ personal arguments. Further such posts will be deleted without further notice.

Thanks I did state that above your post.

Neighbour came round yesterday as my wife was here, never mentioned the dead dog, all smiles, and told her the neighbour up the hill had sold the stolen land.

Looks like the dead dog really has "bitten the dust"laugh.png

Still must suck knowing your neighbours hate you and you are not welcome?

Genuinely could never live in such a place.

They must hate me so much the dog accuser came to visit yesterday, you can "read" cant you?

Pic of this hideous place I live.......I know, someone has to live here., just y bad luck eh.........note lack of direct neighbours, its 15 rai

My house is now in the middle of those pineapples, village 600 metres to the left thats to the first house of about 10-15 max

OP, no offence, but you come across as someone deseperately trying to validate their life and life choices. This forum is packed with similar people - shacked up in the arse end of nowhere with a woman hell bent on spending every penny you accumulated in your life. Taking on a new internet persona to show fictional wealth, hiso wives and utter eutopia seems to be some kind of a release from the daily misery.

Each to their own I say, say hello to your neighbours for me and slip the police an additional 1000 for good measure thumbsup.gif

With respect have you actually read this thread from the start? you seem to be lacking in the facts

Let me put you straight

1 Im shacked up with "myself " Wife lives in Bangkok visits weekends only sometimes every other weekend

2 Im retired at 48 now 51

3 Wife earns the money and "keeps me" would photos of her bank books help you or the chanotes with her name on the condos she bought with her "hi so" as you put it job Ill happily pm them you so you can apologise?

4 Im about 25 miles out of Hua Hin so not exactly the back of beyond and 4 miles out of Pranburi n the country

5 I understand its hard for "some of you" to comprehend a Thai woman paying to keep her husband, it must be a bitter blow to your stereotypes.

6 Many of the local businesses pay the Police 1000 a month for help when required its completely normal.

7 I dont see a forum packed with these folk you mention just folk who "cant" believe Thais can earn a good salary.

Her days start at 7am and finish at 12 midnight.

Suggest you start again at the beginning and re read.

She must be earning very big for you to allow her to work so hard.

Get a job and move into a proper housing estate. My mate lives in Hua Hin golf complex - very nice with no riff raff around.

With your attitude, things can only get worse. I had a mate who was killed for less. If your wife was able to spend time with you, she would educate you on the idiosyncrasies of the Siamese.

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1

Strange as it may seem she like making money not the money itself the thrill of getting the deal is what she loves, she still buys secondhand clothes. spends nothing

With respect have you actually read this thread from the start? you seem to be lacking in the facts

Ser notice.

Thanks I did state that above your post.

Neighbour came round yesterday as my wife was here, never mentioned the dead dog, all smiles, and told her the neighbour up the hill had sold the stolen land.

Looks like the dead dog really has "bitten the dust"laugh.png

Still must suck knowing your neighbours hate you and you are not welcome?

Genuinely could never live in such a place.

They must hate me so much the dog accuser came to visit yesterday, you can "read" cant you?

Pic of this hideous place I live.......I know, someone has to live here., just y bad luck eh.........note lack of direct neighbours, its 15 rai

My house is now in the middle of those pineapples, village 600 metres to the left thats to the first house of about 10-15 max

OP, no offence, but you come across as someone deseperately trying to validate their life and life choices. This forum is packed with similar people - shacked up in the arse end of nowhere with a woman hell bent on spending every penny you accumulated in your life. Taking on a new internet persona to show fictional wealth, hiso wives and utter eutopia seems to be some kind of a release from the daily misery.

Each to their own I say, say hello to your neighbours for me and slip the police an additional 1000 for good measure thumbsup.gif

Let me put you straight

1 Im shacked up with "myself " Wife lives in Bangkok visits weekends only sometimes every other weekend

2 Im retired at 48 now 51

3 Wife earns the money and "keeps me" would photos of her bank books help you or the chanotes with her name on the condos she bought with her "hi so" as you put it job Ill happily pm them you so you can apologise?

4 Im about 25 miles out of Hua Hin so not exactly the back of beyond and 4 miles out of Pranburi n the country

5 I understand its hard for "some of you" to comprehend a Thai woman paying to keep her husband, it must be a bitter blow to your stereotypes.

6 Many of the local businesses pay the Police 1000 a month for help when required its completely normal.

7 I dont see a forum packed with these folk you mention just folk who "cant" believe Thais can earn a good salary.

Her days start at 7am and finish at 12 midnight.

Suggest you start again at the beginning and re read.

She must be earning very big for you to allow her to work so hard.

Get a job and move into a proper housing estate. My mate lives in Hua Hin golf complex - very nice with no riff raff around.

With your attitude, things can only get worse. I had a mate who was killed for less. If your wife was able to spend time with you, she would educate you on the idiosyncrasies of the Siamese.

I like living where i am I like the countryside I grow my trees and am quite happy here, I have had no crime except a water meter stolen 4 years ago I have no gates into my land anyone can walk in, i do have a wall round.

Living on an "estate" would be my idea of hell, a few childish neighbours ( and they are some way off) is not a big deal.

I wont be watching my back its way to over dramatised here.

I understand, an I too like land and trees. Have you thought of buying more land to separate you from them?

I also understand the resent you have but as someone explained to me once - a resentment is like you taking poison and expecting the other person to die. Good idea to keep friendly with the Village Head and police.

are you wearing a skirt? if shorts anyone with no idea how to dress should not be allowed in first class. That pics from 2008 aint it?

Nope its from 2014 I only go back to the Uk once a year,