UK police: Schoolgirls who went to Syria are not terrorists

webfact

Well said!!!

Agree entirely, but I think most people would be shocked at how many of that lot actually do support the Manchester bombing/Paris attacks etc. Also how many of them support sharia law. We have a right royal mess about to be unleashed on the dozy liberal west, and it is all our own doing in the rush to be seen as progressive and politically correct. 
 Time to enact treason laws with death penalty for the guilty. It is time to enforce laws to keep Britain British and I don't care what the PC brigade say.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Agree entirely, but I think most people would be shocked at how many of that lot actually do support the Manchester bombing/Paris attacks etc. Also how many of them support sharia law. We have a right royal mess about to be unleashed on the dozy liberal west, and it is all our own doing in the rush to be seen as progressive and politically correct. 

Time to enact treason laws with death penalty for the guilty. It is time to enforce laws to keep Britain British and I don't care what the PC brigade say.

Have you considered protecting the rights of all citizens is rather a good way of ensuring this ‘right royal mess’ of your’s never materializes?!

On 2/14/2019 at 6:08 PM, katana said:

British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home' (BBC News website 14/02/19)
Shamima-Begum.jpg

Shamima Begum, now 19 in Syria
One of three schoolgirls who left east London in 2015 to join the Islamic State group says she has no regrets, but wants to return to the UK...
Speaking from a refugee camp in Syria, she said she was nine months pregnant and wanted to come home for her baby.
Continued: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181 (14/02/19)

"What happened to the UK?" -my weeping great grandfather.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sealbash said:

Perhaps you might consider repressing your overwhelming hatred of Trump and allow one thread about the UK to be discussed without blaming all your woes on POTUS?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Agree this is not on Trump. He is not blamed here, but of course US policy and supply for SA have lead to the ISIS mess.

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2019 at 12:26 PM, transam said:

And between 1939 and 1945 a few folk were hanged in the UK for such stuff..

16 executed for treachery 1940-46 under the Treachery Act 1940. Execution by either hanging or firing squad. Following on after the war, The Treason Act of 1351 resumed. Treachery Act first section:

"If, with intent to help the enemy, any person does, or attempts or conspires with any other person to do any act which is designed or likely to give assistance to the naval, military or air operations of the enemy, to impede such operations of His Majesty's forces, or to endanger life, he shall be guilty of felony and shall on conviction suffer death."

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

It's absolutely correct US policy in the M.E. led to the evolution of ISIS.

That is just your opinion, please do not state it as fact. It is my opinion, and that of many others, that Mohammed(peace be upon him) and his Koran led to the evolution of ISIS. Just the same as it led to other strict sharia states worldwide such as Brunei, Aceh and Saudi. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• 1 year later...

Outrageous decision by judges from another dimension. I say OK let her come back then, try her by the sharia law she has followed, and then have her head off or stone her to death. After all as a jihadist she believes martyrdom is a fast track to Islamic paradise. In reality of course it will be free housing, health care, benefits for life and probably security as well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, baansgr said:

It's not over yet...the Government are preparing an appeal in the next few days...she won't be allowed back that's for sure

Seems not sure at all she won't be allowed back.

• Confused 1