UK police: Schoolgirls who went to Syria are not terrorists

webfact

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

All i can say is that my old home town in the UK had a small Muslim community 40 years ago when we went to live there they dressed like us ,there was a Christian and a Jewish meeting hall where they were,the shops sold pork and spirits,over the years more and more came ,they took over both the Christian and the Jewish halls, then the Mosque was built,now it looks like another country ,the women are covered up ,there is a boys and seperate girls school ,no shop in their areas would dare sell alchohol,advertizing is censored ,they have become a seperate race ,they do not mix and you would not go there at night.even in the day you would stick out like a sore thumb,

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, Basil B said:

So, name the town or is this just another copy and past from the UKIP comic?

Possibly parts of Luton, or parts of East London?

I don't generally support ivor bigun's racist posts, but he's right in this case.

Mind you, the yobs in some nearby areas were just as bad ☹️.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

My first thought when the news broke about her wanting to return was negotiate with a muslim country to get her citizenship/subject status. Then stop her ever returning. But now I've mellowed a bit. I now think the UK should let her back in and send her to Luton to live, until her trial is completed. I take it there will be some sort of trial.

My second wife - Fatima - was a muslim. She did her praying and stuff but she wouldn't hurt anyone; except me when she ran off with a German surgeon.

Who was tea total....????

The family of Shamima Begum - the teenager who went to Syria to join the Islamic State group - have called on the UK to bring her back "urgently".

Her family, from east London, said the 19-year-old's unborn baby is "a total innocent" and had the right to grow up in the "peace and security" of the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47260916

Is the urgency because if the kid is not born in the UK it will not have an automatic right to UK citizenship as the mother was not born in the UK?

• Like 2

What punishment would they have gotten if they had fled Isis to be the wives of western soldiers, and who then went back to the caliphate? Probably be on the short end of a sharia rope, maybe not such a bad idea. Liberal softness and 'compassion' will see the death of the west.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

I don't generally support ivor bigun's racist posts, but he's right in this case.

You don’t even know the town he’s referring to but you declare ‘he’s right in this case.’

That’s some kind of special logic.

Or it could be bias.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

I do not wish to divulge which town i come from if you dont like that then tough.

I haven’t the slightest interest in where you come from.

My point is, if a member doesn’t know where you come from how can they possibly know if what you have to say about the place is true.

Clearly they cannot.

• Like 1

Hopefully this update from HMG published today is an indication of what the public can expect re the monitoring of such oiks.

No need to fill in the bits I've left out this time Chomper; I know the difference between terror/security suspects and what UK security outlets drylie referred to as ODC's.

('Ordinary Decent Criminals').

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Bradford ??

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

All i can say is that my old home town in the UK had a small Muslim community 40 years ago when we went to live there they dressed like us ,there was a Christian and a Jewish meeting hall where they were,the shops sold pork and spirits,over the years more and more came ,they took over both the Christian and the Jewish halls, then the Mosque was built,now it looks like another country ,the women are covered up ,there is a boys and seperate girls school ,no shop in their areas would dare sell alchohol,advertizing is censored ,they have become a seperate race ,they do not mix and you would not go there at night.even in the day you would stick out like a sore thumb,

All I can say is that in my old R and R location, the population had a very small western population 49 years ago. The locals dressed like locals of their race.

There were some Christian and muslims but they did not outnumber the local population. There were no bars and no loudmouthed rude and drunk "foreigners"

There was no easy young girls, everyone was a traditional person.

Now, it looks like another country. Everyone wears cheap western casual clothes or sexy outfits that would have had the original population outraged.

Now Pattaya is full of bigoted and racist yobbo's and a traditional local would stick out like a sore thumb.

• Like 1

What punishment would they have gotten if they had fled Isis to be the wives of western soldiers, and who then went back to the caliphate? Probably be on the short end of a sharia rope, maybe not such a bad idea. Liberal softness and 'compassion' will see the death of the west.
So we should adopt Sharia?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Prissana Pescud said:

All I can say is that in my old R and R location, the population had a very small western population 49 years ago. The locals dressed like locals of their race.

There were some Christian and muslims but they did not outnumber the local population. There were no bars and no loudmouthed rude and drunk "foreigners"

Now, it looks like another country. Everyone wears cheap western casual clothes or sexy outfits that would have had the original population outraged.

Now Pattaya is full of bigoted and racist yobbo's and a traditional local would stick out like a sore thumb.

Serious question.

Where were you on R&R from?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

That only leaves Choir practice. You must've been glad to get back!????

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:02 PM, Prissana Pescud said:

These women are not terrorists. Probably traumatised young women who made a brain dead decision to go fight for ISIS.  Be interesting to see what sort of children they breed up in the next 20 years.  They were not mature enough to make any coherent informed decision a few years ago. Their parents need to accept some responsibility for this. Britain needs to take some blame too. What caused these girls ideals to be poisoned.  Why did they not feel they were accepted by the general population.

The muslim community also needs to accept responsibility for not trying to educate these young women to be part of British society.

That part of my post was easy to write. What happens now is basically up to the young girls and the support they get.

Yes, it is 'Letter to Brezhnev', but set in 2019. The principles are the same. Young idealists, setting out to their promised land and maybe discovering they made Bit Of A Mistake, to put it mildly.

Should they be allowed back? Reluctantly, yes. But the British security services should debrief them and put them on a watchlist, if they have two pennies to rub together these days. That way, we can claim the moral high ground and have updated human intelligence on the characters who wish us harm and what their plans are.

• Thanks 1