Clarins Cosmetics Available In Chiang Mai ?

WaiWai

No ideas ?

Where in CM are upper-range cosmetics & perfumes generally found ?

You can pick up most stuff in Robinsons and Central.

I used to use Clinique - but I found that the men's stuff stays on the shelf for a long time here and is not always of the high quality that I would expect.

I complained once - but was told that unless it caused an allergic reaction then they wouldn't even listen to a complaint. The solution - switch to Nivea!

Clarins may be different - but I don't want to spend a lot of money to find out!

Thanks, Dan Sai Kid.

I had been wondering about the freshness, if I did find Clarins here. Their products are good, IMO, do last well, and - importantly - don't irritate my skin, but they are undeniably expensive too. Good luck to you if you can get similar results from Nivea !

Years ago I had a great recipe for a moisturiser that the local chemist used to make up for a few of us. It was cheap and one of the best I've ever used ! Can't remember the ingredients now, but it was quite simple.

If you check out comparative analyses of the most expensive brand names through to the cheapest

supermarket/generic brands, you'll see little difference in the basic ingredients.

Good luck to you if you can get similar results from Nivea !

They are not similar to the results I get from stuff bought back home - but here, I find with Clinique that the shaving foam doesn't foam as well and I get razor burn with the post shave soother. I would prefer to use Clinique - but cannot justify the expense...

Another thing I noticed is that the products don't have the silver tape over the lids -it has all been removed. This is bought from the Clinique counter - so I'm sure it's not counterfeit.

I like Clinique, too.

Another thing I noticed is that the products don't have the silver tape over the lids -it has all been removed. This is bought from the Clinique counter - so I'm sure it's not counterfeit.

Wonder why ... Customs check ? Salespeople sampling ?

Would having someone send a few bottles over work, or might there be Customs problems ?

It seems many people spend time in their home countries each year. Perhaps these people could help bring stuff for others. I'd be happy to buy them dinner for their trouble :o .

Forgot to say - one very important reason for liking Clarins is that they make moisturiser with a good strong SPF. Also a good sunscreen that can be used on the face. Both work for me without irritation - not many do.

I think Clinique has similar products.