Any word on the latest of online reporting as of yet?

No news on when it will be working and available for everybody.

I have seen no reports of anybody getting a receipt yet for an online report. Some have been able to get the verification number but never got the receipt.

I tried but never got past the personal info page. Just got a message to contact my local office.

The site does work. But the entire process is not working yet because your local office would have to be involved to generate the printable receipt.

I think the reason some people can get beyond the first step is because their personal info has been entered in the database for the reporting.

Mid March, Samut Sakhon Imm advised me that " It will be ready later in the year"

As soon as it works I'm sure you will hear the cheering, with or witoult an internet connection LOL

• Like 2

Thanks all for your input greatly appreciated Lets hope for the sake of all it gets going soon it really is about time.It will also save on dealing with the trips every 90 days. At present here in the Philippines they got us filling out another form and doing fingerprint scanning picture taking plus photos for both forms. I'm out of here as of June and back home To Thailand this is just way to much costs in time and money. The new form no charge this time but in 2 months I think that will be next guess they don't like how much I spend here. Besides miss my Thai food and Easy transportation there. The rest I can deal with just don't read rants and raves on CL. And I sure do miss my weekly subway sandwich have to travel 2 hours to Manila to get one. Talk about a pain And cebu isn't so nice no more flights out of Clark to BKK unless you airasia via Overnight stay at KL Lot's of unhappy expats here.

Edited by Strangebrew

The site does work. But the entire process is not working yet because your local office would have to be involved to generate the printable receipt.

I think the reason some people can get beyond the first step is because their personal info has been entered in the database for the reporting.

So what exactly can be done online, and what does it achieve if you have to contact the local immigration office to get the receipt anyway?

So what exactly can be done online, and what does it achieve if you have to contact the local immigration office to get the receipt anyway?

I did not write you had to contact the local immigration office,

When the system is fully operational the local office will be notified you have a applied for a online report. They will then fill in the info for the receipt online so you can print the receipt out. You will just need to go back online and enter the verification number you get from doing the application or your passport number and date of birth to check if the receipt is ready to be printed.

Anyone who uses this or Thai mail is a damn fool. If any of your important data or passport goes missing then the " Thai Immigration Automatic Self Denial

Rule, ( we never received it " ),goes into effect and you are on a plane !

Go to the office, get your papers in hand, maybe wasting a day or so but, getting what you came for. <deleted>

• Like 2

I did not write you had to contact the local immigration office,

When the system is fully operational the local office will be notified you have a applied for a online report. They will then fill in the info for the receipt online so you can print the receipt out. You will just need to go back online and enter the verification number you get from doing the application or your passport number and date of birth to check if the receipt is ready to be printed.

Sorry but that's just confusing matters more.

When you say:

"When the system is fully operational the local office will be notified you have a applied for a online report...... "

That implies that that some part of the process still isn't working. As of today, what exactly can you do online?

Anyone who uses this or Thai mail is a damn fool. If any of your important data or passport goes missing then the " Thai Immigration Automatic Self Denial

Go to the office, get your papers in hand, maybe wasting a day or so but, getting what you came for. <deleted>

"Automatic Self Denial Rule, ( we never received it " ),goes into effect and you are on a plane !"

Interesting concept Self Denial. I've never thought of Immigrations officers being into altruistic abstinence.

I've never had anything go missing in the Thai Postal system, but I have to admit I would be leery of sending off my passport since its loss would be far more of a hassle than doing the 90 day report at an immigration office.

Not sure what "important data" I would be concerned about going missing using the internet service once it's up and running. As I understand it, you'll get a verification number and eventually print out the equivalent of a report or receipt. If the report isn't forthcoming, you could still go into the office and do the report or check on it. I think you have to start the process well ahead of the due date so you'd know if there was a problem in plenty of time.

No one is deported ("... you are on a plane") for late or missing 90 day reports. At worst it would be a small fine, but the allowable reporting period means it's not likely you'd be late even if the receipt didn't appear online and you had to go into the office.

Edited by Suradit69

OK so it appears it's gone live in a semi-working state then.... I suppose this refers back to the OP then, any idea when it will all be working properly?

In the fullness of time and at the appropriate juncture!smile.png

• Like 1

"Automatic Self Denial Rule, ( we never received it " ),goes into effect and you are on a plane !"

Interesting concept Self Denial. I've never thought of Immigrations officers being into altruistic abstinence.

I've never had anything go missing in the Thai Postal system, but I have to admit I would be leery of sending off my passport since its loss would be far more of a hassle than doing the 90 day report at an immigration office.

Not sure what "important data" I would be concerned about going missing using the internet service once it's up and running. As I understand it, you'll get a verification number and eventually print out the equivalent of a report or receipt. If the report isn't forthcoming, you could still go into the office and do the report or check on it. I think you have to start the process well ahead of the due date so you'd know if there was a problem in plenty of time.

No one is deported ("... you are on a plane") for late or missing 90 day reports. At worst it would be a small fine, but the allowable reporting period means it's not likely you'd be late even if the receipt didn't appear online and you had to go into the office.

The take away this.

(1) Currentkly you have to show up in person and do the dog and pony show.

(2) If you try this system well in advance of your report date, and it does it all including a printable receipt ... problem solved.

(3) If it does not work, you are no worse for wear ... IF ... you do the process well in advance of the deadline.

So we are all damn fools eh? Well at least WE know there is no need to send a passport.

• Like 2

Fourteen days ago, in the absence of any warnings about "work in progress" etc., I accessed the website, entered all my details as required and was presented with a reference number beginning "TM47-........etc.".

Daily progress checking produced only the "pending" message, so today I went to the office, made my 90 day report in person and spoke to the local boss, a very helpful lady who has become our friend over the years and she told me that the rumour was that the whole website was going to have to be redesigned!

Only a rumour, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me....................

I don't personally know every reader of Thaivisa Forum.

To declare everyone a "damn fool" for exercising a personal choice, is short-sighted, inflammatory and displays a lack of tolerance.

The test for one's own foolishness seems to be the ability to declare others to be so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw on the news that it will be operational April 1st. And no this isn't an April Fools joke. It did say they will only be supporting Internet Explorer for the time being and that they have plans in add other browsers sometime later.

I read the same story in a on newspaper website that was quoting the spokesman for the immigration bureau. They said the first of April.

I will be waiting for the first report of somebody getting the receipt for an online report before I am confident it is going to work. I am not due a report until June so it will not be me.

• Like 1

What loss of passport ? you can't send a passport online and i'm no damn fool.ok doing mine by web on 29th if i get reciept will post here,but i'm sure it will go flawlessly as everything does here.

If I read it correctly, you have to submit your online report 15 to 7 days prior to your due date.

I just looked at the 'User Guide'. It is mostly in Thai!!!

One has to question the intelligence of the people who decided this. As we all know, every Thai must report to immigration every 90 days... NOT.

One hopes that someone will see the stupidity in this and put out a version entirely in English, and I would suggest many other languages too.

I just saw on the news that it will be operational April 1st. And no this isn't an April Fools joke. It did say they will only be supporting Internet Explorer for the time being and that they have plans in add other browsers sometime later.

That's going to be interesting,considering that Microsoft plans to give up its Internet Explorer soon: http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2015/03/microsoft-officially-brings-an-end-to-internet-explorer/