DNA Test in Pattaya

jamie2009

My GF is having a baby, I need a DNA Test to find out if the baby is mine, I am currently based in Pattaya so would prefer it here. I have enquired at the hospital on Soi Buakhow but they don't do them. I have searched the Forums but there were no recent posts.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used PTC, very efficient, samples taken by doctor in Pattaya, sent to Bangkok then on to their headquarters in Missouri in the States, result, I am not the Father despite the lady still insisting it's mine after I called her. She will receive notification by post in the next week or two. I thought she was the genuine article, she tried to deceive me, if it was mine I would have accepted responsibility and tried to give the baby, a boy a half decent future.

You can order kits from the states and send the sample to the lab yourself....save a boatload of money...Its around 100$.

You can self test but I wanted to 100% sure and have it in writing in Thai, when you self check it cannot be used for legal purposes, so if had of been mine I could have had problems if I wanted to take the child out of Thailand. Ok cost me £300 but it saved me thousands in the long run. The fact that there was no Thai involvement apart from the doctor taking the samples made me feel at ease. The doctor was very efficient, 4 saliva samples from the three of us which were the put in different coloured envelopes, signed and sent by courier. He also took finger prints and photographs. I don't think the lady knew or wanted know how accurate the test was, just hoping some how it would come out in her favour.

I used PTC, very efficient, samples taken by doctor in Pattaya, sent to Bangkok then on to their headquarters in Missouri in the States, result, I am not the Father despite the lady still insisting it's mine after I called her. She will receive notification by post in the next week or two. I thought she was the genuine article, she tried to deceive me, if it was mine I would have accepted responsibility and tried to give the baby, a boy a half decent future.

Walk away Jamie and regret nothing thumbsup.gif her loss not yours.

Guess she was not the "genuine article" then. Was she based in Pattaya in a bar ?

Guess she was not the "genuine article" then. Was she based in Pattaya in a bar ?

Nope she had never been to Pattaya till I brought her here, comes from Sir Racha, worked in a factory.

How long did you date before she got pregnant? I had a friend who got his girlfriend "pregnant" on the first time, very suspicious. Of course that <deleted> did not get a test, caught his wife in his bed with another man, still did not test the kid. SMH

I feel sad for this lady as she could have had a better life but screwed around and screwed it up. It seems they don't know a good when they have it.

How long did you date before she got pregnant? I had a friend who got his girlfriend "pregnant" on the first time, very suspicious. Of course that <deleted> did not get a test, caught his wife in his bed with another man, still did not test the kid. SMH

I feel sad for this lady as she could have had a better life but screwed around and screwed it up. It seems they don't know a good when they have it.

We had been dating for for over 10 months, I went back to the UK, come back and by the time we found out she was two months gone ! Spoiled it for herself, although I have heard some farangs stick by their girl, hey love kids but they weren't in my plans for the future and couldn't see me paying for some else's child.!

Archived