Two Phuket girls rob German expat in revenge for breaking ‘sex for iPhone’ promise

Lite Beer

So he robbed her.

Or raped her, depending on how you look at it.

Either way, this old <deleted> needs a good knock in the head.

Punk <deleted>.

he neither robbed nor raped

Oh no, that wasn't a question.

It's called ionformed consent, and he failed to get informed consent.

He either engaged in prostitution and failed to complete the agreed business transaction- robbed

Or he lied to her in order to have sex- raped

If this had happened in a more logically-minded place he'd be locked up.

Either way he needs to have his <deleted> jaw realigned.

No need to thank me.

Its a tough life being an expat. What happened here is that he just had too many beers. He got silly drunk Then he met "Beer" . And the rest is history .

Now he can google his name and laugh of the whole incident for the rest of his life. I would suggest he needs to drink more beer to forget this. Just stay away from "Beer" and he'll be fine.

Edited by balo

So he robbed her.

Or raped her, depending on how you look at it.

Either way, this old <deleted> needs a good knock in the head.

Punk <deleted>.

he neither robbed nor raped

Oh no, that wasn't a question.

It's called ionformed consent, and he failed to get informed consent.

He either engaged in prostitution and failed to complete the agreed business transaction- robbed

Or he lied to her in order to have sex- raped

If this had happened in a more logically-minded place he'd be locked up.

Either way he needs to have his <deleted> jaw realigned.

No need to thank me.

Mmmmm - rape is usually defined as something like, "forcible sexual relations with a person against that person's will" or "the crime of sexual intercourse without consent and accomplished through force"...

If you enter into a contract for sex, in a place where it's illegal to do that, (or a contract for anything else that's illegal), then the contract is unenforceable, isn't it?

Not arguing the ethics of this situation. But you stated that lying to her to have sex is "rape". That sounds suspiciously like barstool law.

I know these two. The one at the back is Beer, the one in front is Chang. I have known Beer Chang almost since the day i arrived here in Thailand. Chang should know better she is 18 months pregnant and due to give birth to a baby calf any day now.

Having read all replies I think most of you are a bunch of sad B.......!!!!! crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7mpost-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy

I know these two. The one at the back is Beer, the one in front is Chang. I have known Beer Chang almost since the day i arrived here in Thailand. Chang should know better she is 18 months pregnant and due to give birth to a baby calf any day now.

Having read all replies I think most of you are a bunch of sad B.......!!!!! crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZL4v7J7mpost-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy

It's ok if you find them attractive, we won't judge you i promise.
  • Like 2

They want it all, and for nothing. Same old same old story Why not arrest the thousands of Thai women who have repeatedly cheated farangs for many years. What planet are these women on. T.I.T It's okay to steal your belongings for a pathetic excuse. I doubt he offered any such thing to those two. FARANG easy targets in the land of ...

• Like 1

They want it all, and for nothing. Same old same old story Why not arrest the thousands of Thai women who have repeatedly cheated farangs for many years. What planet are these women on. T.I.T It's okay to steal your belongings for a pathetic excuse. I doubt he offered any such thing to those two. FARANG easy targets in the land of ...

Who cheated who?

And who's a target for those sexpats?

• 2 weeks later...

"Both girls have been booked by Karon police and charged on multiple counts in both incidents, including entering a residence for the purpose of burglary; using a vehicle for convenience in a burglary act, and grand theft auto, among them."

I bet they both get a slap on the wrist and 500 bath fine after they have deliver a brown envelope to the police chief.

Edited by bander

.....SCAM