Two Phuket girls rob German expat in revenge for breaking ‘sex for iPhone’ promise

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iPhone for those? I think they're more Nokia or even 2 tin-cans and a piece of string!

Cannot believe this German guy agreed to be photographed. Has he no shame ....

Too much "Beer" is never good for you. And next time do choose somebody more good looking than them old man.

Posted Images

They want it all, and for nothing. Same old same old story Why not arrest the thousands of Thai women who have repeatedly cheated farangs for many years. What planet are these women on. T.I.T It's okay to steal your belongings for a pathetic excuse. I doubt he offered any such thing to those two. FARANG easy targets in the land of ...

• Like 1

They want it all, and for nothing. Same old same old story Why not arrest the thousands of Thai women who have repeatedly cheated farangs for many years. What planet are these women on. T.I.T It's okay to steal your belongings for a pathetic excuse. I doubt he offered any such thing to those two. FARANG easy targets in the land of ...

Who cheated who?

And who's a target for those sexpats?

• 2 weeks later...

"Both girls have been booked by Karon police and charged on multiple counts in both incidents, including entering a residence for the purpose of burglary; using a vehicle for convenience in a burglary act, and grand theft auto, among them."

I bet they both get a slap on the wrist and 500 bath fine after they have deliver a brown envelope to the police chief.

Edited by bander

.....SCAM

All depends on the iPhone promised. Was it the latest 6 or 6+?

Those girls aren't worth a second hand first generation, water damaged iPhone.

Edited by hansgruber