Two Phuket girls rob German expat in revenge for breaking ‘sex for iPhone’ promise

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Clearly this post left out the most important point - blind German expat.

Even if blind, how about all that meat that you can touch and feel

• Like 1

I know it is not nice, and I promise to be ashamed (later), but looking at the people in the picture and reading this story just Monday morning a bit more fun. Two policemen (I guess) who are a bit confused of the situation whether they should look serious or just laugh out loud, a German with zero sense of situation and those two "girls" looks annoyed over the meager result of their theft.

Having first hand experience of Thai "story telling" I wouldnt believe a word of what the two of them said.

Who the man chooses to hump is his business, all forgotten in a few days with no follow up.

We never hear the outcome as it always fades away.

It will give the "girls" neighbours something to spout for the next few days about the evil farang who robbed their Thai lovelies.

Too much "Beer" is never good for you.

And next time do choose somebody more good looking than them old man.

I will never understand why these guy pick such fat ugly tarts.

Must have been the beer goggles.

...cut the cr*p.....

..crime is crime...

..infantile excuses for breaking the law......and blaming the victim......

...everything about them is lies...right down to the car sticker....and then the red plate on the stolen vehicle......put them away for a long time please....

....overnight = girlfriend = iphone and wardrobe.....insane....

• Like 1

Nice to see the pointing is all coordinated.

Too often I find the police getting away will poor quality pointing choreography or even pictures with no pointing at all.

It get to see Wolfgang getting into the spirit of both pointing and thumbs up. As if a trip to the police station to negotiate with 3rd rate prostitutes is something to be proud of.

Perhaps he hasn't worked out the internet is also available in Germany?

"A picture says more than 1000 words", in this case I would say 50 000 words, because I interpreted it into a completely different version.

The women look very unhappy, especially the one in the front, whom I believe is the "friend" with the Altis, the German seems VERY happy to get his gear and car back, and he got away with free sex with the woman in the back (if my assumptions are correct), not ugly but apparently very stupid and greedy.

One night of sex and maybe also in the morning for some clothes and an iPhone.

If it seems to good to be true, it most always is, she should know that as most probably, she practice this herself towards men.

Purely speculations on my part.

Edited by KamalaRider