Two Phuket girls rob German expat in revenge for breaking ‘sex for iPhone’ promise

Lite Beer

A question for the legal beagles... (Please, wannabes, let the actual experts answer. Thanks.) If prostitution is illegal, and one accepts an offer of sex for money (or goods), and has the sex but then doesn't pay off, has a crime been committed? If so, by whom?

• Like 1

Bringing sex workers back to your resident is just plain stupid man.

Having sex with such ugly women in Thailand is just plain stupid too man, I think my manhood would be limp even if I tried my best.

No wonder many Thais are not too impressed with some expats here, I agree in this case 100%, not impressed at all.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

So let me see if I understand this. He picked up some Beer and took it home and drank beer with Beer and then decided boinging Beer would be more satisfying. After busting suds he fell asleep and the next morning had more Beer and fell asleep for a second time. When he awoke he was out of Beer, beer, an amulet, 10,000 1 baht coins and keys. Even with this discovery he didn't realize he had been robbed until he was unable to contact Beer by phone. Doesn't he know that beer can't hear because it has no ears? Super stupid or an onset of dementia.

I think the biggest crime here is the farang wearing Buddha amulets. He probably got them from a previous hooker girlfriend. Farangs that wear these amulets are an absolute embarrasment.

Do they wear crucifixes when they visit the Philippines or Vietnam?

Edited by Bogan Koori
  • Like 2

Taking the listing of wrong doings the "girls" will be booked for something like 142'749 years after given half the sentence as the admitted the wrong doings......

With the time served in bed already their sentence will be commuted to 48 of community work which can be satisfied by another bed trip without theft.

I think the biggest crime here is the farang wearing Buddha amulets. He probably got them from a previous hooker girlfriend. Farangs that wear these amulets are an absolute embarrasment.

Do they wear crucifixes when they visit the Philippines or Vietnam?

Yup... Amulets and Crucifixes are pussy magnets.

• Like 1

What a true gentleman. Obtains a benefit by deception and then complains when the girls take revenge. Admittedly they went a little overboard and will suffer for the consequence while this old man stands there and gets photographed giving the thumbs up. He also deserves a little something up where the sun don't shine. Its people like who give the good guys a bad name.

• Like 2

Nice to see the pointing is all coordinated.

Too often I find the police getting away will poor quality pointing choreography or even pictures with no pointing at all.

It get to see Wolfgang getting into the spirit of both pointing and thumbs up. As if a trip to the police station to negotiate with 3rd rate prostitutes is something to be proud of.

Perhaps he hasn't worked out the internet is also available in Germany?

Correct. As a student of 'fingerpoint' photo's I can tell you the multiple finger point is very rare, particularly as it has a thumbs up as well!. It's almost like finding a 'penny black'. I'm so happy. Will download and keep.

98/100 on the pointometer, or should it be 5.9 5.9 5.9 etc. biggrin.png

Looks like a desperate man to me...

What is more interesting is the car. Obviously, this story left me with many questions.

It appears to me this whole thing involves stolen cars, car thief organized crime.

Did the police look into all these fake plates and papers and where did the stuff comes from?

A question for the legal beagles... (Please, wannabes, let the actual experts answer. Thanks.) If prostitution is illegal, and one accepts an offer of sex for money (or goods), and has the sex but then doesn't pay off, has a crime been committed? If so, by whom?

Duh........ The phone has to be the ultimate criminal.

Why else would they all be pointing at it?

• Like 1

serves him right, dirty old pervert..someone having sex with a girl young enough to be his grand daughter.... and why look so happy in the photo? thumbs up and pictured with 2 cops that look like they´ve been on something and 2 girls that would easily fit in a horror movie.... and is that a jim´ll fix it badge round his neck??

• Like 2

The guy must be either blind, desperate, stupid, or just plain old horny. Those gals are very, very hard to look at. Imagine proposing to have sex with either? Imagine offering any more than just a few hundred baht, even if you like ugly, large women? Something sound fishy here. Something is not right. And why would he leave a complete stranger in his house, anyway? He does sound a bit off in the head. Sometimes we just make out bed, and then we have to sleep in it. Whatever happened to caution, prudence, intelligence, and protecting that which is yours? Does the term nincompoop come to mind?

An iphone? Are you serious? For what? For that?

Edited by spidermike007