Underboob selfies illegal here: Culture Ministry

Thaivisa News

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfectly right. Do a google/images search for underboob and you'll see what I mean. There are several million images, although only a couple of hundred are seen on an iPad (a limit, for some reason). They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

oh, what a fool i am... i just couldnt resist googling underboob despite your warning.

disgusted, shocked, horrified and traumatised dont even come close to describing what i saw and how i feel

the culture ministry needs to sort this out ASAP and prevent the imminent collapse of thai culture and society

Complete right. We need an underboob selfies law.....There are just not enough laws.

(By the way, if someone helps me making the picture than it isn't a selfie anymore, right? And the same law must apply for men and women, right?)

How about a law that prevents older fat guys from rolling their shirts up over there huge bellies.......I mean why do it.

And we need a law against white socks with short trousers.

Or maybe just put everyone in uniform like in North Korea.

Things like that must be much more regulated and we'll need many spies who report to an organization like Stasi or Gestapo or a religion police.

If Thailand act now, it can still hire some experts from former East Germany.

Shut down the <deleted> Internet in Thailand, problem solved....

Not a sensible idea. If we shut the intenet down, we wouldn't know what we are missing, like underboobs. But if we keep the internet, then at least we would know what we would be missing, like undeboobs, if the intenet were to be shut down. So it makes perfect sense not to shut the intenet down. I hope you can agree.

Page 23, second row from the bottom - a nipple slip.

Is watching those underboob picture also a breach of law, because I'm a repeat offender, and am afraid that this article just made me relapse in an almost cured criminal behavior.

At least you acknowledge and confess your wickedness. Hand yourself in and, after a short period of re-education, you can rejoin those who celebrate real Thainess

"She added that the Culture Ministry does not support Thai women to be scantily clad in public places, and it would become a serious problem for the society if many Thai girls follow the example."

Too late

She obviously doesn't know where Pattaya and Phuket are or the tens of thousands of Thai "dancing girls" all across the country does she?

They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

Too late. I felt it my duty to investigate these claims of indecency. biggrin.png

Yep......absolutely disgusting stuff.............but I love boobs......underboobs or overboobs........I don't care!!

Advice to amateur photographs:

Thai women underboob pictures looks like ads for acne treatment....no need for special cameras...and to worry much about.

For German women...only with panoramic angular lens.

For American women a fish eye lens may do it.

She got it totally wrong: under-boob selfies are the path to reconciliation and happiness...wub.png

If all the Thai women were taking their shirts off to take picture; all the Thai men would totally forget about the color of any shirt...

Boom= reconcilation :)

Archived