Underboob selfies illegal here: Culture Ministry

Thaivisa News

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/12/2558 at 3:37 AM, WhizBang said:

I didn't know Thai women had boobs.

You just have not looked hard enough.  My gf is a 36D, although she should be 36DD (she likes the tight fitting bras cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif )

My mixed Thai Chinese wife, an English teacher, was a natural 36C when I married her 24 years ago, and now she's a 36DD after having 3 children and gaining a bit of weight. The thing is, being from an era when there was no showing off or flaunting allowed, a good girl wore clothing that covered everything up, and I didn't know she was that large until shortly before the wedding. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. And because of its rarity among Thai women, I appreciate what I see every day.  

On 03/16/2015 at 9:13 AM, WitawatWatawit said:

Perfectly right. Do a google/images search for underboob and you'll see what I mean. There are several million images, although only a couple of hundred are seen on an iPad (a limit, for some reason). They're all disgusting. Every single one of them. You shouldn't look.

You're absolutely right... dusbusting... every single pair of them! (I didn't see anybody with only one though; maybe it's an iPad thing). ('disbusting' was a genuine type error, but too good to correct.)

The thing is... my boobs are bigger than most of those I saw on Google images and, being a man, I could probably get away with posting as many underboob selfies as I want... or even full-boob selfies for that matter!  But I'll look into marketing vomit bags first... could be a win-win!

What bought me in here was noticing that this post had more pages than most of the others in the news section. I wonder how many pages there would be if there were actual nipples involved!

Fourteen pages and not one bloody picture! Oh, well.... back to xvideos.com!

On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 9:35 PM, MissAndry said:

I'm a bit distressed as this sort of stuff keeps appearing on my facebook feed .........

13680815_1758574084397950_61673182277528

This was today's offering

That's terrible, you should try and delete that nasty feed link.

Please advise the link and we will see how best to get rid of it for you. 

17 hours ago, Maeklong said:

My mixed Thai Chinese wife, an English teacher, was a natural 36C when I married her 24 years ago, and now she's a 36DD after having 3 children and gaining a bit of weight. The thing is, being from an era when there was no showing off or flaunting allowed, a good girl wore clothing that covered everything up, and I didn't know she was that large until shortly before the wedding. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. And because of its rarity among Thai women, I appreciate what I see every day.  

And so you should (appreciate). 

Archived