Chulalongkorn Hospital BKK - how do I contact them?

Ganador

I am abroad, not in Thailand at the moment. I need to contact my dermatologist doctor at Chulalongkorn Hospital, Rama 4 Road, Bangkok. She did a biopsy for me last month and she promised to email me the result from Pathology. But she did not do so. I would like to email her at Chulalongkorn (Skin Clinic Dept) to remind her about it.

But Chulalongkorn's website is all in Thai (no English version) so I am hoping someone here on the forum could help me find out their email, so I can contact the hospital, and my doctor there. Any help appreciated.

Afraid i do not know anyone who has succeeded in contacting Chula hosp by either phone or email.

If you know your doctor's name, try googling to see if you can find her individual email.

Alternatively, try variations of her name followed by @chulahospital.org

Maybe some of our members who read Thai well can go through the website and come up with a phone number direct to the derm clinic as that would be your best bet

i can't read thai and type thai. Can you tell me the name of doctor if her name and her email appear in website i'll tell you.

You can NOT read Thai? But maybe have a friend who can help out...

Dr Marisa Pongprutthipan - Skin Clinic - Chulalongkorn Hospital Bangkok