A Thai woman arrested in Texas for murder-for-hire hit in Texas

webfact

MURDER
A Thai woman arrested in Texas for murder-for-hire hit in Texas

A Thai woman and two Americans are in police custody for the death of a McKinney man found in his home in Texas.

The woman, Chansamorn Pokai, and her friend Stephen Brockway are charged with hiring Ronald Rosser to murder her husband, 66-year-old Richard Moore, two weeks ago.

The US media quoted police as saying that the couple had an unhealthy relationship, and officers had been to their home as recently as January to hear complaints that each had been unfaithful.

"This was not a healthy relationship," explained Assistant McKinney Police Chief Randy Roland. "They'd had a lot of ongoing and off going strife."

Investigators had made multiple calls to the couple's home in recent months. "The latest call that we had was in January I believe of this year, and it was regarding infidelity. We have uncovered that both sides had accused each other of being unfaithful."

Police said Chansamorn reported finding her husband alone in their home, located in the 8700 block of La Quinta Lane, with multiple gunshot wounds.

Detectives were later able to piece together the woman and Brockway hired Rosser with killing Moore and that the motive was money.

Police believed those marital problems led the murder.

"Part of our ongoing investigation to find out, was it a romantic relationship, how involved were they, when did that friendship start," said Chief Roland.

Tuesday McKinney Police with the help of East Texas police departments and Texas Rangers arrested Ronald Rosser.

Also Tuesday, McKinney Police Department and Texas Rangers arrested Chansamorn and Brockway.

Rosser is currently being held on unrelated Federal Firearm charges in addition to the Capital Murder charge at the Gregg County Sheriff's Office.

Chansamorn and Brockway are being held in the Colin County Jail.

All three suspects are charged with capital murder, and each is held on a $1 million bond.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/A-Thai-woman-arrested-in-Texas-for-murder-for-hire-30256177.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-03-17

"Part of our ongoing investigation to find out, was it a romantic relationship, how involved were they, when did that friendship start," said Chief Roland.

Chief Roland, forget about all those and look how's it ended.

It will be also good for you to learn about Thai mentality and may be read TVF sometimes.

Thai woman accused of murdering Brit husband in Texas
By Coconuts Bangkok

chansamorn.jpg

A 33-year-old Thai woman was arrested in Texas recently and accused of hiring someone to murder her husband.

Chansamorn Pokai and her associate Stephen Brockway are accused of hiring another man to shoot Chansamorn’s 66-year-old husband in their home in McKinney, Texas, last month as police believe the motive was money.

Police arrested the pair March 10. McKinney police said Chansamorn came home Feb. 27 to find her British husband Richard Moore shot to death in their home. There was no evidence of a break-in nor sign of a struggle.

About USD10,000 (THB320,000) cash was missing from a safe. While it first appeared to be a homicide during a robbery, police began to suspect foul play as the couple had a troubled relationship.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/17/thai-woman-accused-murdering-brit-husband-texas

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-03-17

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

Edited by Mango Bob
  • Confused 1

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

Only shows how ignorant you are, many relationships work with an age difference - get out a little more

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Only shows how ignorant you are, many relationships work with an age difference - get out a little more

You keep on believe that if you want, but it not me who the ignorant one here. Facts are the facts, it's doesn't work out. You look around you here in Thailand all the fail relationship with some 60 something guy courting a 30 something female. Actually more suicides than murders.

• Like 1

It will be also good for you to learn about Thai mentality and may be read TVF sometimes.

When it comes to situations involving guns, money, and sex, Thai mentality isn't much different than Texas mentality.

I've lived in both places, and would rather take my chances here.

Oh, my. Here we go.

Have another Mango, Bob.

Oh dear , I am 78 years old and have a 33 year old Burmese g.f. Together now for 8 years. Still happy. Guess there must be something wrong with me. P.S I am not rich

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You keep on believe that if you want, but it not me who the ignorant one here. Facts are the facts, it's doesn't work out. You look around you here in Thailand all the fail relationship with some 60 something guy courting a 30 something female. Actually more suicides than murders.

There are quite a few murders of age gap relations. Anyone who denies that is not reading the news well. For the people who say it can work.. sure sometimes it does.. more often then not your just a meal ticket. But I have seen exceptions so it is possible.. just does not happen that much and you cant all win the lottery.

So how many same age relationships work out...?..rolleyes.gif

Feeeeerk, man, the lady got out of LOS the cash flow way and did stuff......

I think you are wrong on that one, maybe because you only hear or read about the failed ones

There are 1000'a upon 1000's of successful relationships with large age differences in Thailand

The men just married young ones who can be patient to get their inheritance 555

i am 70 and my wife is 24, we have a 2 years little boy, we are married for 5 years,and we live a very good life, we are both very happy,so i think you are wrong whit what you wright.

"But in the state of Texas, if you come into our state and you kill one of our children, you kill a police officer, you're involved with another crime and you kill one of our citizens, you will face the ultimate justice in the state of Texas, and that is, you will be executed." - Texas Governor Rick Perry.

Thai woman accused of murdering Brit husband in Texas

By Coconuts Bangkok

chansamorn.jpg

A 33-year-old Thai woman was arrested in Texas recently and accused of hiring someone to murder her husband.

Chansamorn Pokai and her associate Stephen Brockway are accused of hiring another man to shoot Chansamorns 66-year-old husband in their home in McKinney, Texas, last month as police believe the motive was money.

Police arrested the pair March 10. McKinney police said Chansamorn came home Feb. 27 to find her British husband Richard Moore shot to death in their home. There was no evidence of a break-in nor sign of a struggle.

About USD10,000 (THB320,000) cash was missing from a safe. While it first appeared to be a homicide during a robbery, police began to suspect foul play as the couple had a troubled relationship.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/17/thai-woman-accused-murdering-brit-husband-texas

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-03-17

Farang certainly like to marry the ugly ones.......this ones as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside. 5555

I think you are just jealous. I am 61 and my wife is 35. She is a working professional with a multi-national company and I am retired. we have been together for more than 7 years and will be together for a long time.

My wife is half my age and we get along very well so your comment is based on pure prejudice and or jealousy or just plain ignorance Take your choice

Oh dear , I am 78 years old and have a 33 year old Burmese g.f. Together now for 8 years. Still happy. Guess there must be something wrong with me. P.S I am not rich

Probably you are very rich by Burmese living standards smile.png

Murder for money is not confined to any particular nationality.....me thinks.

Does this carry the death penalty in Texas?

The article stated they were charged with Capital Murder, Capital Murder means Capital punishment unless it's plea bargained away.

Yes should have realised that. blink.png

If pleading guilty, maybe she will be surprised that it won't be just a 10,000 baht fine.

Yep. She is half his age; that's 50%.

But she should have been patient. In 20 more years, he would have been 86 and she, 53. That's 60%.

So she would have been catching up.

When he hit 96, she would have been, 63. That's 65%.

Before long, they would have been the same age, and got along fine.

How come I know of at least two couples were the age difference is more than 30yrs, one couple have two children, while the other couple have three children. Both rock solid happy marriages.