A Thai woman arrested in Texas for murder-for-hire hit in Texas

webfact

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

Only shows how ignorant you are, many relationships work with an age difference - get out a little more

blink.png This relationship didn't seem to workwai.giffacepalm.gif

"Part of our ongoing investigation to find out, was it a romantic relationship, how involved were they, when did that friendship start," said Chief Roland.

Chief Roland, forget about all those and look how's it ended.

It will be also good for you to learn about Thai mentality and may be read TVF sometimes.

Here it comes. First post and somehow you are going to find a way to implicate Thaksin as being in some way responsible by having the D.A, read TV. What the heck does Thai mentality have to do with U.S. capital murder law?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

Only shows how ignorant you are, many relationships work with an age difference - get out a little more

You keep on believe that if you want, but it not me who the ignorant one here. Facts are the facts, it's doesn't work out. You look around you here in Thailand all the fail relationship with some 60 something guy courting a 30 something female. Actually more suicides than murders.

How come I know of at least two couples were the age difference is more than 30yrs, one couple have two children, while the other couple have three children. Both rock solid happy marriages.

What time is it? Seen this before.

Totally agree.

Nothing good was ever going to come from this relationship. What a fool the 66 year old was to think she was with him for love and matrimony and in the end, for his stupidity he paid the highest price.

One good thing may well come out of this, is that this evil parasite will get justice non-Thai style.

I could be wrong but I believe they have the death penalty in TX???

Hang her I say.

Richard was a long time resident of Bangkok, he lived in my building here and was a good guy. He was just here in Bkk last month without his wife. R.I.P. Richard.

Texas executes just about everyone they can so this might be the first Thai woman to get it. If they don't run out of their killing meds.

Richard was a long time resident of Bangkok, he lived in my building here and was a good guy. He was just here in Bkk last month without his wife. R.I.P. Richard.

Texas executes just about everyone they can so this might be the first Thai woman to get it. If they don't run out of their killing meds.

It's a tragic situation for that guy.

I will be interested, if she does receive the death sentence, to see whether or not we will have the General publicly pleading for leniency against such a barbaric sentence. He might find it difficult, given the current frosty US/Thailand relationship.

It will take some time for the US process to take place but I reckon the General will still be in charge irrespective.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You keep on believe that if you want, but it not me who the ignorant one here. Facts are the facts, it's doesn't work out. You look around you here in Thailand all the fail relationship with some 60 something guy courting a 30 something female. Actually more suicides than murders.

Do you know any people at all??

I have seen 100`s of relationships with age difference, work just fine!

Maybe if she is taken to the spot and points then it could be life.

If they run out of meds she can wait a while, won't do her any harm.

I don't think this was as much an issue of age as it is an issue as to whether someone is a sociopath or not. This lady clearly has no regard for human life. I am sure that Richard's age had nothing to do with it. She was in it for the money, plain and simple. She could have divorced him and got half and been free. Or kill him and hope for all, and risk the death penalty or life in prison.

We can see the decision she made. Now it's time to pay the piper.

Stupid woman didn't realize that it's not as easy to get away with murder outside of LOS.

• Like 1

What facts are you referring to? Have you researched age as a moderating factor in marriage / relationship breakdowns? How does that compare with ethnic/nationality, religion or linguistics as moderators?

Please share your research - otherwise it's just your opinion based on your worldview.

And to be fair, your previous continuous praising of Yingluck's performance as the named PM of Thailand does demonstrate a somewhat unique worldview.

I don't think this was as much an issue of age as it is an issue as to whether someone is a sociopath or not. This lady clearly has no regard for human life. I am sure that Richard's age had nothing to do with it. She was in it for the money, plain and simple. She could have divorced him and got half and been free. Or kill him and hope for all, and risk the death penalty or life in prison.

We can see the decision she made. Now it's time to pay the piper.

Stupid woman didn't realize that it's not as easy to get away with murder outside of LOS.

Are you the judge??

She is only accused, not convicted..

Dear Ms. Chansamorn your mistake was hiring a hit man in America where police are far better trained, the forensic science is so much better, crime scene preservation is far superior and cops are not so quick to say it's suicide...they actually investigate.

I don't know if May/December relationships work out or not. But the people who have said that they have seen "100s" of these work out fine might be exaggerating a bit. Really, hundreds?

I do know that when I hear the younger one speaking (Thai) about the older one it is quite often not pretty and frequently lacking in respect. I speak Thai well and know this.

But If they both get what they want out of the relationship that is good. He might need companionship, someone to care for him as he ages, an occasional boink or two, and she might be fine with the raised standard of living he provides and may not care about being boinked by wrinkles instead of a hard body. Nothing wrong with that as long as each knows what to expect. Without that understanding you get what happened in Texas.

BTW, I am 68 and have nothing at all in common with a woman in her early 30s. My children are older than that and I wouldn't want to spend 24 hours a day with them. What do they talk about? From what I have seen both parties' language abilities are usually limited so maybe that doesn't enter the equation. But with a woman I enjoy talking about books, movies, music, nature, travel. The occasional boink is fine but I am 68 and been there and done that many many times so not a big priority. So I am attracted to women in their 50s much more than those in their 30s.

My best to all May/December relationships. May you all get what you need.

• Like 1

Oh dear , I am 78 years old and have a 33 year old Burmese g.f. Together now for 8 years. Still happy. Guess there must be something wrong with me. P.S I am not rich

correct me if i am wrong but without a financial disparity where would your relationship be?

Hey, I know the hitman...that's Ronald "no neck,one-eyed" Rosser!......and that poor little poo-ying is going to find out what justice means in the State of Texas.

She think she can get bail like back home but too bad for her not all policeforces are corrupt clap2.gif

i am 70 and my wife is 24, we have a 2 years little boy, we are married for 5 years,and we live a very good life, we are both very happy,so i think you are wrong whit what you wright.

Is this really something to brag about ? I am sure the girl is happy to be financial secure for the rest of your life but come on, 50 years difference and you will not be alive to watch your kid grow up, is that responsible?

i am 70 and my wife is 24, we have a 2 years little boy, we are married for 5 years,and we live a very good life, we are both very happy,so i think you are wrong whit what you wright.

Does she call you grandad ? Because you are old enough to be her grandfather.

when you were 24, were you attracted to 70 year old birds? Seriously ?

Are you familiar with Thai women and relationships with men much older than they? I think not, for if you were, you would realize that many May-November relationships work out just grea so long as the man can provide for the wife!!! They just don't work out well when lack of fidelity is involved!!

Is this really something to brag about ? I am sure the girl is happy to be financial secure for the rest of your life but come on, 50 years difference and you will not be alive to watch your kid grow up, is that responsible?

Indeed a fair point raised. But There's plenty of children being raised by young parents who haven't taken the responsibility and the children suffer.

Hopefully this poster has taken the necessary steps to

Protect his young children.....there's a good chance they will be pushing him around and changing his diapers long before they're enrolled in high school.

lol this clever thai lady decided to commit murder in the state that is the toughest on crime. She WILL be on death row in the great state of Texas.

I will hand it to the TX police for realizing this thai lady's story didnt add up. Of course her fairytale could fool the thai police, but this is a real country and doesnt have a third world police force.

She may of been just "accused", but lets be real here...police dont make arrests without cause. This is not good company she keeps and will be found guilty.

Thai woman accused of murdering Brit husband in Texas

By Coconuts Bangkok

A 33-year-old Thai woman was arrested in Texas recently and accused of hiring someone to murder her husband.

Chansamorn Pokai and her associate Stephen Brockway are accused of hiring another man to shoot Chansamorn’s 66-year-old husband in their home in McKinney, Texas, last month as police believe the motive was money.

Police arrested the pair March 10. McKinney police said Chansamorn came home Feb. 27 to find her British husband Richard Moore shot to death in their home. There was no evidence of a break-in nor sign of a struggle.

About USD10,000 (THB320,000) cash was missing from a safe. While it first appeared to be a homicide during a robbery, police began to suspect foul play as the couple had a troubled relationship.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/03/17/thai-woman-accused-murdering-brit-husband-texas

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-03-17

Looks like you going to be "the farang" now bitch.

everyones a farang in the usa except the native american indians the only real true americans...

lol this clever thai lady decided to commit murder in the state that is the toughest on crime. She WILL be on death row in the great state of Texas.

I will hand it to the TX police for realizing this thai lady's story didnt add up. Of course her fairytale could fool the thai police, but this is a real country and doesnt have a third world police force.

She may of been just "accused", but lets be real here...police dont make arrests without cause. This is not good company she keeps and will be found guilty.

a real country....?????......you people really are so far up your own a@@@s

+1. I don't know what some of these blokes see when they look in the mirror, but it can't be what the rest of us are looking at.

I am 44 and already none of the 20 somethings in Mrs Baboon's family would touch me with a barge pole, quite rightly too. What on earth would I have in common with them that would last over five minutes, or do chicks dig reading glasses and bladder cancer these days?

Just let the wife taste the food before you eat.....!!!.......and drink......!!...and don't take a bath with electric appliances near by...

Just kidding !... couldn't help it...!!...my sense of humour......Me to, I have a much younger wife and we are happy for over 14 years now....

Best regards...

+1. I don't know what some of these blokes see when they look in the mirror, but it can't be what the rest of us are looking at.

I am 44 and already none of the 20 somethings in Mrs Baboon's family would touch me with a barge pole, quite rightly too. What on earth would I have in common with them that would last over five minutes, or do chicks dig reading glasses and bladder cancer these days?

Lol true.

These are those creepy looking guys that you see roaming the streets grasping tightly their prey, I mean wives. All the meanwhile the wife ensures her eyes never meet the eyes of others.

And when you here what the girls say in their native tongue ..... All is revealed.

I agree to a point that age is irrelevant but half a DECADE 5555( you've gt to be kidding.

?