A Thai woman arrested in Texas for murder-for-hire hit in Texas

webfact

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

About the same age difference that was between my father and mother who were married for 25 years until he died of cancer.

And what about all those guys in Udon and nearby with second families? Many are very happy.

Why should it be that a big age difference automatically lead to a "troubled relationship?" Wouldn't it be more likely the infidelity, allegedly on both sides, that led to the trouble.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hey, I know the hitman...that's Ronald "no neck,one-eyed" Rosser!......and that poor little poo-ying is going to find out what justice means in the State of Texas.

She think she can get bail like back home but too bad for her not all policeforces are corrupt alt=clap2.gif>

USA police not corrupt? What a laugh!

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

I think you are just jealous. I am 61 and my wife is 35. She is a working professional with a multi-national company and I am retired. we have been together for more than 7 years and will be together for a long time.

My wife is half my age and we get along very well so your comment is based on pure prejudice and or jealousy or just plain ignorance Take your choice

Yeah mango Bob is full of Mango Diarrhea there are thousands of relationships like yours that work problem is that you only hear of the negative ones that get to make the news nobody wants to hear about the successful ones.

I know many that are married to younger ladies and have normal healthy relationships as I do married 10 years kids 7 - 9 etc and happily married

People like Mango Bob just reads TV and does not get out much or know many people because if he did he would easily see these stories are the monority not the majority

I don't think there's anything wrong with a 60 year old guy having a 20 year old bride.

However, I very much doubt if the relationship is built on anything other than the guys sexual pleasure.

But that's OK if what both people want

Oh, and his disposable income. wink.png

Edited by uptheos

im surprised no-one mentioned jimmy saville syndrome yet...if your happy dont worry about the lonely bitter guys on here it is but pure jealousy..they cant bear people having a good life while their downtrodden...henpecked ken comes to mind

Mango Bob just makes ridiculous statements when he is lonely so he can debate with rational thinking people. Age has nothing to do with divorce rates. Immaturity and infidelity, on the other hand, might not only get you divorced but just might get you dead. Maybe her cell mate won't have infidelity issues,

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Only shows how ignorant you are, many relationships work with an age difference - get out a little more

You keep on believe that if you want, but it not me who the ignorant one here. Facts are the facts, it's doesn't work out. You look around you here in Thailand all the fail relationship with some 60 something guy courting a 30 something female. Actually more suicides than murders.

And all marriages work? Why pick on those with an age difference as ones that won't work? More than half these days don't.

Its hopeless to discuss the age gap here on Thaivisa where 50% of the members probably have a much younger wife. I have no problems with 20 years difference, but 50 years difference is just not right on so many levels.

Its hopeless to discuss the age gap here on Thaivisa where 50% of the members probably have a much younger wife. I have no problems with 20 years difference, but 50 years difference is just not right on so many levels.

I put a picture up of about 50 years earlier but it must of offended one of the ones who are practising this.

If you go to 50, why not stretch it out to 80/90 years.....come here great granny, get this into ya.

P U K E !

Not surprising but you paint with a broad brush and seem not to allow for individual differences. After reading of successful relationships here in Thailand I have to discount your opinion. And yes, I have read about the relationships that end up on the rocks ... but not all. Might have thrown in taking her to a different culture could also have a bearing?

This part of the thread is pointless. Once you get above 12 years age difference the only reason for marriage is economic. Don't forget the state of Texas seeks to execute a woman here, a barbaric practice that should be banned under all circumstances.(even if guilt is proven). Life sentence at hard labor picking cotton or an un-airconditioned prison laundry I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda

This part of the thread is pointless. Once you get above 12 years age difference the only reason for marriage is economic. Don't forget the state of Texas seeks to execute a woman here, a barbaric practice that should be banned under all circumstances.(even if guilt is proven)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's the state of Texas' prerogative to execute this woman if she is convicted...and why doesn't she deserve it? gets a visa to come to America and then ends up killing her husband, again I say hang her high and good riddance!

Let's compare:

--Three folks arrested for murder in the U.S. Held on $1 million bail (approximately 32 million baht). They're all likely to be remaining in jail for some time.

--Same three folks arrested in Thailand? The Thai woman would have been out on bail, what, maybe 200,000 baht, before the sun sets. And even if she had been convicted of murder, she could have remained out on bail post-conviction pending any appeal.

Conclusion: if you're going to kill someone as a Thai, best to do it in Thailand.

An unfaithful Thai lady this will be a first for Thailand I am sure this news when announced in the Thai media will be such a shock to the Thai people, we can only hope she gets the best of American justice.

Study finds the bigger the age gap, the more likely that the couple will divorce

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/10/study-finds-the-bigger-the-age-gap-the-more-likely-that-the-cou/20991374/

I take it this study is from a Farang country, the USA. Which means nothing in an Asia country where the culture and mind set is completely different.

Unfortunately too many people have focused on the age difference in this relationship and missed the whole sad sorry outcome for the victims in this tragedy.

Richard was a close personal friend, I had known him for almost 30 years. I also knew the "wife" albeit for a much shorter period.

Richard was one of lifes good guys, full of optimism, good humour and a positive influence to all who knew him.

He was innocent victim number one.

He adopted his partners daughter from a previous relationship and treated her as though she was his own, giving her an opportunity for a life full of endless possibilities and not ending up as a "rice farmer" in Issan. Innocent victim number two.

They also had a daughter themselves, again another victim of this tragedy, who is now left without any parents. Innocent victim number three.

The greed of these three people who cut short the life of a man who gave so much, is beyond description. I am glad they committed the crime in a country other than Thailand where the possibility of true justice is far greater than here where money can "purchase" a reduced or non-custodial sentence.

RIP Richard, you will be missed by a great many people.

• Like 1