A Thai woman arrested in Texas for murder-for-hire hit in Texas

webfact

And who cares now for innocent victims nos. 2 and 3 ?

That's the point I was trying to make. Who cares what their age difference was? There are now two innocent children left parentless by the unscrupulous greed of 3 supposed adults.

Mind you I doubt very much if they were forefront in their mother's mind when this plot was being hatched.

"Chansamorn came home Feb. 27 to find her British husband Richard Moore shot to death in their home." Home being McKinney, Texas.w00t.gif

And ...? (A little assist: A Brit can't reside in Texas?). I met a Brit in Bangkok who has homes in London, Spain and Bangkok.

Edited by MaxYakov

And who cares now for innocent victims nos. 2 and 3 ?

That's the point I was trying to make. Who cares what their age difference was? There are now two innocent children left parentless by the unscrupulous greed of 3 supposed adults.

Mind you I doubt very much if they were forefront in their mother's mind when this plot was being hatched.

Which leaves me to wonder how Richard could have ever had a relationship with her. She must have been hiding her murderous personality very well. I've personally seen this ability in one of my Thai girlfriends.

Guess it's the state of Texas' prerogative to execute Texas law only if victim and convict are from Texas. Quite obviously, this is not the case, both are foreigners.

'Barbarism' is an antique topic, not part of applicable law.

BTW: In many civilized countries, death penalty is regarded as an act of Barbarism.

Edited by micmichd

Guess it's the state of Texas' prerogative to execute Texas law only if victim and convict are from Texas. Quite obviously, this is not the case, both are foreigners.

BTW: In many civilized countries, death penalty is regarded as an act of Barbarism.

The murder was committed in Texas...thus Texas has jurisdiction regardless of the nationality of those involved.

I'm certain the State of Texas will heed your call for less barbarism.coffee1.gif

The murder was committed in Texas...thus Texas has jurisdiction regardless of the nationality of those involved.

I'm certain the State of Texas will heed your call for less barbarism.coffee1.gif

They are only barbaric because those nasty European countries don't want to supply the drugs to put them gently to sleep.

By the way, deciding to place countries in the civilized vs. uncivilized category based on the death penalty isn't going to cut it. It's inflammatory and it's trolling.

I find it very interesting that there is a large cheerleading squad when a terrorist is killed, but suddenly there is moral outrage over this.

If she is a dual national, then the Thai Embassy will be able to aid in her defense.

Stick to the topic.

all this crap about barbarianism ! not a word about the persons commiting this crime, all her motives were about greed, (could have got a divorce) no bring it on, an eye for an eye. TEXAS a county with balls and why not have a clear out of all those killers on death row, if i had someone close to me murdered, would i seek revenge, like hell i would.

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

I think you are just jealous. I am 61 and my wife is 35. She is a working professional with a multi-national company and I am retired. we have been together for more than 7 years and will be together for a long time.

My wife is half my age and we get along very well so your comment is based on pure prejudice and or jealousy or just plain ignorance Take your choice

Maybe it's you who is full of it? Why do you need to justify your relationship with calling someone jealous. You are in Thailand <deleted>. It's not exactly an achievement to get a girl third your age.

Let's face some reality here. If your barely legal gf was to move to the west she would leave you within 2 seconds simply because there is choice. She simply can't get anything better in Thailand.

Fact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The women is 33 and the man is 66. She is half his age of course there will be a troubled relationship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people thinking this kind of a relationship can work.

Only shows how ignorant you are, many relationships work with an age difference - get out a little more

You keep on believe that if you want, but it not me who the ignorant one here. Facts are the facts, it's doesn't work out. You look around you here in Thailand all the fail relationship with some 60 something guy courting a 30 something female. Actually more suicides than murders.

There are quite a few murders of age gap relations. Anyone who denies that is not reading the news well. For the people who say it can work.. sure sometimes it does.. more often then not your just a meal ticket. But I have seen exceptions so it is possible.. just does not happen that much and you cant all win the lottery.

the trouble with facts being facts;

10 people read about one story like this, then tell 10 others, who tell 10 more. Soon 1000 people believe the story and the story morphs into a 100 versions. Read a few more stories like this and it grows into a rule of thumb, then the majority of the people are categorized or stereotyped. Compound this habit of sensationalism spreading, and the fact that no one writes up those in the stereotype that are quite happy with cross culture relationships with decades between their ages and you get the majority silently refered to as the minority. These I refer to as the silent majority. The larger number that are living decent happy lives together. You all keep up with that or do I need to draw a picture?

Mango Bob just makes ridiculous statements when he is lonely so he can debate with rational thinking people. Age has nothing to do with divorce rates. Immaturity and infidelity, on the other hand, might not only get you divorced but just might get you dead. Maybe her cell mate won't have infidelity issues,

Whilst anyone's marriage can have problems, statistically having a wide age gap does add to possibility of divorce.

Strangely of course, back home not many 25 year olds marry 60 year olds, so the comparison is not relevant for Thailand in this context.

Maybe someone should study these marriages of "super disparity" I.e more than 30 years. Seems there are plenty of happy marriages.

I haven't seen too many of them work successfully,but I am not in one, so,so be it.

A number of posts with sexists references have been removed. They are off-topic and the thread is beginning to drift in a direction which will cause problems.

Let's stick to the topic and not the anatomical features of the main players.

Thanks for the up-date. This fills in a lot of the blanks of who did what, where and when. Hoping that my old friend gets the justice he deserves.

So Richard Moore and Stephen Brockway were business partners too.

Jointly owned a failed Pub I read.

Yes, they ran an "icehouse" in Plano for a couple of years. I imagine that's where the liaison with the wife began. The venture closed non-amicably I believe.

Wife not caring for bloodied husband

Wife refusing to go to his room to check if he's still alive

Wife deleting texts to boyfriend

Wife deleting text to daughter saying she couldn't come home right now

Wife having an affair

Wife having the boyfriend pay a hitman

Hitman having been caught with pictures and address and description of the victim.

In America that's Murder in the 1st degree.

I think any 12 jurors can't find her innocent seeing the evidence.

But in Thailand that's farang commiting suicide. And the police wouldn't charge her with anything.

She probably thought American detectives are as stupid as the BiB.

Lady you did the crime in the wrong place. Shoulda stayed home.

Edited by JakeSully