Should The Gentleman Be Allowed On Non-political

Georgie-Porgie

Should the gentleman be allowed to return if he doesn't post anything political?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mr. Sick B., all the gent's postings have been deleted, so it is hard to point to specific anti-Semitic examples, especially because they were so silly that I hardly paid attention to them when he posted them, and of course, the next day, they would be replaced by about 20 new ones, however, for example, do you actually believe that there were no Jews in the World Trade Center on September 11?

Do you see why Jewish people might find someone saying that offensive?

Do you realize that they have had to put up with centuries of such hateful lies?

All your blather about "alternate" news sources, and people who can see the future is the same sort of reasoning that the neo-Nazis use to justify the insane postings on their web-sites. Sorry, but, I am happy to say that, I think that it is pretty obvious that Thaivisa.com seems to want nothing to do with your type of "reasoning".

Andy, Australia

I think I will leave it up to you guys to work out who is who

:o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Sick B., all the gent's postings have been deleted, so it is hard to point to specific anti-Semitic examples, especially because they were so silly that I hardly paid attention to them when he posted them, and of course, the next day, they would be replaced by about 20 new ones, however, for example, do you actually believe that there were no Jews in the World Trade Center on September 11?

Do you see why Jewish people might find someone saying that offensive?

Do you realize that they have had to put up with centuries of such hateful lies?

All your blather about "alternate" news sources, and people who can see the future is the same sort of reasoning that the neo-Nazis use to justify the insane postings on their web-sites. Sorry, but, I am happy to say that, I think that it is pretty obvious that Thaivisa.com seems to want nothing to do with your type of "reasoning".

Andy, Australia

I think I will leave it up to you guys to work out who is who

:D

Mr Sick B?, no wonder he wanted to punch your lights out! :o

What a one track mind you have.

I have read a lot of the posts on the bear pit, in between working offshore on my smoko break and after hours, you my friend, forget all of the racist posts you make regarding Muslims.

Do you see why Muslim people might find someone saying that offensive?

I find you to be a hypocrite sir and you always speak for "everyone" as if your something special or a moderator on this forum. You are a poster on this forum, stop telling everyone how life is.

You sound like a dictator and we all know what happens to those types, dont we :D

I challenge you to put up a poll for yourself, same wording, I dare you as I think you will get a shock on the results.

I will hang around for a few minutes so I can have the first vote :D

I guess that I am perfectly willing to continue this nonsense when the new, improved Bear-Pit opens on Sunday, but I don't want Mr. Secret Identity to bait me into joining him in never-never land meanwhile, so I will not continue to interact with this fellow today (###### ain't in the mood).

However, I will be glad to trounce him (again) on Sunday -when it is legal! :o

To quote a very wise man: 90% of the people of this world are here to take up space and 10% of the people of the world are here to change the world's thoughts and actions.

I think I will leave it up to you guys to work out who is who :o

Regards

Andy

Australia

:D

A couple of points

Gentleman

Trolling with your new moniker fools no one.

######

You seem more concerned about the rating of the site dropping in search engines than having a neo nazi hoging the site with multiple postings. Thanks for that it's good to see where you're coming from. Blaming Georgie Porgie is a bit rich. You should have shut down the ozzie grupenfuhrer when he started on his blitzkrieg. The issue is not an arguement between two members but letting one individuale Thaivisa.com to publicise his looney views.

I will not be entering into your world in the pit, I have had enough of you already.

PUD~

Your English has improved some but you can't disguise the same old anti-American bias.

Why don't you give it a break... :o

I have read a lot of the posts on the bear pit, in between working offshore on my smoko break and after hours, ?

PUD ~

You're the kinda guy who definitely couldn't hack it on an offshore oil rig. With your prejudices and racist attitudes the boys wouda run you off first day on the rig. :o

Bronco, you have no idea of what you speak. You just run off at the mouth.

"Eventually the Gent was barred by the spring fingered censors" Rubbish. The discussions about that were, in my opinion, thorough, and very full. The decision to whack one and not the other was the spring finger. I voted to ban them both for 10,000 years, not 10,000 days.

We don't take ourselves as seriously as you might think Mr Knowitall. In fact keeping the forum the way it is, is done in spite of Paleolithic know-nothings such as your erudite self, rather than because of them.

Perhaps, you may cast what's left, back to your post to one reader who had the temerity to raise a complaint about your own much loved FULL TIME PLACE OF RESIDENCE-AUSTRALIA, as opposed to Thailand, where WE ALL LIVE, to appreciate my meaning.

G-P and the Gent made life hard for more than said so in forum, and I have the messages to prove it. This is not about one seppo and one great south islander getting their rocks off by knocking each others teeth in, in public. It's about maintaining the level of knowledge available to the 21,000 unregistered visitors, in the search engines, without getting our rating changed.

The rating is what you use when you do a search for information about Thailand, and find yourself in the middle of a political bun fight.

Thaivisa is about more than those 2, or for that matter, you as well, having a place to show everyone what large gonnies you have, at the expense of people using the forum to get information.

Now drop it.

just read your post it if thats not insulting then "I have no idea of what I speak", is it because I am a Paleolitic erudite? :o Why is it when you want to insult someone you resort to dictionary derived insults? :D

I thought IMHO that people have a right to express a view and they do, as long as it comes within yor parameters.

It seems I struck a nerve, so I guess the taking serious part was close to the bone, yes I live here 49 weeks a year at the moment as opposed to where YOU ALL LIVE but my connections to LOS are strong, if that makes my opinion any less valid then so be it. Out of all your Members a high percentage are not full time residents as are some of your moderators so I really dont know why you even mentioned it.

If anybody else had posted as you have no doubt they would have been edited but you as a self censor, well, I rest my case.

Firstly, thank you for all of your votes - for and against - I bet I could name the four against. :o

Let me say this out loud - I am not a racist and I do not hate jews!!!!!!!!! please take this in!

I will say I post some "not the norm" type postings, but then again I post some things that I strongly believe in - all I offer is a another "idea", whether right or wrong, I believe it should be open to debate, but it always turns into a smear campaign, saying I am a racist and the like.

If I back up a post and say I believe it to be correct, bring out the knives, but if I havent made a judgement on the article, then debate it - this is supposed to be a forum of debate and offering differing opinions is what a healthy debate is about - is it not?.

To call me a racist or Nazi is very sad for the people implying it - I have worked in many countries in the world and also come from a mixed nationality family - if you knew my thoughts and history, you would apologise.

I am not sick buffallo, this is not a "Georgie campaign", where I would change my nick, to back up my posts - I wouldnt do it! - you guys should know by now, that I dont work like that - I say what I say and thats it - like it or not.

I also thank Georgie for the poll :D and maybe even he will understand that what I post sometimes, is not what I actually believe, it is just another point to debate - no its not trolling as all views, should be considered, with out the racist slur.

I am just trying to open a few blind eyes to other thoughts, from other sources, whether they be right or wrong.

On reading a few posts from the mods/admins, I now know, if they dont like what you post, they take sides and get you suspended or reply to your posts with child like snide remarks - some of the mods are bigots and seem to be able to flame, chastise and ridicule at any time they choose - but then suspend members for exactly the same thing :D

I am glad the bear pit isnt on this forum anymore as it is hard not to write something, when the pro bush guys are beating the drum - the new pit should be fun - 4 pro bush supporters back slapping each other and slapping a french man, when they feel in adequate - no ratings there George!

Anyway I am off to the jokes section :D

All I can say is that I voted for the gentleman to be let out on parole. I wouldn't have suggested it, if that wasn't what I wanted to happen. Of course, that was before "Sick Buffalo"! :D

dr_Pat_Pong Posted: Fri 2004-03-26, 03:38:00 

QUOTE (manfromoz @ Wed 2004-03-24, 09:56:04)

Dr,

How do you know he is not in Thailand? Just curiuos.

Sickbuffalo,

Are your children registered under both nationalities? I am assuming that they will be under which ever country they were born it, but they need to be registered under the other country before you can apply for a passport in that nationality. 

I was guilty of assumption. Naughty Pat. He isn't in Australia according to his IP 

sickbuffalo Posted on: Fri 2004-03-26, 11:45:21

Hello,

Yes I am not in Australia now, I am away at work, but why on earth would you be checking my IP?

Thanks for all of your help and I have instructed my wife to apply for passports for the kids.

Regards

Andy

Australia

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Gentleman or whatever you're name is at the moment, the forum rules, posted by Bronco, are pretty clear. If you can abide by them then everything is friendly and no problem.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Gentleman or whatever you're name is at the moment, the forum rules, posted by Bronco, are pretty clear. If you can abide by them then everything is friendly and no problem.

Dont open this can of worms as you and the like, have definately done the same - is a nazi defamatory??? You have never posted anything yourself, but you wait in the shadows for the ambush, when someone else does - get a life, mine is to busy to involve you.

sick buffalo has been posting for a long while and I don't think it is the gent, although the admins could confirm the IP

Sorry Bronco, "Sick Buffalo" has only been posting about 4 days, and admin already said that the IP was bogus. Please don't be giving anyone a get-out of-jail pass who doesn't deserve it. :o

sick buffalo has been posting for a long while and I don't think it is the gent, although the admins could confirm the IP

Sorry Bronco, "Sick Buffalo" has only been posting about 4 days, and admin already said that the IP was bogus. Please don't be giving anyone a get-out of-jail pass who doesn't deserve it. :o

he has been around longer than that georgie, but that's not my beef its with the witless posts made by some

unless its you - right Georgie :D

I AM NOT SICKBUFFALO!

Check whatever you guys check and put this to bed please.