Am back in thailand

Hi all am back in thailand after 4 months back home in Australia.

Well not much has change In the last 4 months I was in Soi cowboy to night and still the same but not a lot of punters at all that could be because of the thai bht . The woman are still great looking .

But love coming back here and having fun not like back home in Australia at my age not good .

For me thailand is a great place to come and go have some fun then get out or you will go mad living here full time , like my mate who has been here in Bangkok for the last 7 years he is not happy at all and I would be the same after 7 years in thailand.

The place dose not come near Australia at all for a good and self , life and if I had the woman who don't care in Australia like I have here I would never come to this place for fun , that is why all you man out there come here like me for the woman .

Me I love the place and the woman but I don't get suck in now like I did with the little head I think with the big hear now and I am a lot happy with thailand.

Have been reading tv when I was back home , when I have the free time and not much has change with some who get on here and go on about thailand and thais if you don't like the place get out and not come back were would you get woman like you do back home so stop going on about the place and enjoy it thailand.

Had to read the OP 3 times and apply a "Sandmanese" filter just to get the gist but I think he's saying he's happy to be back in Thailand and within reach of the "sure things" in Soi Cowboy because he's had 4 months of forced celibacy in Australia.

That's fair enough - each to their own - but doesn't his assumption that every foreign man is here for the same reason just show he's trying to camouflage his deeply-ingrained sense of inferiority?

• Like 1

Had to read the OP 3 times and apply a "Sandmanese" filter just to get the gist but I think he's saying he's happy to be back in Thailand and within reach of the "sure things" in Soi Cowboy because he's had 4 months of forced celibacy in Australia.

That's fair enough - each to their own - but doesn't his assumption that every foreign man is here for the same reason just show he's trying to camouflage his deeply-ingrained sense of inferiority?

Thanks for the summary, I couldn't work out what he was on about.

If you don't mind I will just further sumerise your post about the OP's to say "Moron alert, there's one arriving every minute"

I suppose....the fun referred to ...means Sex. The man came here to buy sex...for fun. So he spends his days waiting for these venues to open on Soi Cowboy, and then buys his companionship for the day. If that is his priority..then he picked a good location. His money will be soon gone, and one day he might realize that the smiles and recognition he gets are not genuine. Perhaps, he will grow tired of it, and get away from the red light areas, for some genuine experiences. I do not judge him, as attractive girls on the hoof, at the marketplace, can be a distraction (been there). Some people need to get it out of their systems.

thailand attracts people wanting sex.......and I would go as far to say the MEN i met, 90% of them are here for reasons other than green grass. this will be a stigma for our lifetime. if it really bothers you, well, leave. the stigma is pretty bad in America when you say you are going to Thailand, but I don't care what they think. but so many expats defend and fight this stigma.....LOL. makes me wonder more....

thailand attracts people wanting sex.......and I would go as far to say the MEN i met, 90% of them are here for reasons other than green grass. this will be a stigma for our lifetime. if it really bothers you, well, leave. the stigma is pretty bad in America when you say you are going to Thailand, but I don't care what they think. but so many expats defend and fight this stigma.....LOL. makes me wonder more....

Interestingly, very few of the men I've met came here for sex. I guess it just depends where you spend your time and what sort of people you meet. If you hang out in bars where men meet prostitutes, you're going to mostly encounter men who came here for that reason.

Interestingly, very few of the men I've met came here for sex. I guess it just depends where you spend your time and what sort of people you meet. If you hang out in bars where men meet prostitutes, you're going to mostly encounter men who came here for that reason.

You don't need to hang out in bars. I come across countless couples in my line of work (he Western, she Thai) who can barely converse with one another. Many are married, some not, but she has only a few words of broken English, he speaks no Thai - what on earth keeps them together other than sex. There is no way either of them can really know what makes the other tick, it's all so pathetically shallow. I don't believe you can have a deep and meaningful relationship without a common language.

Edited by slightlychilled
  • Like 2

Even me, who is not an english speaking man, I got troubles to understand his very bad English

of course I don't agree at all with the OP; I have been one time in soy cowboy, to see: how sad all these people sitting and sipping their beer , doing nothing else

never come back here ! ok for sex, but not in soi cowboy

Get a grip before you go spouting your mantrawhistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1YLr

Really ?? How can you possibly know you've found your soul-mate when you cannot sensibly discuss anything of importance with one another ?

It's easy when you know how (me Western -she Thai)rolleyes.gif

Yes I believe it's called delusion.

• Like 1

So you can't come to thailand go have a drink at Soi cowboy and all you man out there think I come here to get hooks give me a brake, I come for fun and not just go to Soi cowboy I go all over thailand and can talk thai not like most of you who live here for years and not talk it , the trouble with you tv reads is you sell your life back home to come to thailand for you all know the ? Not need me to tell you so get a life I was just saying I am happy to be back but like always on here you write some thing and you get shot down I think most of you are brain dead.

• Like 1