Outside Krabi

hiro

With all this talk about the Krabi Forum being dead and as I live near Krabi I want to try and contribute for those interested in getting to know the real Thai life a little.

I live on a plot about 80km away from Krabi near Phra Saeng were my Thai wife and I grow rubber trees. It is in the middle of the bush so to speak the nearest Farang lives 10km away. Anyone interested to break away from the beach and the sea for a day is welcome to contact me and to get to know the way Thai people go about their daily lives making a living from growing rubber trees.

the place is outside PhraSaeng from Krabi to be reached via Chaiburi i.e. to the north of Krabi.

Best to access with 4wheel drive as the last stretch of road can be a bit tough on a normal car, especially when it rained.

I hope that will be of help.

As I have no phone line I am using Gprs which is a little slow at the best of times but I will try to post a photo too.

post-24891-1157012264.jpg

the place is outside PhraSaeng from Krabi to be reached via Chaiburi i.e. to the north of Krabi.

Best to access with 4wheel drive as the last stretch of road can be a bit tough on a normal car, especially when it rained.

I hope that will be of help.

As I have no phone line I am using Gprs which is a little slow at the best of times but I will try to post a photo too.