'Artist's Loft'-Type Space Wanted, Sukhumvit Line(?)

I have to move, as my apartment of the last 9 years near Chitlom BTS will be torn down end of May. In case anyone knows of something like the following, here's what I'm looking for (I'll even pay a reasonable fee to anyone who knows of this or can help me find it, as my Thai is pretty basic):

Something like an 'artist's loft'-type of space (one 50sq.-meter or larger room; or two smaller rooms; high ceiling is better). Has to be quiet area (no need to reply that this is hard to find; I already know. Not impossible, though, which I also know). That is: no barking street dogs, no noisy street sellers, whistle blowers, drunks at night, etc. Some traffic noise is not really a problem. Top budget is B10,000/mo. I make guitar lesson videos and also like to do home recording. I normally play very quietly (I'm 59 and play jazz, folk, etc.), but I'd *like* the ability to, say, have a few friends over to do some quiet jamming/recording. Something like 1 floor of a Thai 'shop house' might work. If allowable, I might even build a 'room within a room' to keep sound from traveling both in and out. Just needs to have a bathroom/shower. I'm thinking anywhere from Ekamai to Udom Suk on the Sukhumvit line. But, could possibly in other direction (Ari, etc.). Of course, closer to Sukhumvit the better, but I go everywhere by bicycle, so could be up to ten minutes by bike to BTS (not too interested in MRT). Heck, I'd even consider Chiang Mai, Jomtien or elsewhere if it was the right space/deal. (Please, no "dream on" comments.)