Damn little flies!

Kenny202

We seem to be getting these swarms of little flies in our home. Looks to me like what we used to call fruit fly in Australia. Small like midgies. They don't seem to bite but jesus they are annoying. House is spotless and please no jokes....my personal hygiene is impeccable :-) I'm on a farm just out of the moo ban in Chaiyaphum. Any advice or solutions appreciated

Kenny, my advice run away from your house.

It's a conspiracy between your wife and her relatives to make you feel uncomfortable.

I know all about these devious Thai wives......they keep the house spotless and then they invite those flies in to annoy you.

You know, I'm never wrong, so take my advice.

Malaeng Wee, aren't they a bloody nuisance. They do tend to annoy some people more than others. Sitting in the direct blast of a fan helps but apart from that nothing seems to really work. Just have to put up with them and practise your 'Aussie Salute'

• 2 weeks later...

I only had problems with these little flies in my village of my wife's grandmother. The grandmother and her granny friends throw trash and old food on the ground just waiting for it all to decompose or float away in the wind....at least that's my theory for why they just throw their sh*t on the ground. The little flies are in my face from the time I arrive until the time I leave. Luckily I brought a chinese friend with me one time who had repellent, that was the first time they left me alone.

They come out of your bathroom drain hole,spray some bug spray in the drain hole.

that will take care of them,had them in my house they liked to hang around my computer screen at night,was driving me nuts

sprayed for them a couple of days ago havent seen any sence

• 1 year later...

Normally a fan gets rid of them (especially this time of year)

Where i live they actually love the fan and I hate them! When i'm reading on the bed in the fan-stream they drive me nuts, though i manage to kill them quite easily.

they sure are annoying. now, in my advanced stages of my life, i only hear the little bastards when they are right inside my ear. they don't seem to do anything bad but they are a big pain in the .... ear.

fan no help, aussi aeroguard does not work, either. or the thai stuff that makes you smell like a ladyboy.

it seems to abate as i get more drunk after lunch...

they sure are annoying. now, in my advanced stages of my life, i only hear the little bastards when they are right inside my ear. they don't seem to do anything bad but they are a big pain in the .... ear.

fan no help, aussi aeroguard does not work, either. or the thai stuff that makes you smell like a ladyboy.

Get up at mid day then!!!!!!!

Get up at mid day then!!!!!!!

i think it's not the time of the day but the level of intoxication that makes the difference. perhaps i ooze enough alcohol to paralyse the little critters once they come near my body?

Hey maybe this page here to help you, site is in Thai language, but the wife you can read it

http://home.sanook.com/5613/

How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies: How safe and effective.

Most homeowners are faced with the onslaught of ever smaller. Flies very nasty chips annoying presence, regardless of the season, and quickly spread to the apartment if you do not take any measures, insects will soon begin to annoy not only. but also your neighbors

These midges - Drosophila to get rid of them, we now know.

But before you start the process of active beware of enemies, you will also need to determine the source of infection was often in the kitchen most often fly infested fruit brought into the home microscopic embryo. before the warm skin of the fruit to the state, the rapid development of adult and then began to develop smart new territory, so the fruit for storage in the refrigerator.

Basically, you have to remember that the first item in the list of events devoted to the question of how to get rid of fruit flies, said cleaning and disinfection of food they eat their favorite delicacy - and vegetables. fruits are perishable, so it is necessary to deprive tribal Mushin all uneaten food, rotten fruit fly recycling, trash can wash regularly with disinfectants special Langen.

Overtax them poured into the sink, do not be surprised a long delay, sometimes food attracts gnats.

There is also the more serious of ways to get rid of fruit flies will help you trap at home while we take any bait ripe fruit: banana slices of mandarin, melon Kantara. loops delicacy that is placed on the bottom of a deep cup or pour juice. kvass before such treatment could not stand flies, not for nothing that they are called fruit wine or the firm which carried out some paper cups plug several holes, the insects can get inside through a tasty bait for a trap, but let it be. can not

Another way to get rid of fruit flies by the flies can not withstand chemical soap again we use any container deep, pour in wine or apple cider vinegar diluted with water and then added. mixed suds insects are sure to climb into the tank that attracts wine (apple) flavors, but the presence of soap is for them surprises print.

Fair sometime in the pot with the plant kingdom, raw and rotting fallen leaves - the love of fruit flies in the paint to get rid of tenants to unwanted? First, remove all the pieces of pot plants from growing. Food insect will find a potassium permanganate solution of weak soil, clean water, you can take advantage of a non-toxic insecticide approved for use in the home, too.

But perhaps the most surprising is the way to get rid of fruit flies used in the breeding of these special plants trap hunter green. (Like dew) is quite successful and grow roots in a comfortable apartment, eating well means small flies are very effective and the most important is the safety florets hunt you certainly do not bite.

Archived