Honda shop that has NC700 or NC750 to try?

manarak

• 5 years later...
31 minutes ago, XB12X said:

Old thread. Is the NC750S available in Thailand? I know the X is, but I want the pure road version, not the faux-offroad one.

Here a link to all Honda big bike models available in Thailand: https://www.aphonda.co.th/hondabigbike/motorcycle

No NC750S, only X it seems.

I would expect Honda to bring a smaller Africa Twin soon-ish in the 750-800cc range and that would also make me expect updates to the NC range as they'd probably use the same engine.

I was at Honda Big Wing in Phuket Town branch about 2 weeks ago, they had a NC750X on display with DCT , auto + electronic manual gear, what a beauty in red. I sat on it for a while and checked it, then saw the price and quickly got off - 351,000 baht... nuts...! ????

You can find used ones that come to market occasionally for 160k-180k baht and thereabout, why would I pay almost double for fresh paint... lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Agusts said:

You can find used ones that come to market occasionally for 160k-180k baht and thereabout, why would I pay almost double for fresh paint... lol

That's becoming the norm now in Thailand. Many bikes lose close to 50% of value within very few years. Sometimes just three. The second hand prices have crashed so much that buying new became a lot less attractive. 5 years ago I wouldn't even think about getting a second hand bike. But now with such monstrous depreciations it's very very tempting.

That combined with the fact that getting a "deal" on a new bike is very rare... the most hilarious example I saw was a BMW dealer in BKK offering a demo bike on a second hand platform for 100% of the list price. No discount... for a demo bike!

• Like 2