Whats up with Burriram?

j7general

Any one have a girl or friend from Burriram?----is it still dead end????

Supposedly this is going to be the next Udon Thani. Personally this is the most boring place in Thailand----but the place is bursting with new things!

I have never found them. Marriott's is opening towards the Speedway. That means a New Hotel finally!

Soccer is big there. Don't mention Speed Disco and Bamboo Bar----we all know how to get ripped offf!

​When will they tear that 14 story monstrosity----And make a new park!----just to make it more boring!smile.png

When will Burriram GROW UP!!!!!laugh.png

Have you seen that huge Hotel that was opened for 3 weeks? in 2006-07. I went there and took pictures. A wonderful pool on the third floor. Open air restaurant on the 15 floor. Shopping galore. 3 bars.

The entire place was shut down after 3 weeks.

I paid 200 baht to see the ruins of this place. They built it thinking Burriram Airport would expand. It will----------when the police mafia go to bed!

Nothing but BIG-C. T!he most boring place on earth---built for nothinness.

Burriram has nothing besides a Tesco and Big-C.

There is a Pizza place though and 2 7-11"s

this place sucks-------There is no nightlife unless your a wanna be Mafia dude or a glory girl----which means BKK for the girls!----for the boy's===Lady man in Pattaya!

Why---Mafia-------all these girls go to Pattaya, Phuket, and lucky ones go to BKK!---Auge farm!----FARM for girls!

this place sucks-------There is no nightlife unless your a wanna be Mafia dude or a glory girl----which means BKK for the girls!----for the boy's===Lady man in Pattaya!

Why---Mafia-------all these girls go to Pattaya, Phuket, and lucky ones go to BKK!---Auge farm!----FARM for girls!

Ted Cruz came here Monday to launch his presidential campaign, but also to revive a strain of American evangelicalism that was birthed here in the 1980s.

The OP guy is pretty funny but I have to say the pizza place on the side road on your way out of the Big C parking lot is something that I really enjoyed. Great pizza and the guy gave us a free loaf of French bread as we left. I will definitely go back next time I am in Buri Ram. It's very difficult to find good pizza in NE Thailand.

PMSL. This post alone has at least 3 errors.

Just goes to show the OP is obviously a bit of a D&^k and has probably not been to Buriram in a long long time.

He his obviously more bored with his own life than the subject of his posts, seeing as he seems to have so much time on his hands.

Edited by puchooay

Eh??

Is the OP on some drugs or something?

NO ! Well maybe? OK ! The OP is most likely on something, but it seems that he/she or it wants to participate in the TV sport of Issarn bashing. I have just returned from a most enjoyable weekend in Buriram .And looking forward to the next visit. Be Happy don't Worry.

Be honest--I had a great time ----but was happy to leave. I have two houses in Burriram----mad I didnt get one by the new market.

The Airport sucks!~-----If you ever fly in----the transport costs more than the flight!

The Airport was supposed to be big---then we had 3 government takeovers!--------Fun place if you like boredom. Newer Hotels thank buhdah!

Really I hope it has changed---it's a <deleted> bore!----anyone tell me different!

Eh??

Is the OP on some drugs or something?

Hi Gay Boy---just saying I don't like Burriram---its a freaking bore.-----Is that OK WHAM BAM in your ass slam?

I have two houses there----hate the place. Udon Thani is the place to buy. Its a early Pattaya-----------clean though. Love it!

We have a brothel in Seka----stop by!

World class motor racing track.

Was there last Sunday.

Epic

No Hotels!----------------------------Airport sucks. I know, I was there---wishing I wasn't!

don't bullshit-------Burriram needs some work Soih!

If you lie----I'll buy you a beer buddy!-----It needs a little more work!

Troll

Love your FAG uniform!

Traditional idiot who never has been in Thailand!

Wonder if he has ever been in Burriram?

or Rome as his silly gay boy dress applies to!post-4641-1156693976.gif

Loved the video. Burriram need that. For those that have been there. It is a 2 day and get outa there place, it's bloody boring!

I live in Buriram. You are a flaming, very unfunny troll... My silly gay boy dress is a statue in the National Museum in Bangkok. You know what? You need help. I saw your other post. I won't make comments about that.

• Like 2