Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have just done mine online, but when I clicked on "send" I didn't get any confirmation message. Email confirmation would be ideal. I will send my documents by post just in case.

Today is March 27th smile.png
<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have just done mine online, but when I clicked on "send" I didn't get any confirmation message. Email confirmation would be ideal. I will send my documents by post just in case.

Today is March 27th smile.png

Give or take, I thought.

This is welcome news. Was there any information if you will be able to change your address without the landlord/owner/wife submitting a TM 30 and you a TM 28 physically to your Immigration Dept?

• Like 1

This is welcome news. Was there any information if you will be able to change your address without the landlord/owner/wife submitting a TM 30 and you a TM 28 physically to your Immigration Dept?

Those two things will have to be done in person at an immigration office. They will never get to the point where you could do that online.

• Like 1

Actually surprised to see that they are using http instead of https for the infrastructure for this service.

More for users confidence in adding security layers to personal information submission than anything else, truth be known ..........................wink.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

me="Suradit69" post="9235552" timestamp="1427421404"]

Could the announcement or some step-by-step instructions be pinned in this forum for future reference?

Shirley, it will be simple and straightforward to use, being written by Thai web designers. And well-maintained, too...

No need instructions.

• Like 1

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses //

Nobody? IE still is more used than Firefox, Safari or Opera

and - mainly - is *available* on most Windows PC

BTW did you read the original article ?

The service currently requires the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.

The bureau hopes to make it compatible with other popular browsers later.

wink.png

Bravo, at last, Thailand is moving forward into the 21st century, I just hope that this is the prelude

to easier and better things to come to make foreigners life here a lot easier...

Given that it only works on Internet Explorer they have only moved into the 20th century... coffee1.gif

• Like 1