Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

One step forward is that there is now a button for online reporting on the main page of the immigration website. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php

Took me a minute but I found it, bottom left. Using Chrome, still had to copy/past the URL into a new browser window to get it to open. Also, just noticed the "CAPTCHA" verification at the bottom of the initial page of the form - hadn't noticed that previously.

I have successfully completed a 90 day report online. Used Firefox with User Agent Switcher extension to simulate IE8. Received a confirmation that my report is pending.

Please let us know if you get the approval and can print the receipt.

I still have not been able to get beyond the first page where you enter your info. Just get the message to contact my local office.

I have successfully completed a 90 day report online. Used Firefox with User Agent Switcher extension to simulate IE8. Received a confirmation that my report is pending.

Just completed the same , using FF and A.S. extension , got ref. no . now just wait and see.

Possibility that this has saved me a 220 klm round trip.

Ha TIT lol, user guide written in Thai clap2.gif

If you look through the guide there is a lot of unneeded info in it.

Doing the online report once you get started is pretty much self explanatory as you go through the steps.

• Like 1

Please let us know if you get the approval and can print the receipt.

I still have not been able to get beyond the first page where you enter your info. Just get the message to contact my local office.

I get the same.

How do you get into the site all I am getting is a notice to download the guide

Scroll down the page of instructions then check the box saying you understand the conditions and then click. accept.

I just tried on real Internet Explorer (running on Vista Bootcamp on my Mac.)

As above, entered all details plus Captcha code, submitted and get that same box saying contact your local immigration office, so not working in BKK anyway...

For me it still just comes back with "please check with your local immigration office" etc..

After inputting details in step 1..

The question is...... is that a general message, perhaps because the system is over-loaded - or, is it a message that emanates from specific immigration offices.

I was hoping that it would be a national system that local offices could not interfere with.

I shall be pleased to hear from anyone under Kap Choeng immigration office who successfully reports on line.

For me it still just comes back with "please check with your local immigration office" etc..

The question is...... is that a general message, perhaps because the system is over-loaded - or, is it a message that emanates from specific immigration offices.

I was hoping that it would be a national system that local offices could not interfere with.

I shall be pleased to hear from anyone under Kap Choeng immigration office who successfully reports on line.

I have tried it several times since the first topic about it was posted over a month ago and get the same notice, I think it could be that your info is not in the system or their is an error in the info on file.

When you complete the application to do the report it is sent to your local immigration office for approval which then allows you to print out the receipt.

Your local office will still maintain the records.

• Like 2

I have tried it several times since the first topic about it was posted over a month ago and get the same notice, I think it could be that your info is not in the system or their is an error in the info on file.

When you complete the application to do the report it is sent to your local immigration office for approval which then allows you to print out the receipt.

My concern was that Kap Choeng had previously announced that you could not do 90 day reporting online with them.

If the online report is sent for local approval then the local office holds too much 'power' and, in theory, could reject everyone!

My concern was that Kap Choeng had previously announced that you could not do 90 day reporting online with them.

If the online report is sent for local approval then the local office holds too much 'power' and, in theory, could reject everyone!

That was then but now that immigration has made an official announcement I suspect they might say something different.

I think immigration will pushing for the online reporting to be used. Besides making it easier for people their will be a considerable cost savings for the manpower needed for people to make reports in person.

I suspect a local office will be forced to process them.

Thank you Joe, that sounds reassuring.

Bravo, at last, Thailand is moving forward into the 21st century, I just hope that this is the prelude

to easier and better things to come to make foreigners life here a lot easier...

Not the 21st century. Only the late 20th century.

Also, the application does recognize the United States of America, only the outlying islands.

Bravo, at last, Thailand is moving forward into the 21st century, I just hope that this is the prelude

to easier and better things to come to make foreigners life here a lot easier...

Not the 21st century. Only the late 20th century.

Also, the application does recognize the United States of America, only the outlying islands.

Try America. It is on the list.

Anybody who knows if it is ONLY Windows PC that can do this reporting??? Does MAC work,

anybody who knows this=?

Glegolo

There has been a report of it working on a Mac. I think they were using Chrome as their browser.

For most browsers you can get an extension or add on that emulates Internet Explorer.

Just completed the same , using FF and A.S. extension , got ref. no . now just wait and see.

Possibility that this has saved me a 220 klm round trip.

There is a choice , Fire Fox or Chrome with add ons. I used a Mac with FF

Edited by NE1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That was then but now that immigration has made an official announcement I suspect they might say something different.

I think immigration will pushing for the online reporting to be used. Besides making it easier for people their will be a considerable cost savings for the manpower needed for people to make reports in person.

I suspect a local office will be forced to process them.

I hope youre right Joe, but I think that the local offices are going to do everything in their power to stop this working as it will make a huge dent in their tea money scams....

• Like 1

A couple of TV members have reported successfully submitting their online report, whilst others still get the 'contact your local immigration' message, including a member from BKK where I thought was the first to accept the new system.

Just wondered if it could be postcode related.

A couple of TV members have reported successfully submitting their online report, whilst others still get the 'contact your local immigration' message, including a member from BKK where I thought was the first to accept the new system.

Just wondered if it could be postcode related.

I don't think I have ever had to put a post code on any immigration form.

I think the problem is that there is an error in the records or perhaps a person has not been entered in the system for 90 day reporting yet.

I have seen no reports of anybody completing the entire process by being able to printout a receipt yet.

My next report date is 9/4/15. Today being the 2nd and the final day I could report online (15 -7 days before), I thought I'd give it a stab.

Went straight through. Printed of the Acknowledgement with transaction reference number and barcode.

I live in Roi Et, report to Amnat Charoen.

Status now says 'PENDING'.

Your correct Joe, a post code isn't even requested on the application form.

I'm guessing if you can't complete the process then either your details on their database aren't matching the details you submit, or your details haven't yet been entered on the online system.

• Like 1