Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That was then but now that immigration has made an official announcement I suspect they might say something different.

I think immigration will pushing for the online reporting to be used. Besides making it easier for people their will be a considerable cost savings for the manpower needed for people to make reports in person.

I suspect a local office will be forced to process them.

I hope youre right Joe, but I think that the local offices are going to do everything in their power to stop this working as it will make a huge dent in their tea money scams....

Have done 35 90 day reports and never heard of a tea money scam with 90 day report. Whatyou talking abot? Be specific in your reply please.

What on here? with the present government? do you think Im stupid???

I am able to start the procedure, but hit a snag, when they ask for date of arrival.To input the date, you have to click on the calendar button, but the calendar only dates back to year 2005.

As a long time resident since 2004, unable to input date.If try to input manually, the program crashes.

So that means I will have to continue doing the 90 days report going to chaenwattana, as I live in Bangkok, unless somebody has a solution.

I am able to start the procedure, but hit a snag, when they ask for date of arrival.To input the date, you have to click on the calendar button, but the calendar only dates back to year 2005.

As a long time resident since 2004, unable to input date.If try to input manually, the program crashes.

So that means I will have to continue doing the 90 days report going to chaenwattana, as I live in Bangkok, unless somebody has a solution.

I just entered a date in 2004 and then clicked on the year when clicking on calender and got all the way back to 1993.

Same thing when I clicked on 2005 and then clicked the year again. Just tried clicking back a few years and was able to get this date 10/04/1985.

It's your last date of arrival unless you have not left Thailand since before 2005?

I just entered a date in 2004 and then clicked on the year when clicking on calender and got all the way back to 1993.

Same thing when I clicked on 2005 and then clicked the year again. Just tried clicking back a few years and was able to get this date 10/04/1985.

Thanks that worked for me.As they say you learn something new everyday or maybe it is my advancing years that starts to kick in,

will be 68 in two months, so no so good at computing.

Does this work when doing a 90 day reporting for a non- immigration O visa, it is multiple entry and I have to do a border run every 90 days? I don't want have to do a border run every 90 days if possible.

Hence the reason people are always trying to tell people the difference between a visa and an extension of stay.

90 day reports at Imm' office are for extensions of stay. 90 day border runs are for multi entry visas.

world of difference.

90 days reports are absolutely NOT for extensions of stay blink.png It says so on every receipt you get for your 90 days report. You apply for an extension of stay when your permission to stay is running out.

My report date is 21st. Are they taking into account the full week holiday for Songkran in the 15 working days time span for submitting ones report? Should I submit my report on the 7th?

Holidays and weekends are always part of the 15 days before.

For online reporting you have a widow of 15 to 7 days before the report date.

Does this work when doing a 90 day reporting for a non- immigration O visa, it is multiple entry and I have to do a border run every 90 days? I don't want have to do a border run every 90 days if possible.

No Jeff it doesn't.

It's a condition of your visa that you can only stay 90 days so you need to continue doing border runs.

Some people have visas allowing longer stays than 90 days, or have extensions of stay for reason of marriage, retirement etc. Anyone with permission to stay longer than 90 days has to report their address every 90 days.

Well, mine has been "pending" since 26 March. And I check everyday to see if there has been a change. So far, nothing. I'm due on 6 April. And I guess immigration is not open on 6 April? Right? So, if nothing by morning of 7 April, I suppose it's another trip as usual.

It only went active on 1st April, so why would you apply on 26th March.

It was work in progress up to the 1st April.

Because I could and I did. And the online form itself clearly works without much of a problem. It is just that they don't have any incentive to change PENDING to COMPLETE. It is actually no big deal for me. There is a floating market near my local immigration office and I usually make the trip to immigration an entire day out. Otherwise, my immigration office is usually pretty empty. Takes about four or five minutes to do the 90 day (usually 30 minutes or so to do the visa extension), so I really don't care either way.

Why not do it.

The system was working to where he got the verification number. If had been able to get to the verification point in early March I would of gladly tried and waited a few days to see if I got the approval.

Hence the reason people are always trying to tell people the difference between a visa and an extension of stay.

90 day reports at Imm' office are for extensions of stay. 90 day border runs are for multi entry visas.

world of difference.

90 days reports are absolutely NOT for extensions of stay blink.png It says so on every receipt you get for your 90 days report. You apply for an extension of stay when your permission to stay is running out.

I think you have misunderstood the context

Jeff1234 was asking if he could '90 day report online' on his Non-O visa. No - clearly he can't as he has to leave the country every 90 days.

90 day reporting on line is ONLY and most definitely for anyone on a 12 month extension.

ubonjoe, on 05 Apr 2015 - 09:26, said:
Faz, on 04 Apr 2015 - 23:08, said:

Why not do it.

The system was working to where he got the verification number. If had been able to get to the verification point in early March I would of gladly tried and waited a few days to see if I got the approval.

Well zydeco should find out on Tuesday 9th April, that being the 7th working day after his 'pending' confirmation.

ubonjoe, on 05 Apr 2015 - 09:26, said:
Faz, on 04 Apr 2015 - 23:08, said:

Why not do it.

Well zydeco should find out on Tuesday 9th April, that being the 7th working day after his 'pending' confirmation.

It has already been 10 days since he got the verification. Not sure where you are getting the 7 days to find out.

He will be making his report in person on the 7th.

I'm taking it from the guidance notes Joe.

• Once an application has been completed by the applicant. Application status is 'in progress'.
• This processing time begins when the Immigration has received your completed application form within 7 working days.

The 7th and final working day will be Tuesday 7th after his submission on 26th March.

My online report has been pending since 2nd April.

My report date is 9th.

I planned a trip to Immigration on 8th and I'll stick with that plan.

We don't yet know the online processing times, but as reports from TV members come in, we'll find out.

90 day reporting on line is ONLY and most definitely for anyone on a 12 month extension.

It's most definitely not only for 12 month extensions.

Anyone staying in the country longer than 90 days has to report their address every 90 days, and can now report online.

elviajero, on 05 Apr 2015 - 13:26, said:
Jip99, on 05 Apr 2015 - 09:33, said:

Anyone staying in the country longer than 90 days has to report their address every 90 days, and can now report online.

Unless they have PR status.

Okay Faz. But don't forget Thai people. They don't need to report either! biggrin.png

I will try to be more specific in the future. wai.gif

Any Alien with a temporary entry permit ........

• Like 1

Okay Faz. But don't forget Thai people. They don't need to report either! biggrin.png

I will try to be more specific in the future. wai.gif

Any Alien with a temporary entry permit ........

My apologies - I had overlooked other classes of visa where 90 day reporting IS necessary.

My (badly made) point was to confirm to Jeff1234 that 90 day reporting is not a substitute for leaving the country under the terms of the Non-Imm O visa.

My report date is 21st. Are they taking into account the full week holiday for Songkran in the 15 working days time span for submitting ones report? Should I submit my report on the 7th?

My report date is the same. Are you going to try online or a trip to immigration ?

So can it be submitted from April 6th - 14th ( thats between 15 & 7 days before ) but thats including weekends ? Am I correct on those dates ?

Thanks.

steven100, on 06 Apr 2015 - 08:19, said:
sinbin, on 04 Apr 2015 - 16:50, said:

My report date is the same. Are you going to try online or a trip to immigration ?

So can it be submitted from April 6th - 14th ( thats between 15 & 7 days before ) but thats including weekends ? Am I correct on those dates ?

Thanks.

You can apply from 15 days before up to 7 days before your due date. (Holidays / weekends don't come into the application procedure)

Processing your completed application will begin within 7 working days. (Holidays / weekends will effect the processing times)

Until reports start to come in of the processing times, I'd be tempted to apply 15 days before the due date. That should leave sufficient time to get your 'receipt' by or before your due date allowing for weekends and holidays.

I have printed out my application (don't use the print icon at the bottom of the page, use the print command in IE) and should I be questioned about my 90 day report I have it with my passport and it does have a bar code and a transaction number

I am not going to worry about the "processing time" since I have something to show that I did the report, although in 10 years of leaving the Kingdom every year I have yet to have the Immigration Desk at the airport even look at the copy of the 90 day report I get from Jomtien Immigration

I did my job by reporting, it's their job to process it

So I tried the system today using Internet Explorer. I had to make the 90 day reports for my two kids.

First kid, went fine, system functioned as it should, provided me a printed receipt etc.

Second kid, no matter what I do, ends up giving me the "report to immigration office" error message.

So perhaps only one per computer is allowed? Has anyone been able to register more than 1 person at a time from their computer?

Thanks.

I'm reporting online tomorrow. My concern was that 13,14,and 15 are public holidays and 16 and 17 are not, but some offices will likely be shut especially the likes of Kap Choeng who close when they like.

I went there one Friday late morning to be told I was lucky as they were about to close. 'Close?' 'Yes, we want to go home' was the reply. I can see this office going out of it's way to make sure online reporting doesn't work.

So I tried the system today using Internet Explorer. I had to make the 90 day reports for my two kids.

First kid, went fine, system functioned as it should, provided me a printed receipt etc.

Second kid, no matter what I do, ends up giving me the "report to immigration office" error message.

So perhaps only one per computer is allowed? Has anyone been able to register more than 1 person at a time from their computer?

Did you get a verification number or the actual 90 day report receipt that should take a few days to get after you submit the report?

I don't think there is any limit on how many reports you can do with one computer.

I suspect there was some small error in their records that does not match what you entered is the reason for the message to contact your local immigration office.