Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Yes, I agree entirely with Digitalchromakey, very common term for schools, hospitals, local council offices, etc., as well as water areas.

Fits exactly with immigration offices, difficult to know what other term could be applied.

Yes, I agree entirely with Digitalchromakey, very common term for schools, hospitals, local council offices, etc., as well as water areas.

Fits exactly with immigration offices, difficult to know what other term could be applied.

If it was such a common term then it would not have hijacked this thread that is about the new 90 day reporting system, and not a thread about semantics

Your " local Immigration Office " has sufficed up to now

• Like 2

So far I think we have only had reports of approved applications from Bangkok and 1 from Pattaya.

Mine was 'approved' in Surin Province Immigration Office on 7 April. From applying to 'approval' took about 1hr 40mins.

Edited by sinbin
  • Like 1

digitalchromakey, on 09 Apr 2015 - 15:32, said:

Word from an officer at Phuket Immigration is that they will be supporting the online 90 day reports from July this year onwards.

I was also informed by a reliable source that the new centralised online reporting system, is being trialled and is only available in the Bangkok catchment area at the moment. It isn't expected to work nationally until July.

Faz you need to change your 'reliable source'. She's/He's 'unreliable'.

• Like 1

sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 12:28, said:
Faz, on 10 Apr 2015 - 19:22, said:
digitalchromakey, on 09 Apr 2015 - 15:32, said:digitalchromakey, on 09 Apr 2015 - 15:32, said:

Word from an officer at Phuket Immigration is that they will be supporting the online 90 day reports from July this year onwards.

I was also informed by a reliable source that the new centralised online reporting system, is being trialled and is only available in the Bangkok catchment area at the moment. It isn't expected to work nationally until July.

Wait and see!

At the moment only areas in the Central regions of Immigration offices have any reports of approved applications.

None for North, North East or South. (Although a lot have been pending for several days)

The new online system is centralised and aliens personal information from individual Immigration offices cannot be transferred from their local database to the new systems database.

Information for the new system is therefore having to be manually imputed from individual offices and that will take time, hence the estimated date of July before it is functional nationally.

My guess is that all personal information from aliens registered at Central region Immigration offices will be inputted first. Thereafter other regions will be added.

So far we have Bangkok, Pattaya and Surin as working online...........all Central region.

sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 12:28, said:
Faz, on 10 Apr 2015 - 19:22, said:
digitalchromakey, on 09 Apr 2015 - 15:32, said:digitalchromakey, on 09 Apr 2015 - 15:32, said:

Wait and see!

At the moment only areas in the Central regions of Immigration offices have any reports of approved applications.

None for North, North East or South. (Although a lot have been pending for several days)

The new online system is centralised and aliens personal information from individual Immigration offices cannot be transferred from their local database to the new systems database.

Information for the new system is therefore having to be manually imputed from individual offices and that will take time, hence the estimated date of July before it is functional nationally.

My guess is that all personal information from aliens registered at Central region Immigration offices will be inputted first. Thereafter other regions will be added.

So far we have Bangkok, Pattaya and Surin as working online...........all Central region.

Faz you are talking rubbish. Stop spreading doom and gloom. My report was 'approved' by the Kap Choeng office, NE Thailand, not central. The officer who approved my report also provided his name. rank and the office which he works from.

Edited by sinbin

khwaibah, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:09, said:

Surin which is Kap Choeng Immigration is in the North East or Isaan NOT the central region.

Your correct. My apologises.

The information I was given was that it will be July before all offices are functional.

That information came from a Bangkok Immigration official and confirmed by Amnat Charoen.

Surin which is Kap Choeng Immigration is in the North East or Isaan NOT the central region.

The information I was given was that it will be July before all offices are functional.

That information came from a Bangkok Immigration official and confirmed by Amnat Charoen.

Amnat Charoen is in Isaan or the NE along with Kap Choeng Immigration which is for Surin and Buriram. Also this is Region 4.

It seem that some offices are a little ahead of others already.

Some may be better prepared than others already because they have already been doing 90 day reports on a computer

• Like 1

sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:21, said:sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:21, said:
Faz, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:05, said:Faz, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:05, said:
sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 12:28, said:sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 12:28, said:sinbin, on 12 Apr 2015 - 12:28, said:

Wait and see!

Faz you are talking rubbish. Stop spreading doom and gloom. My report was 'approved' by the Kap Choeng office, NE Thailand, not central. The officer who approved my report also provided his name. rank and the office which he works from.

Not spreading doom and gloom, just trying to realistic for those who are making complaints on TV about the new system not working, when they can quite easily get of their chair and make a few enquires elsewhere. Just give it time is all I'm saying. Rome wasn't built in a day.

For my part, my application has been 'pending' since 2nd April.

I did my report in person on 8th.

Amnat don't even have access to the new system so cannot remove or 'approve' my 'pending' status.

I cannot get back into the system to cancel my 'pending' report.

I previously stated not to panic. If you get through the system and are 'pending', but don't get an 'approval within 3 days, my advise would be to contact your Immigration office and be prepared to make a personal visit as it will be to late to use the postal method.

I also stated it would be considerate of members if and when they get an approval to notify at which office, so other members registered at the same office will be aware of the situation.

• Like 1

Tywais, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:34, said:
Faz, on 12 Apr 2015 - 13:05, said:

Chiang Mai has also reported success all the way through Approval and printing receipt.

Thank you Thywais, that's 4 offices reported working on the new system.

If your one of the unfortunate that applied online but never got an 'approval' and have since completed your 90 day report by another method, don't forget to CANCEL your existing 'pending' application, otherwise you won't be able to access the system next time.

Go to the link http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Check the box *I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept them

Then press the ACCEPT button

Select the 3rd option: Cancel your application (terms and conditions)

Your pending application will be viewable. To the right of the information is the symbol of a 'bin'

Press the 'bin' symbol and an onscreen message will ask you to confirm the deletion.

Confirm the deletion and another message will then confirm your action.

steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:

my 90 day report is still ' pending ' sad.png

Steven, I don't know which Immigration office you report to, but I would go and make your report at the office.

Cancel your pending report, otherwise you won't be able to use the system again next time.

steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:

Steven, I don't know which Immigration office you report to, but I would go and make your report at the office.

Cancel your pending report, otherwise you won't be able to use the system again next time.

Its Songkran and nobody is at work until April 16.

khwaibah, on 13 Apr 2015 - 10:36, said:khwaibah, on 13 Apr 2015 - 10:36, said:
Faz, on 13 Apr 2015 - 10:26, said:Faz, on 13 Apr 2015 - 10:26, said:
steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:

Yeah, thanks khwaibah, I think everyone is aware of that.

He can still cancel his online report though. Databases don't recognise holidays.

You can also still submit applications during holidays and weekends.

Edited by Faz

I filed mine on April the 6th and am due on the 14th (good timing) ...at this point still pending. I'm now on Pak Chong reporting to the Korat Office. Sent a question as to what course of action to take on the Immigration website if no answer.

By the way you can also file complaints there too. Made a complaint about Koh Samui and got results last year, so they do listen.

My current plan is to wait until the 16th for an answer and may need to drive to Korat to report. 200kms R/T.

steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:steven100, on 13 Apr 2015 - 09:56, said:

He can still cancel his online report though. Databases don't recognise holidays.

Amazing how many do not.

I filed mine on April the 6th and am due on the 14th (good timing) ...at this point still pending. I'm now on Pak Chong reporting to the Korat Office. Sent a question as to what course of action to take on the Immigration website if no answer.

By the way you can also file complaints there too. Made a complaint about Koh Samui and got results last year, so they do listen.

My current plan is to wait until the 16th for an answer and may need to drive to Korat to report. 200kms R/T.[/quote

Last reports Korat does not do out of area reports.

Hi Gents,

Because of Songkran, this knocks 3 days off getting any processing done. I submitted it on 7th April as 6th was another holiday. I will check again around 16 & 17.

If not approved by 17 .. I may go to Imperial World Ladprao and just do it in person. If I get it done in person on 17th ... I will then cancel the on-line submittal , not before.

My current plan is to wait until the 16th for an answer and may need to drive to Korat to report. 200kms R/T.[/quote

I'm in their area. Pak Chong is in Nakhron Ratachisma as is Korat. They are the same.

Edited by Mrjlh

I'm in their area. Pak Chong is in Nakhron Ratachisma as is Korat. They are the same.

I think he thought you were just visiting from Samui.

Have you done a 90 day report at Korat before?

Good to hear it is working Moving back in June things here just got more added paperwork and costs. The whole nine yards pic, fingerprint scan and another copy of the same paperwork plus pic attached. To damn many hoops i spend a lot of money here then you got to repeat in 60 days and redo paperwork pic, fingerprint scan pay for new ID plus 2 pic photos and there pic they take any way later for them I can deal with what is going on in Thailand But here these people have lost there mind and my money.

I think he thought you were just visiting from Samui.

Have you done a 90 day report at Korat before?

I moved from Samui to Pak Chong several weeks ago. Even got the Chief of Police to sign a statement "guaranteeing" I reported my new address on time. You know that little line on the bottom of the TM form which says to report to the police? They didn't know what to do about it because the officer assigned to do that service was out that day. "One Stop Service" as their sign says paid off. It's possible Korat doesn't have my address on file but the letter will prove otherwise. That could be the snag.

I also reported to Korat several years ago when I lived in Korat. If memory serves me, they are not the most pleasant office to deal with. Long lines mainly and a long way out of the city too.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

• Like 1

Mrjlh, on 13 Apr 2015 - 20:46, said:

I moved from Samui to Pak Chong several weeks ago. Even got the Chief of Police to sign a statement "guaranteeing" I reported my new address on time. You know that little line on the bottom of the TM form which says to report to the police? They didn't know what to do about it because the officer assigned to do that service was out that day. "One Stop Service" as their sign says paid off. It's possible Korat doesn't have my address on file but the letter will prove otherwise. That could be the snag.

I also reported to Korat several years ago when I lived in Korat. If memory serves me, they are not the most pleasant office to deal with. Long lines mainly and a long way out of the city too.

When I moved address, I immediately reported it to my local Police Station (same as you) on a TM28. They had no idea what to do with it, but I got them to sign it and give me the tear of slip. I also asked them for a Certificate of Residence as further proof.

A few weeks later when my next report was due I went in person to the Immigration office with a new TM28 completed and a TM30 completed by the new landlady.

I took the C of R and previous TM28 tear of strip from the local police along with the following documents.

Completed Form TM 28.

Completed Form TM30.

Passport + Copy of Homepage showing given names / Passport number / Hologram etc, plus

- Current Visa and

- Last Extension stamp and

- Last Entry Stamp

Copy of House owners Tabian Ban

Copy of House owners ID card.

Original Rental Agreement + Copy

Map detailing Address + Copy

Original TM 6 Departure Card + Copy

I watched as they changed my details on the database, no problems.

As soon as they had made the changes, I gave them the TM47 and did the 90 day report.

Never had any problems doing reports since.

Follow the procedure and you should be OK.

• Like 1

Mrjlh, on 13 Apr 2015 - 20:46, said:

When I moved address, I immediately reported it to my local Police Station (same as you) on a TM28. They had no idea what to do with it, but I got them to sign it and give me the tear of slip. I also asked them for a Certificate of Residence as further proof.

A few weeks later when my next report was due I went in person to the Immigration office with a new TM28 completed and a TM30 completed by the new landlady.

I took the C of R and previous TM28 tear of strip from the local police along with the following documents.

Completed Form TM 28.

Completed Form TM30.

Passport + Copy of Homepage showing given names / Passport number / Hologram etc, plus

- Current Visa and

- Last Extension stamp and

- Last Entry Stamp

Copy of House owners Tabian Ban

Copy of House owners ID card.

Original Rental Agreement + Copy

Map detailing Address + Copy

Original TM 6 Departure Card + Copy

I watched as they changed my details on the database, no problems.

As soon as they had made the changes, I gave them the TM47 and did the 90 day report.

Never had any problems doing reports since.

Follow the procedure and you should be OK.

What immigration office? Sounds like Phuket.