Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

lostoday, on 14 Apr 2015 - 08:19, said:
Faz, on 14 Apr 2015 - 07:44, said:
Mrjlh, on 13 Apr 2015 - 20:46, said:Mrjlh, on 13 Apr 2015 - 20:46, said:

I moved from Samui to Pak Chong several weeks ago. Even got the Chief of Police to sign a statement "guaranteeing" I reported my new address on time. You know that little line on the bottom of the TM form which says to report to the police? They didn't know what to do about it because the officer assigned to do that service was out that day. "One Stop Service" as their sign says paid off. It's possible Korat doesn't have my address on file but the letter will prove otherwise. That could be the snag.

I also reported to Korat several years ago when I lived in Korat. If memory serves me, they are not the most pleasant office to deal with. Long lines mainly and a long way out of the city too.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

When I moved address, I immediately reported it to my local Police Station (same as you) on a TM28. They had no idea what to do with it, but I got them to sign it and give me the tear of slip. I also asked them for a Certificate of Residence as further proof.

A few weeks later when my next report was due I went in person to the Immigration office with a new TM28 completed and a TM30 completed by the new landlady.

I took the C of R and previous TM28 tear of strip from the local police along with the following documents.

Completed Form TM 28.

Completed Form TM30.

Passport + Copy of Homepage showing given names / Passport number / Hologram etc, plus

- Current Visa and

- Last Extension stamp and

- Last Entry Stamp

Copy of House owners Tabian Ban

Copy of House owners ID card.

Original Rental Agreement + Copy

Map detailing Address + Copy

Original TM 6 Departure Card + Copy

I watched as they changed my details on the database, no problems.

As soon as they had made the changes, I gave them the TM47 and did the 90 day report.

Never had any problems doing reports since.

Follow the procedure and you should be OK.

What immigration office? Sounds like Phuket.

Amnat Charoen.

Change of Address, unlike a 90 day report, requires proof of your new address.

It's a change of details to what's already held on record.

Requires similar documents to when you do an extension, except for different forms, and the financials.

Extensions based on marriage submitted at Amnat, have to be approved at Korat and their known to be keen about documentation.

Mrjlh, on 13 Apr 2015 - 20:46, said:

I moved from Samui to Pak Chong several weeks ago. Even got the Chief of Police to sign a statement "guaranteeing" I reported my new address on time. You know that little line on the bottom of the TM form which says to report to the police? They didn't know what to do about it because the officer assigned to do that service was out that day. "One Stop Service" as their sign says paid off. It's possible Korat doesn't have my address on file but the letter will prove otherwise. That could be the snag.

I also reported to Korat several years ago when I lived in Korat. If memory serves me, they are not the most pleasant office to deal with. Long lines mainly and a long way out of the city too.

I'll let you know how it all goes.

When I moved address, I immediately reported it to my local Police Station (same as you) on a TM28. They had no idea what to do with it, but I got them to sign it and give me the tear of slip. I also asked them for a Certificate of Residence as further proof.

A few weeks later when my next report was due I went in person to the Immigration office with a new TM28 completed and a TM30 completed by the new landlady.

I took the C of R and previous TM28 tear of strip from the local police along with the following documents.

Completed Form TM 28.

Completed Form TM30.

Passport + Copy of Homepage showing given names / Passport number / Hologram etc, plus

- Current Visa and

- Last Extension stamp and

- Last Entry Stamp

Copy of House owners Tabian Ban

Copy of House owners ID card.

Original Rental Agreement + Copy

Map detailing Address + Copy

Original TM 6 Departure Card + Copy

I watched as they changed my details on the database, no problems.

As soon as they had made the changes, I gave them the TM47 and did the 90 day report.

Never had any problems doing reports since.

Follow the procedure and you should be OK.

What immigration office? Sounds like Phuket.

Phuket have their own version of the address report form (not TM30) plus no longer use TM47s as their system is 'on line'.

I just tried today April 14 and it doesn't work. After I put in the numerical code to show I'm human and hit enter, I am told to get further information at my nearest immigration office.

Why am I not surprised when virtually every Thai website I've ever used is a complete disaster.

I just tried today April 14 and it doesn't work. After I put in the numerical code to show I'm human and hit enter, I am told to get further information at my nearest immigration office.

Why am I not surprised when virtually every Thai website I've ever used is a complete disaster.

It could be that some info you entered was not correct ..... imo.

Well Hopefully By June When I arrive and start going through the process it will be working better, but if not no big deal just report in person every 90 days and no charge to do so there here costs money and is a hassle and seems to change monthly.

Good to hear it is working Moving back in June things here just got more added paperwork and costs. The whole nine yards pic, fingerprint scan and another copy of the same paperwork plus pic attached. To damn many hoops i spend a lot of money here then you got to repeat in 60 days and redo paperwork pic, fingerprint scan pay for new ID plus 2 pic photos and there pic they take any way later for them I can deal with what is going on in Thailand But here these people have lost there mind and my money.

Difficult to understand exactly what your point is here but I gather you are now living in another country (not Thailand), where the costs and paperwork required to stay are not favorable. Can you tell me which country this is? Just curious in case some day I get the notion to travel there. Thanks!

I'm sorry if this have been explained earlier, but I don't have time to read through 16 pages.

Someone wrote:

"If you got beyond the first page where you enter you personal info without getting the popup telling you to contact your local immigration office you should of gotten to the point where you get a verification number for your application.

After you get the verification number you have to check later to see if your receipt for the report is available for printing."

I've tried both Firefix and IE, but every time I klick on "submit" I get an emty page and a message saying "For further information..........." well, you know. What am I doing wrong?

Some help would be much apreciated.

Edited by jimmysjo

I'm sorry if this have been explained earlier, but I don't have time to read through 16 pages.

Someone wrote:

"

If you got beyond the first page where you enter you personal info without getting the popup telling you to contact your local immigration office you should of gotten to the point where you get a verification number for your application.

After you get the verification number you have to check later to see if your receipt for the report is available for printing."

I've tried both Firefix and IE everytime I klick on "submit" I get an emty page and a message saying "For further information..........." well, you know. What am I doing wrong?

Some help would be much apreciated.

You have done nothing wrong. It means your records are not in the system or their is an error in their records. It would more than likely be your passport number or date of birth or nationality that is wrong.

I get the same message every time I try.

IE 11, must have been windows exploder. Lots of trouble with it lately. Just finished and printed out Acknowledgement. Oh thank you Buddha, my passport goes to US Embassy Fri. (have to get new) and won't be back in time for 90 day. Will have back up "mail in" ready just in case.

IE 11, must have been windows exploder. Lots of trouble with it lately. Just finished and printed out Acknowledgement. Oh thank you Buddha, my passport goes to US Embassy Fri. (have to get new) and won't be back in time for 90 day. Will have back up "mail in" ready just in case.

The Embassy doesn't keep your passport while you are waiting for your new one.

Submitted on April 1st. Still pending. Chiang Mai Office. Looks like I get to make a trip there. Sigh. sad.png

When is your report due?. You have a window of 15 to 7 days before the date your report is due to the online application.

You could of canceled your first application and done another one if you were still within the window.

The website clearly states if your application is not processed you need to appear in person.

It most certainly does not say that. It says:

"Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.

The applicant (or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue), must come to the nearest Immigration Office or Branch Office in your residence area."
Additionally, since you can mail in your 90 day report, there is no need whatsoever to go in person to an Immigration Office for a 90 day report.

"The applicant (or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue), must come to the nearest Immigration Office or Branch Office in your residence area." means you need to show up in person.

The "(or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue)" is a possible "option" and why it is in parenthesis.

You're splitting hairs on this one.

Edited by Mrjlh

The website clearly states if your application is not processed you need to appear in person.

"Failure to complete the online application form properly and failure to submit the required information may affect your chances of apply notification 90 days online.

The applicant (or authorize someone to file for you,only in case of not overdue), must come to the nearest Immigration Office or Branch Office in your residence area."
Additionally, since you can mail in your 90 day report, there is no need whatsoever to go in person to an Immigration Office for a 90 day report.

Online reporting can be made 15 -7 days before your due date.

Mailing in should be made 15 days before your due date.

If you choose the online method then fail to get an approval receipt your too late to then use the posting method.

In that situation you have no other choice than to attend in person.

Those who get the 'contact Immigration' message also need to attend in person if they wish to do future online reports, to check their details against the details on the Immigration database.

Many members also still have applications 'pending' because their office is either not yet functional, or their office became functional on a later date to when the member made the application.

• Like 1

Your new 90 days should also start from expiration date of your old receipt, not from the date you did the report.

No, it actually starts the new 90 day clock from the time of approval. Many reports showing this including the online successful ones. Also my experience over several years of both walk in and mail in reporting.

• Like 2

Submitted on April 1st. Still pending. Chiang Mai Office. Looks like I get to make a trip there. Sigh. sad.png

When is your report due?. You have a window of 15 to 7 days before the date your report is due to the online application.

You could of canceled your first application and done another one if you were still within the window.

It was due last week. Why would I want to cancel and start over if it was accepted and is pending?

Have there been any reports of successful online reports for people reporting to Chiang Mai?

It was due last week. Why would I want to cancel and start over if it was accepted and is pending?

Have there been any reports of successful online reports for people reporting to Chiang Mai?

I was gong by the date you did the application and today's date. That is also why I also mentioned the 15 to 7 day window. If you were still within the window it might of been best to try to do the application again since you did it on the first day and there is a chance your application went nowhere.

There have been reports of successful applications done in Chiang Mai. But the first ones reported were in the past few days.

You need to make your report in person now if it was due last week.

Piece of crap doesn't work for me.

i keep getting a message to "for further information on the 90-day reporting service, please contact the immigration office in your residence area."

ANybody have any luck using it?

There are many people that have gotten to the pending or approved point in the process.

You, myself and may others have just been able to get to the point of that message.

It appears to be a lack of or incorrect info in the system. The system appears to do a search for passport number, date of birth and nationality. If any of those are incorrect or missing the search fails.

There have been reports of successful applications done in Chiang Mai. But the first ones reported were in the past few days.

You need to make your report in person now if it was due last week.

Was hoping the golden email would arrive today. Nothing so far. I'll be heading to CM tomorrow. Hope it is not too much of a zoo. unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeCQhPTdy

Was hoping the golden email would arrive today. Nothing so far. I'll be heading to CM tomorrow. Hope it is not too much of a zoo. unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeCQhPTdy

Have you gone online to check the status of your application? I am not sure all offices are sending out emails.

Ubonjoe, just checked again and still pending. However I just noticed something with mine. My Visa (not extension) expires June 22. So 90 days is beyond the expiry date. I have a feeling because of that I need to go in person this time.

Which will brings me to another separate post about renewing by flying in and out and getting an extension that way without all the paper work. Will post latter.

Online reporting can be made 15 -7 days before your due date.

Mailing in should be made 15 days before your due date.

If you choose the online method then fail to get an approval receipt your too late to then use the posting method.

In that situation you have no other choice than to attend in person.

Those who get the 'contact Immigration' message also need to attend in person if they wish to do future online reports, to check their details against the details on the Immigration database.

Many members also still have applications 'pending' because their office is either not yet functional, or their office became functional on a later date to when the member made the application.

Again, not true. The 15 days prior to due date for mailing is a guideline.....plenty of reports of people mailing them in 4-5 days in advance and having no difficulty. Last time I mailed it a total of 72 hours elapsed from the day I mailed it until I received the confirmation in the return mail.